Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

Hmm...

People liked Fox, but now suddenly they don't... they've defended Fox, now suddenly they won't. All because they asked pointed questions. Trump has a Democratic history. That would give anyone reason to question his credentials.

If you don't want your candidate to answer pointed questions, then he shouldn't even be on the stage (or running) to begin with.

Also, these attacks on Megyn Kelly will feed the "war on women" the far left keeps pushing. Some of the attacks are downright misogynistic in the truest sense.
My heart just pumps purple-piss for Megyn Kelly.

Btw....why is her first name spelled like MeGynecologist?

Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook

Conservatives are turning on each other like a bunch of hungry guppies.

Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook

Conservatives are turning on each other like a bunch of hungry guppies.
There has been a civil War going on in the party for some time...........Primarily with the danged RINO's and the Status QUO....................Have you missed that...................

Forum List

Back