Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

I don't see his name on the foundation's webpage.
Also....it appears he gives to both sides pretty evenly....Democrats and Republicans.

While favoring Democrats, Trump has donated more than $600,000 to Republicans as well, including Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), the party’s 2008 presidential nominee, whom Trump first supported in 1998.

He gave $95,000 to the Republican Governors Association for its record-breaking electoral push in 2010, and he has donated more than $80,000 to the three national GOP political committees in the past two decades. Individual Republicans supported by Trump include former congressmanTom DeLay (Tex.), former House speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.) and former senator George Allen (Va.).

Trump s donation history shows Democratic favoritism - The Washington Post
More evidence that Trump has no principles, he stands for nothing but Trump.
I guess you have no clue why people donate to politicians.

Some do it to help them in the campaigns.....others do it to buy influence......and others do it to keep politicians from fucking with them......because a competitor paid them to fuck with them.

Why does Obama refuse to mention Islam and terrorism in the same sentence? Because terrorist sympathizers have paid him not to.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced he's the real deal yet Mr. Diversion.............

You change the subject when you get hit on your other bs posts...............

I don't know if he the real deal or a plant yet...........but I'm enjoying the show........

I'm just keeping the fight fair and balanced on what I know............

Oops..........Fair and Balanced is hardly what the debate was about.

Since you didn't understand the first time I'll be a little more explicit. Trump is a fucking dummy, he doesn't know what he believes or why. Funny that he would mention Rosie O'Donnell......since he's so prone to yammering like a daffy bitch.
He mentioned Rosie ODonnell because the comment was directed at her and their feud back in 2006.

I put up the video on that issue........how about you................back up your bs.............you are dancing like a chicken on a skillet.

To use Trump's own signature characterization.........Trump is a big baby.

I don't know if he the real deal or a plant yet...........but I'm enjoying the show........

Since you didn't understand the first time I'll be a little more explicit. Trump is a fucking dummy, he doesn't know what he believes or why. Funny that he would mention Rosie O'Donnell......since he's so prone to yammering like a daffy bitch.
He mentioned Rosie ODonnell because the comment was directed at her and their feud back in 2006.

I put up the video on that issue........how about you................back up your bs.............you are dancing like a chicken on a skillet.

U3bIyUP.gif
Is that the funky-chicken??????

the NaziCons at FOXlead by Nazi kelly are going down!!

You're all over this Nazi thing, aren't you?

Apparently she hasn't a clue about what a "Nazi" is...

I doubt she has a clue about anything. She looks like she gets her clothes from yard sales and they dont fit right.

Um...he was referring to you, my dear

I get my clothes from walmart!! Megan gets hers from yard sales held by drugged up former noght women.

I don't know what that means, but probably neither do you. Are you Canadian?

U3bIyUP.gif

I don't see his name on the foundation's webpage.
Also....it appears he gives to both sides pretty evenly....Democrats and Republicans.

While favoring Democrats, Trump has donated more than $600,000 to Republicans as well, including Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), the party’s 2008 presidential nominee, whom Trump first supported in 1998.

He gave $95,000 to the Republican Governors Association for its record-breaking electoral push in 2010, and he has donated more than $80,000 to the three national GOP political committees in the past two decades. Individual Republicans supported by Trump include former congressmanTom DeLay (Tex.), former House speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.) and former senator George Allen (Va.).

Trump s donation history shows Democratic favoritism - The Washington Post
More evidence that Trump has no principles, he stands for nothing but Trump.
I guess you have no clue why people donate to politicians.

Some do it to help them in the campaigns.....others do it to buy influence......and others to it to keep politicians from fucking with them......because a competitor paid them to fuck with them.

Why does Obama refuse to mention Islam and terrorism in the same sentence? Because terrorist sympathizers have paid him not to.
So then perhaps you'd like to explain how your new leader is different from other politicians. What distinguishes him from the other assholes?

U3bIyUP.gif

That would be the new national symbol under President Chickenhawk Trump.

