Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should learn the lesson of board history. This place, without a decent Admin, does not function well... If this board goes back to that, I'm out.

I'm not out, but I agree with the highlighted portion. Highly used forum boards without strong administration yields moderation issues.

While the cat's away...

Were you around last time this happened? It was a clusterfuck. I don't waste my time in clusterfucked boards.

Currently there is no mod on duty. Unless that has changed in the last min.

I'm not out, but I agree with the highlighted portion. Highly used forum boards without strong administration yields moderation issues.

While the cat's away...

Were you around last time this happened? It was a clusterfuck. I don't waste my time in clusterfucked boards.

Currently there is no mod on duty. Unless that has changed in the last min.

The spammers and assholes are going to love that.

For Pix.... and Meister:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtzMfzaHZVU&feature=related]Jackson 5 - I Want You Back - YouTube[/ame]

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

Hey!!! I’m new here and have lots of learning to do. Was it something I’ve done have not done or will do?
Did you spank me? AVE-JOE did, and a few post I still can’t find still? And don’t know who killed them!
I don’t know what all this mean still. Sad, will miss your post, as I can't see you leaving visually for some reason?

BTW. WHO’S Pixie? And I will try to do better! And can you BLAST me a big RED rep's? You don't need them anymore.
I look to the joy of voting here for the first time for a new Admin/Mod'er? I don't know why and feel abused. And can I vote?

Last edited:
Tragen and alan1 are orange...
Newby, too. And, she's a female. :thup:

Sexist!
LOL!

Nah.

Maybe the board should develop a business model for the board. First step - develop a mission statement and goals. They have to be concise. The rest after that becomes clear in approach.

Then current members and prospective members know what to expect.

When your market/demographic is confused about the product, not much is going to go right for anyone.

Last edited:
Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

goodbye

Well, I didn't mean to cause a fire-storm.

A former mod told me once that he was reading my PMs and I assumed that was normal.

Having never been one I wouldn't know what benefits they have or what specific access they have. That's privileged information far as I know and I don't ask.

Currently I'm having problems staying signed in. If I leave my computer for an extended period I get dropped and have to resign in. This has been going on for a couple of weeks.

It's not my PC because it happens with my Blackberry as well. I've told Average-Joe about it but he hasn't found anything that's causing it.

Newby, too. And, she's a female. :thup:

We should learn the lesson of board history. This place, without a decent Admin, does not function well... If this board goes back to that, I'm out.

While the cat's away...

An Admin doesn't always prevent mod abuse. I know of at least one who essentially led the abuse

While the cat's away...

An Admin doesn't always prevent mod abuse. I know of at least one who essentially led the abuse
I've seen the same. I haven't seen it here (but I haven't seen a lot of stuff here).

While the cat's away...

Indeed. There's no invulnerability to the human condition Ernie. One can just attempt to moderate it and failing moderation of it, administer to it.

When it works, it works well. When it doesn't ...

I didn't know, Meister. I feel a huge loss coming out of my heart.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand,

Hey!!! I’m new here and have lots of learning to do. Was it something I’ve done have not done or will do?
Did you spank me? AVE-JOE did, and a few post I still can’t find still? And don’t know who killed them!
I don’t know what all this mean still. Sad, will miss your post, as I can't see you leaving visually for some reason?

BTW. WHO’S Pixie? And I will try to do better! And can you BLAST me a bid RED rep's? You don't need them anymore.
I look to the of joy voting here for the first time for a new Admin/Mod'er? I don't know why and feel abused.

this place just got fairer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back