Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

The first question about running on an independent ticket was the tip-off that the knives were out for Trump, since the question was skewed for only one hand to go in the air, Trump's.

I think it's hilarious and I bet Roger Ailes is missing a large part of his fat ass if Trump has anything to say about it. And he does. He brought 24 million viewers to Fox on Thursday night. Fox probably sold advertising air time at double what a network gets during the Super Bowl. And so for Fox to unleash their queen bitch on him is not going to settle well in the long run.

I'm no fan of Trump but this is one reason I've always despised Fox. This underscores the rumor as now evidence that Fox is the media arm of the Republican party.

Last edited:
Trump acted poorly. I didn't like his veiled threat to Megan.
The way she talked about him....I don't blame him.

And what was the threat......to treat her poorly......like she treated him. Do we want a politician that just rolls over every time they're badmouthed in public?
I do blame him.

It doesn't matter what he is asked, it's what he does in response that matters.

I also don't like his comments regarding McCain and him being a POW.

The intimidation and insulting tactics make me cringe.

Hmm...

People liked Fox, but now suddenly they don't... they've defended Fox, now suddenly they won't. All because they asked pointed questions. Trump has a Democratic history. That would give anyone reason to question his credentials.

If you don't want your candidate to answer pointed questions, then he shouldn't even be on the stage (or running) to begin with.

Also, these attacks on Megyn Kelly will feed the "war on women" the far left keeps pushing. Some of the attacks are downright misogynistic in the truest sense.

Last edited:
Hmm...

People liked Fox, but now suddenly they don't... they've defended Fox, now suddenly they won't. All because they asked pointed questions. Trump has a Democratic history. That would give anyone reason to question his credentials.

If you don't want your candidate to answer pointed questions, then he shouldn't even be on the stage (or running) to begin with.

Also, these attacks on Megyn Kelly will feed the "war on women" the far left keeps pushing. Some of the attacks are downright misogynistic in the truest sense.

You are missing part of the argument. Look at these statistics, and you can see that the 20 questions for Trump was certainly lopsided. And all of the questions were negative. Others got 1/3 to 1/4 of the time and were given standard questions.
The debate was extremely lopsided. I went to the transcript and counted the question each candidate received. This is the tally:

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Bush - 7 questions (one about Trump)

Cruz - 3 questions

Christie - 7 questions (one on Paul, one on Huckabee)

Walker - 8 questions

Huckabee - 6 questions (one about Paul)

Paul - 7 questions ( Paul initiated 2)

Kasich -5 questions

Republican Debate Read the Transcript of the Primetime Debate

That tally gives some idea how much time was directed to Trump, all of which were negative questions and how much attention the other candidates received. It is noted that some questions were not directed to the candidate to talk about himself, but another candidate.

The mantra "Fair and Balanced" hardly applies to Fox News.

See, this is what I find interesting. Only when Trump or someone you like gets the brunt of the questions, you suddenly turn on them like a rabid pack of wolves. Fox used to be the champion of conservatism in the liberal dominated media, now they are no different.

If he can't handle 20 questions, what makes you think he can handle his first 100 days in the White House?

Now, I support Trump, but I also can't help but play devil's advocate here.

See, this is what I find interesting. Only when Trump or someone you like gets the brunt of the questions, you suddenly turn on them like a rabid pack of wolves. Fox used to be the champion of conservatism in the liberal dominated media, now they are no different.

If he can't handle 20 questions, what makes you think he can handle his first 100 days in the White House?

Don't you like to be part of the process in nominating our candidate for President? Fox and their bosses have decided which candidates will be articulating their stances and which candidates they will bomb out of existence.

"Donald Trump is dead to the GOP" is one article I made a thread from. Read that. Trump was "disinvited" to the Red State Gathering. Is that right? Megan Kelly was asked to come in Trump's place!! She's not even a candidate!

So they are eliminating Trump and bolstering others. Is that how a democracy works in the USA? He was the frontrunner!

Hmm...

You are missing part of the argument. Look at these statistics, and you can see that the 20 questions for Trump was certainly lopsided. And all of the questions were negative. Others got 1/3 to 1/4 of the time and were given standard questions.
The debate was extremely lopsided. I went to the transcript and counted the question each candidate received. This is the tally:

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Cruz - 3 questions

Walker - 8 questions

Kasich -5 questions

That tally gives some idea how much time was directed to Trump, all of which were negative questions and how much attention the other candidates received. It is noted that some questions were not directed to the candidate to talk about himself, but another candidate.

So Trump had twenty opportunities to shine and failed miserably

Most do not stand there thinking........Hope they don't call on me

So they are eliminating Trump and bolstering others. Is that how a democracy works in the USA? He was the frontrunner!

