Mel Gibson Using Racial Slur with Ex

Hi, I live in reality. I actually have black friends and actually am a performer in a predominantly black line of work.

You, think black people don't like white people. You don't seem to be uh...around the black culture much. So, hows about you shut your unsophisticated, trolling ass up, and let grown people chat?

To your question: go ahead and find out.
So I'm guessing that would be a great big no.. it's not acceptable. so we are back to so? who cares? you want to end racism? don't allow it in anyone. And no I won't shut up you libturd racist prick.

#1.not a liberal.
#2."you want to end racism?" - - me? No, I don't want to end racism. I can't. I don't have magical powers to tell all retards like yourself that because "some" black people don't like white people, doesn't make you saying "black people don't like white people," any less retarted.
#3. you're defending a claim that blacks commonly refer to each other as "******" and not "nigga." That's what the discussion's about. Show me the trend. That's how discussions work.

and so? We must then give Mel a pass do we knot. I'm sure he said nigg A I'm sure of it.

So I'm guessing that would be a great big no.. it's not acceptable. so we are back to so? who cares? you want to end racism? don't allow it in anyone. And no I won't shut up you libturd racist prick.

#1.not a liberal.
#2."you want to end racism?" - - me? No, I don't want to end racism. I can't. I don't have magical powers to tell all retards like yourself that because "some" black people don't like white people, doesn't make you saying "black people don't like white people," any less retarted.
#3. you're defending a claim that blacks commonly refer to each other as "******" and not "nigga." That's what the discussion's about. Show me the trend. That's how discussions work.

****** , niggah what's the difference? They call each other ******, so will I. Must not offend them much. My wife is Hispanic, not once , not one single time, have I ever seen anyone in her family approach another Hispanic and yell "yo my beanah" or "that's my beaner"

No, no they don't. That you're not up to speed on the difference doesn't make you right, sorry.

#1.not a liberal.

****** , niggah what's the difference? They call each other ******, so will I. Must not offend them much. My wife is Hispanic, not once , not one single time, have I ever seen anyone in her family approach another Hispanic and yell "yo my beanah" or "that's my beaner"

I bet they wonder why you do it.

I doubt it. But you are still hung up on ****** and cracker...and you ignore the real insult to women and blacks. :eusa_hand:

sure I do.. now what do you say? Nigg A or ER??
I don't say it at all. But my kids do...they and their friends call each other niggas all the time. Why...I can only guess to take away the sting of it. But they would not call someone they didn't know that.

And you still ignore the insult to blacks and women. :lol:

the thought that a black man would rape a woman is an insult? You've never heard of a black man who raped a woman either I guess. It must be a Wommma he raped.. that's it a womma! that makies it A okay. It's okay to rape a womma.. got it. I'm sorry someone suggested that a black man would rape a woman. that's just an outrage.

and so? We must then give Mel a pass do we knot. I'm sure he said nigg A I'm sure of it.

Keep reaching, Willow. Mad Martigan will soon lend a hand.

prisoner_reaching.jpg

I will go slower this time...GO UP TO A BLACK PERSON YOU DONT KNOW AND CALL THEM A NIGGER....you said its not offensive.

School me!

Sorry, but I don't have the time to teach you reading comprehension.

I never said the word was not offensive ~

what I DID say was that if ANYone could call anyone else that "name?"

Then EVERYone should be able to call everyone else by that "name."

I like Mel...

and fucking Oksana or whatever her name is, is BLACK?

I don't thinks he is. And how on earth is calling her a pig RACIST??

I'm so confused.

though the last bit is a little bit tasteless.

But I've thought it over and if Mel will promise to keep his drinking to LA where only the nicest people will get harrangued, I'm still willing to marry him.

sure I do.. now what do you say? Nigg A or ER??
I don't say it at all. But my kids do...they and their friends call each other niggas all the time. Why...I can only guess to take away the sting of it. But they would not call someone they didn't know that.

the thought that a black man would rape a woman is an insult? You've never heard of a black man who raped a woman either I guess. It must be a Wommma he raped.. that's it a womma! that makies it A okay. It's okay to rape a womma.. got it. I'm sorry someone suggested that a black man would rape a woman. that's just an outrage.
Yes. To claim that ******* are going to rape her because of the way she dresses is an insult to women and blacks.

I like Mel...

I'm so confused.

But I've thought it over and if Mel will promise to keep his drinking to LA where only the nicest people will get harrangued, I'm still willing to marry him.

You must have missed the part: "If you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault," Radaronline reported Gibson as shouting at Grigorieva during an argument she taped

So you never answered...is insinuating that blacks just want to rape white women an insult or not?

Of course it is,

but not as insulting as insinuating that the woman was dressed so trampishly that she would inspire her own rape.

I like Mel...

I'm so confused.

You must have missed the part: "If you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault," Radaronline reported Gibson as shouting at Grigorieva during an argument she taped

Look, Mel's an ass, we've all known this for a long time. Has no relevance to me though. Why, because I know he's an ass and could care less. What he should do is shut up and stick to acting. As for the BS in this thread, who the fuck cares? It all means nothing. One racist asshole doesn't deserve this much coverage. Now if he totally fucks up his next production...........

I like Mel...

I'm so confused.

Look, Mel's an ass, we've all known this for a long time. Has no relevance to me though. Why, because I know he's an ass and could care less. What he should do is shut up and stick to acting. As for the BS in this thread, who the fuck cares? It all means nothing. One racist asshole doesn't deserve this much coverage. Now if he totally fucks up his next production...........

Hey, I can agree with this shit ^ right here, for sure. :razz:

Then again, 0% of discussions on this board mean anything, really. :lol:

I like Mel...

I'm so confused.

Oh, my! He's totally lame as an actor. Then only movies that were half way decent that he appeared in he kept his mouth shut. :lol:

Yes. To claim that ******* are going to rape her because of the way she dresses is an insult to women and blacks.

YOU are an insult to ******* and women

You could be right. and that blacka womma who claimeda the whita duka boya rapeda hera wasa insultinga toa blacka wommaa and blackas tooa. yepa

SO deeply insulting that they call each other that little nickname...

Give me a break. If the word is considered amenable to ANYONE,

i.e. blacks calling other blacks by the moniker,

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!
If black folks don't want anyone to use that word? THEY'd better stop using it.

(I damn sure haven't heard other nationalities/races calling each other racially motivated names.)

I will go slower this time...GO UP TO A BLACK PERSON YOU DONT KNOW AND CALL THEM A NIGGER....you said its not offensive.

School me!

Seriously, really?

pwned, so pwned.

SO deeply insulting that they call each other that little nickname...

Give me a break. If the word is considered amenable to ANYONE,

i.e. blacks calling other blacks by the moniker,

IT'S NOT AN INSULT!!!
If black folks don't want anyone to use that word? THEY'd better stop using it.

(I damn sure haven't heard other nationalities/races calling each other racially motivated names.)

School me!

Seriously, really?

pwned, so pwned.

I have said it and will say it right to their face. I'd call you it if you deserved it, so what.

Forum List

Back