Mel Gibson Using Racial Slur with Ex

Nuance is a term that was apparently not taught by the 8th grade level.

The word cacker came from the sound of the whip that was used on slaves. The N word was a word used by whites during slavery as a derogatory term to blacks.

Can any racist in here actually say they are equally offensive in 2010?

Oh please, Nigga or ******, what the hell is the damned difference other than the tone or the way they are used. Using either is stupid and shows a lack of class and character, no matter who you are or who you are talking to. I can't believe we are reduced to arguing about a word that should not be used by anyone in any form.

Keep telling yourself that. maybe it will come true little racist.. so tell me is it okay now for white people to properly say nigga?

Hi, I live in reality. I actually have black friends and actually am a performer in a predominantly black line of work.

You, think black people don't like white people. You don't seem to be uh...around the black culture much. So, hows about you shut your unsophisticated, trolling ass up, and let grown people chat?

To your question: go ahead and find out.
So I'm guessing that would be a great big no.. it's not acceptable. so we are back to so? who cares? you want to end racism? don't allow it in anyone. And no I won't shut up you libturd racist prick.

Let me try to do this with numbers, since I don't have crayons and glitter glue for Willow and the like.

I choose........Rapmusic.com

Search for key-term "Nigga" in thread titles. Results? 50 threads titles containing "Nigga" RapMusic.com

Search for key-term "******" in thread titles. Results? 8. luls. @ what the 8 say, too. RapMusic.com

Now, where's all this evidence that black people are commonly referring to each other as ******, and not Nigga? Show come commonality. I can post 6K or more rap songs.

Oh please, Nigga or ******, what the hell is the damned difference other than the tone or the way they are used. Using either is stupid and shows a lack of class and character, no matter who you are or who you are talking to. I can't believe we are reduced to arguing about a word that should not be used by anyone in any form.

Well, that.

The word cacker came from the sound of the whip that was used on slaves. The N word was a word used by whites during slavery as a derogatory term to blacks.

Can any racist in here actually say they are equally offensive in 2010?

I'm new here.
Did you mean 'cacker' or 'cracker'?

Let me try to do this with numbers, since I don't have crayons and glitter glue for Willow and the like.

I choose........Rapmusic.com

Search for key-term "Nigga" in thread titles. Results? 50 threads titles containing "Nigga" RapMusic.com

Search for key-term "******" in thread titles. Results? 8. luls. @ what the 8 say, too. RapMusic.com

Now, where's all this evidence that black people are commonly referring to each other as ******, and not Nigga? Show come commonality. I can post 6K or more rap songs.

Oh! great! You get your education from rap songs. And, you want to call me unsophisticated? That's so damn cool innit? :lol:

I'm not siding with him. I'm saying so what? Here lately I've seen a lot of racism on both sides. You want to end racism? Then don't excuse it in anybody. Which you people of color tend to do. Note the Black Panthers thread. You were'nt the least bit outraged by the term "cracker." Excuse me while I mock the faux outrage.
:lol: Oy vey...cracker. I will be outraged the next time someone says that.

IMO, his saying ****** is no where near as bad as him making it out that blacks are gonna rape his wife because of the way she is dressed. I find it sad that you are okay with that because someone called someone a cracker.

oh bullshit Ravi. You want to end racism? don't excuse it in anyone, otherwise shut the hell up about it. I'm sure white women and men have been called a lot worse than cracker. or do they say cracka?
I doubt it. But you are still hung up on ****** and cracker...and you ignore the real insult to women and blacks. :eusa_hand:

:lol: Oy vey...cracker. I will be outraged the next time someone says that.

IMO, his saying ****** is no where near as bad as him making it out that blacks are gonna rape his wife because of the way she is dressed. I find it sad that you are okay with that because someone called someone a cracker.

oh bullshit Ravi. You want to end racism? don't excuse it in anyone, otherwise shut the hell up about it. I'm sure white women and men have been called a lot worse than cracker. or do they say cracka?
I doubt it. But you are still hung up on ****** and cracker...and you ignore the real insult to women and blacks. :eusa_hand:

sure I do.. now what do you say? Nigg A or ER??

:lol: I don't get offended when people disagree with me.
Obviously...you're not a "conservative". :eusa_hand:
The hypocrisy's so thick not even 105mm depleted uranium sabots can penetrate.

I've yet to meet a thick skinned lib they've been so protected in the media hot house a slightly discouraging word throws them into a tizzy let alone a direct criticism causing petechial hemorrhage around their rage pursed lips.
:lol: Stick to fighting with the loons that believe 911 was an inside job.

Wow. I am trying to school you but you are clueless.

Oh and did you seriously try that "my best friend is black" bullshit? If it is true, go ask them the differnce between ER and AH..note please...I dont use the word in any way shape or form. It takes away from the origin of the damn word and makes people like you think its "not offensive".

Just got off the phone with her ~

she says its the SAME THING.

YOU're "trying to school" me??? :lol: :rofl:

GOOD one! :clap2:
So you never answered...is insinuating that blacks just want to rape white women an insult or not?

Nuance is a term that was apparently not taught by the 8th grade level.

If you guys want to call each other nigga go ahead, we don't care.. it makes us :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just cant get past your quote..

"They're democrats; they form firing squads in a cirlce." Dick Morris.

I am asking you..calling you out even...can you name one conspiracy about Obama that came true? He, like beck, thrive on conspiracies, yet they never pan out. Why is this? Fear? Rube worship? What? No proof, just conspiracies and totally off ideologies.

Morris has been wrong about EVERYTHING Obama and you use one of his quotes. Doesn't that sort of make you a moron? Oh and god bless.

By the way, need a link to him sucking on prostitutes toes? That was a real knee slapper.

Keep telling yourself that. maybe it will come true little racist.. so tell me is it okay now for white people to properly say nigga?

Hi, I live in reality. I actually have black friends and actually am a performer in a predominantly black line of work.

You, think black people don't like white people. You don't seem to be uh...around the black culture much. So, hows about you shut your unsophisticated, trolling ass up, and let grown people chat?

So I'm guessing that would be a great big no.. it's not acceptable. so we are back to so? who cares? you want to end racism? don't allow it in anyone. And no I won't shut up you libturd racist prick.

#1.not a liberal.
#2."you want to end racism?" - - me? No, I don't want to end racism. I can't. I don't have magical powers to tell all retards like yourself that because "some" black people don't like white people, doesn't make you saying "black people don't like white people," any less retarted.
#3. you're defending a claim that blacks commonly refer to each other as "******" and not "nigga." That's what the discussion's about. Show me the trend. That's how discussions work.

Willow-DVD.jpg

sure I do.. now what do you say? Nigg A or ER??
I don't say it at all. But my kids do...they and their friends call each other niggas all the time. Why...I can only guess to take away the sting of it. But they would not call someone they didn't know that.

And you still ignore the insult to blacks and women. :lol:

#1.not a liberal.
#2."you want to end racism?" - - me? No, I don't want to end racism. I can't. I don't have magical powers to tell all retards like yourself that because "some" black people don't like white people, doesn't make you saying "black people don't like white people," any less retarted.
#3. you're defending a claim that blacks commonly refer to each other as "******" and not "nigga." That's what the discussion's about. Show me the trend. That's how discussions work.

****** , niggah what's the difference? They call each other ******, so will I. Must not offend them much. My wife is Hispanic, not once , not one single time, have I ever seen anyone in her family approach another Hispanic and yell "yo my beanah" or "that's my beaner"

Forum List

Back