Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook

It saddens me that NaziCons are attacking their Fox master. Who's going to feed the mushrooms their special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom needs about 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ.

Last edited:
What Trump supporters need:
UltraThinCotton-s.jpg

Megyn is probably used to it... Only it is normally progressives stalking her twitter and facebook page.

Maybe Trump should run 3rd party, effectively neutering the GOP by taking all those votes with him.

I'd vote for him just to screw with FOX. And this is coming from a conservative who watches Fox at times for news developments.

Maybe Trump should run 3rd party, effectively neutering the GOP by taking all those votes with him.

I'd vote for him just to screw with FOX. And this is coming from a conservative who watches Fox at times for news developments.
I used to watch them, too. It is tempting to vote for him for third party...

I would have loved to be a mouse in Roger Ailes, Chris Wallace'. Bret Baier or Meryn Kelly's office yesterday and today.

Why?
Damage control... "My God, what did we do?" That had to be the topic of the morning.

You're kidding, right?

:lol:

Fox hasn't been "damaged" by this. There's nothing to "control".

They just had their highest ratings in history.

Morons whining on the internet does not "damage" Fox.

It saddens me that NaziCons are attacking their Fox master. Who's going to feed the mushrooms their special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom needs about 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ.

What is saddening about people smart enough to realize they're being duped by what your ilk calls "not real news" and "Faux News"?

People like you are still too dumb to realize that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSDNC are all left-wing propaganda, not real news. At least the cons see FAUX News for what it is...establishment Republican propaganda.

I would have loved to be a mouse in Roger Ailes, Chris Wallace'. Bret Baier or Meryn Kelly's office yesterday and today.

Why?
Damage control... "My God, what did we do?" That had to be the topic of the morning.
Will they hang Megyn out as a scapegoat?
I know that she gave Trump a hard time in interviews before, but my guess is there were orders to the team from Ailes or Murdoch. Going after someone like they did would have been grounds for losing your show if it was not ok'd.

What is saddening about people smart enough to realize they're being duped by what your ilk calls "not real news" and "Faux News"?

People like you are still too dumb to realize that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSDNC are all left-wing propaganda, not real news. At least the cons see FAUX News for what it is...establishment Republican propaganda.

I got all my news from Jon Stewart.

Why?

You're kidding, right?

:lol:

Fox hasn't been "damaged" by this. There's nothing to "control".

They just had their highest ratings in history.

Morons whining on the internet does not "damage" Fox.
They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

How do you account for the high poll numbers for Trump the day after?

I got all my news from Jon Stewart.
Naturally.

Forum List

Back