U3bIyUP.gif

LOL

Whatever you say buddy........perhaps you should call the liberal brigade in to save your ass.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook
The debate was extremely lopsided. I went to the transcript and counted the question each candidate received. This is the tally:

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Bush - 7 questions (one about Trump)

Cruz - 3 questions

Christie - 7 questions (one on Paul, one on Huckabee)

Walker - 8 questions

Huckabee - 6 questions (one about Paul)

Paul - 7 questions ( Paul initiated 2)

Kasich -5 questions (one on Trump)

Republican Debate Read the Transcript of the Primetime Debate

That tally gives some idea how much time was directed to Trump, all of which were negative questions and how much attention the other candidates received. It is noted that some questions were not directed to the candidate to talk about himself, but another candidate.

The mantra "Fair and Balanced" hardly applies to Fox News.

Last edited:

U3bIyUP.gif

LOL

Whatever you say buddy........perhaps you should call the liberal brigade in to save your ass.

Excellent rebuttal.....who could possibly argue with that.

Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook
The debate was extremely lopsided. I went to the transcript and counted the question each candidate received. This is the talley:

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Bush - 7 questions (one about Trump)

Cruz - 3 questions

Christie - 7 questions (one on Paul, one on Huckabee)

Walker - 8 questions

Huckabee - 6 questions (one about Paul)

Paul - 7 questions ( Paul initiated 2)

Kasich -5 questions

Republican Debate Read the Transcript of the Primetime Debate

That talley gives some idea how much time was directed to Trump, all of which were negative questions and how much attention the other candidates received. It is noted that some questions were not directed to the candidate to talk about himself, but another candidate.

The mantra "Fair and Balanced" hardly applies to Fox News.
It was supposed to be all get EQUAL TIME...............but that didn't happen. I agree.

U3bIyUP.gif

LOL

When you post something worthy of a response you'll get one.................You diverted the topic when you were getting bloodied up.................so now all you do is throw attack BS out. Have a nice day Mr. Funky Chicken.

The quote below is from Kelly about how to moderate a debate. She says that the biggest mistake a moderator can make is to themselves become part of the story. Whether you like the moderators or not, I think they did exactly what Kelly described as a big mistake, no?

"At the same time, they know this isn’t about them, and that the biggest mistake a moderator can make is to scrap with the candidates so aggressively that they themselves become part of the story. Kelly said that Roger Ailes, the chairman and CEO of Fox News, has given her the same advice since she arrived at the network more than a decade ago: “He says, ‘The only way you can disappoint me is if you try to hit a home run instead of a single,’” she explained. “My goal is to hit a single.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/fox-news-2016-gop-debate-host-nerves-121013.html#ixzz3iLNTgwSl"

LOL

When you post something worthy of a response you'll get one.................You diverted the topic when you were getting bloodied up.................so now all you do is throw attack BS out. Have a nice day Mr. Funky Chicken.
Still though, you mindless followers don't seem to be able to explain how Trump is substantially different from other politicians.

Boy did she break the rules! As Juan Williams said, "It was a food fight and then a debate broke out." The food fight is all that anyone could talk about and Trump's numbers skyrocketed.

LOL

Still though, you mindless followers don't seem to be able to explain how Trump is substantially different from other politicians.
A good part of this and other threads talk about that. He is not afraid of the truth, not pc, and right on many of his issues.

The Kelly File Facebook

I just posted to her Facebook page:
"""Kelly, sorry you didn't realize that Thursday night wasn't about you or your obvious distaste for Trump. If you want center stage, run for office instead of grandstanding from the moderator's seat.""""

She makes lots of money, you would think she would spend more for better hair extensions instead of yellow dynel.

The Kelly File Facebook

I just posted to her Facebook page:
"""Kelly, sorry you didn't realize that Thursday night wasn't about you or your obvious distaste for Trump. If you want center stage, run for office instead of grandstanding from the moderator's seat.""""
Too bad she can't answer these comments...there's just too many..but would she if there were a smaller number? I think not. But Trump had to answer negative questions in front of 24 million people... She could do an apology to Trump and the viewers.

Forum List

Back