Anyone see Chris Matthews just now?

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Holy fuck he made a douche out of himself. That was one of the most unprofessional interviews I've ever seen conducted...christ.

Albeit, the guy he was interviewing had a ludacrous ad which could be justly criticized, the interviewee was calm cool collected and Chris was just straight up arrogant, assholish. I dunno.

I hate Matthews and you saw this through biased eyes.

The con got his lunch ate

Um, I don't like conservatives for the most part....where's the "biased eyes?" The guy was flat out awful just now. He was a jerk.

I saw it and can't stop laughing still. Mathews is such a loser hack, I'm uber liberal and I have to be honest and laugh at fools like him. He basically rolled out you have to do something wrong to get audited. Liberals anti business furver is so rabid being clueless on economics is a requirement for a talking head gig on MSNBC. Unfortunately

Holy fuck he made a douche out of himself. That was one of the most unprofessional interviews I've ever seen conducted...christ.

Albeit, the guy he was interviewing had a ludacrous ad which could be justly criticized, the interviewee was calm cool collected and Chris was just straight up arrogant, assholish. I dunno.

Who is Christ Matthews and who did he interview?

Why do you people care so much about these talking heads?

Are you naturally born fools or do you just love their drama?

Who is Christ Matthews and who did he interview?

Why do you people care so much about these talking heads?

Are you naturally born fools or do you just love their drama?

:lol: I was clicking through channels. This is you, reaching: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> .

for a point. That, isn't there. --->

Since no one else but you watched it, could you tell us what was going on?

I don't have a TV, and if I did, there is always something better than Chris Matthews on. (That includes static and test patterns)

Chris Who???? Never heard of him. :tongue:

Since no one else but you watched it, could you tell us what was going on?

I don't have a TV, and if I did, there is always something better than Chris Matthews on. (That includes static and test patterns)

i'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WATCHED IT. CAN YOU READ POSTS, OR NO?

Forum List

Back