Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

Who?

Who?
William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.

Ayers, the domestic terrorist

Is there any...you know...news on Fox News these days?

Who?

Never heard of the guy......is he a Republican or something?

The stuff that people say they saw or heard on Fox News and MSNBC makes these "news" channels sound to me like The Morton Downey Jr Show with a better soundtrack.

Who?

You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.

The stuff that people say they saw or heard on Fox News and MSNBC makes these "news" channels sound to me like The Morton Downey Jr Show with a better soundtrack.
Megyn Kelly isn't a news show. It's opinion that revolves around current events.......but you already know that.

I just looked up their schedule: TV Schedule Fox News

On at noon is a show called Outnumbered, which is described thusly:
They’re outspoken… out of the box…outrageous & outstandingly smart! And he’s…outnumbered!

On at 2 pm is The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson:
Politics, money, hot-topics ... no issues off the table!

At 5 pm is The Five:
The hot topics that have everyone talking from the five voices that will have everyone listening!

Who?

You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.
He is a "mover and shaker"?

Why have I never heard of him? Who did he move and shake?

Megyn Kelly isn't a news show. It's opinion that revolves around current events.......but you already know that.
Thus the basis of my question. Is there any...you know...news on Fox News these days?

When hack media outlets are reporting what someone in another hack media outlet did, they have become a means unto themselves.

A circle jerk.

When the "news" is about the people who are supposed to be reporting the news, then something is badly broken.

Kelly is by far the best interviewer on any channel. Don Imus does well sometimes when he is serious perhaps that is why most of the politicians avoid him on any serious issue.

I watch 30 minutes of news on one of the three original major networks every evening, and probably get more actual news than the average Fox "News" viewer gets all week.

And that's even taking into consideration the major networks waste 15 minutes of the half hour on fluff.

I also watch a half hour of local news. Our local news stations are getting better and better at reporting global and national news in addition to local news. They are almost as good as any national network.

Forum List

Back