Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Mel Gibson Uses Racial Slur: Report - ABC News

Mel Gibson Uses Racial Slur: Report

8 comments
By Bob Tourtellotte
July 1, 2010

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Oscar-winning director and actor Mel Gibson, who caused a media storm four years ago over an anti-Semitic statement, is again making headlines for using an apparent racial slur in an argument with his ex-girlfriend.

Celebrity news website Radaronline.com Thursday published excerpts of an audiotape of Gibson telling Oksana Grigorieva, whom "The Passion of the Christ" director is battling in court, that they way she is dressed made her look like a "pig in heat."

"If you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault," Radaronline reported Gibson as shouting at Grigorieva during an argument she taped, apparently using an expression that is deeply insulting to African Americans.

SO deeply insulting that they call each other that little nickname...

Give me a break. If the word is considered amenable to ANYONE,

i.e. blacks calling other blacks by the moniker,

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!

If black folks don't want anyone to use that word? THEY'd better stop using it.

(I damn sure haven't heard other nationalities/races calling each other racially motivated names.)

Last edited:

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!

(I damn sure haven't heard other nationalities/races calling each other racially motivated names.)

I've never heard a single of my many black friends say Nig%er. They say Nig6a, with an A at the end, which if you knew anything about Ebonics then you'd know that they're two totally different words, with two totally different meanings. IE, no, they don't call each other that.

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!

I've never heard a single of my many black friends say Nig%er. They say Nig6a, with an A at the end, which if you knew anything about Ebonics then you'd know that they're two totally different words, with two totally different meanings. IE, no, they don't call each other that.

RETARD ALERT. Retard alert.

No no... this can't be an issue anymore. After all Eric Holder has led by example. Racism is okay now. It's a good enough reason to dismiss cases ON racism too.

oh wait wait. Mel's white. Nevermind. Rage away. White people deserve it.

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!

^ You basically don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Do you have black friends, who use Nigg (er) ? 99.999% likely not. Nigg (a), a.k.a. "friend," "my boy," 100% more likely. Or, no black friends.....or black friends that use neither.

Either way, what I said is fact ..... anyone who's down knows what the fuck I'm talking about, also. Ignorance is bliss, though. Onward with names.

Mel Gibson Uses Racial Slur: Report - ABC News

Mel Gibson Uses Racial Slur: Report

8 comments
By Bob Tourtellotte
July 1, 2010

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Oscar-winning director and actor Mel Gibson, who caused a media storm four years ago over an anti-Semitic statement, is again making headlines for using an apparent racial slur in an argument with his ex-girlfriend.

Celebrity news website Radaronline.com Thursday published excerpts of an audiotape of Gibson telling Oksana Grigorieva, whom "The Passion of the Christ" director is battling in court, that they way she is dressed made her look like a "pig in heat."

"If you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault," Radaronline reported Gibson as shouting at Grigorieva during an argument she taped, apparently using an expression that is deeply insulting to African Americans.

OH my my my. Mel, you have to stop listening to peple like Rabbi. (see below).

Mel is anti semitic, anti black, against the reforms of the Catholic Church, and, oh yes, an alcoholic.

"******* was the ones on the rope, hanging off the thing; niggas is the ones with gold ropes, hanging out at clubs." -Tupac

^ You basically don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Do you have black friends, who use Nigg (er) ? 99.999% likely not. Nigg (a), a.k.a. "friend," "my boy," 100% more likely. Or, no black friends.....or black friends that use neither.

Either way, what I said is fact ..... anyone who's down knows what the fuck I'm talking about, also. Ignorance is bliss, though. Onward with names.
I am a black man and I have to say, you are 100% on point.

"******* was the ones on the rope, hanging off the thing; niggas is the ones with gold ropes, hanging out at clubs." -Tupac

So the gold chains are symbolic of the ropes they once wore around their necks? Freak out.

No. That was his metaphorical way of tying it together as a clever statement, but the gold ropes part meant: "look at us now, we're shining."

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!

You may actually believe this. I mean seriously, you may actually believe this! I tell you what, since you really believe this, walk up to the largest black man, or even better, a black woman who looks like she is tired at the end of her day, and call her one.

Are you fucking serious? You are speaking like you know what is offensive to an entire race of people because YOU say so?

Wow.

By the way, black folks dont use that word....not like that. Oh and in my circle, no one uses any variation of that word because they dont wont to be over heard and have some idiot think its ok for them to use it incorrectly.....someone like you apparently.

Ed...you havent heard other minorities using words within their own demographics? Really? I have. Asians, hispanics, hell, italians fo rhat matter. I heard it a lot in theservice. The reason why you may not have heard it with them is because YOU ARE NOT PART OF THAT CIRCLE PERHAPS? They wanted to keep it in house so you wont get the wrong message.

Still dont get it?

Last edited:

So the gold chains are symbolic of the ropes they once wore around their necks? Freak out.

When I think back to the early 80's when I wore one because it was in fashion, I shudder to think I didn't catch how symbolic it was.

Damn. I should have just stuck with MY A DDIDAS!

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!

Is calling black people rapists an insult?

Forum List

Back