Thusly as any other frontrunner, he will face the most scrutiny. Or are we going to kick the tires without checking the rest of the car?

"Donald Trump is dead to the GOP" is one article I made a thread from. Read that. Trump was "disinvited" to the Red State Gathering. Is that right? Megan Kelly was asked to come in Trump's place!! She's not even a candidate!

I agree.

46% are blind as a bat

And this is why people continue their support of Trump. Demeaning someone for their support of a candidate only makes them support him/her more.

If the Republican Party were truly about diverse opinions, I would assume people who support Trump's opinions are welcome, including Trump. But, yeah, "you have a right to your own opinion" and all that. I get it. Diverse opinion as a talking point, not a principle.

And this, my friends, is why I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat. No tolerance for difference of ideas or philosophy. You want to know why people support Trump? He doesn't toe the establishment line. He plays on people's distaste of the establishment. And supporters of the establishment are like you, calling people "blind as a bat" for supporting Trump. Case in point.

As brash as Trump is, he had just as much right to be on that stage as the other 16 of his peers. What he did with his time on the stage was up to him.

46 say Trump won Paul next at 14 Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How much time does 20 questions take, plus pointed questions to other candidates ABOUT Trump take? a\At least a half an hour. The rest of the time was delegated to the other 9 candidates, plus commercials in play. I wanted to hear from all of them so I could make an informed decision. I THOUGHT that was what debates were about. I don't even support Trump, but I support the process and the viewers (voters) were left out. No time to really hear from the rest.

The ironic part of this is that Fox is going to do another Republican debate. Oh swell.

Hmm...

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Cruz - 3 questions

Walker - 8 questions

Kasich -5 questions

Nada, evidently he did shine. The polls indicated he was the winner by a large margin. 50% to 7% for the next closest candidate.

I don't think Trump will win the nomination. I think the Republican Party leaders want Jeb Bush and he will be the nominee. If Trump leaves the race, Jeb will be the clear front runner and will easily win the nomination.

I don't think Trump will win the nomination. I think the Republican Party leaders want Jeb Bush and he will be the nominee. If Trump leaves the race, Jeb will be the clear front runner and will easily win the nomination.
I agree with everything you say. And although Jeb isn't my choice (neither is Trump), I don't think the party bosses should be deciding this. It should be THE PEOPLE. I feel the nomination policy is a sham.

Hmm...

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Cruz - 3 questions

Walker - 8 questions

Kasich -5 questions

Nada, evidently he did shine. The polls indicated he was the winner by a large margin. 50% to 7% for the next closest candidate.

You know these polls have no validity
If they did Ron Paul would have been president....twice

Hmm...

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Cruz - 3 questions

Walker - 8 questions

Kasich -5 questions

You are right because these respondents are basically conservatives and only those that watched the debate.

Hmm...

Trump 20 questions

Carson - 5 questions

Rubio - 6 questions

Cruz - 3 questions

Walker - 8 questions

Kasich -5 questions

You are right because these respondents are basically conservatives and only those that watched the debate.
There are hordes of those conservatives ready to flood the interweb to say Trump won whether they watched or not
They used to do the same thing for Ron Paul

They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

How do you account for the high poll numbers for Trump the day after?

I attribute Trump's high poll numbers to the number of angry, impotent and entirely uninformed right-wingers in this country who think that being an asshole is something to be proud of.

But I think you're vastly overestimating how many of you guys there are out there.

Most people saw the debates, and the follow-up insults as what they were - a clown pretending to be a real candidate, and then blowing up as soon as he was asked a tough question.
Stupid question actually certainly not relevant to anything. Simply an attempt to smear and slander

Of course - Donald's history of being a international clown isn't "relevant" to whether or not he'd make a good President.

Neither is the fact that he's so thin-skinned that he can't help but respond by calling her a "bimbo" and wondering whether she was on the rag.
Show me the tweet where he says rag or infers it was her menstraul cycle.

You've seen the tweet.

If you want to be obtuse and pretend that he meant her "nose", nothing I can say will change that.

When people pretend to be dumber than they are it's not only sad, it's informative as to their lack of moral compass.

I don't disagree.

But how has he "won" against FOX or Megyn Kelly? How has his clown show hurt them?

You can shout victory for Trump as loudly as you can, but it doesn't mean much by itself.
So you love Faux News all of the sudden?

The moment they become a sellout like the rest of the mainstream?

What about all the loyal FOX news viewers who would defend FOX tooth and nail on this forum? Hypocritical much?

View attachment 46884
So you're saying we should defend them like you liberals defend Obama?

Hypocritical much?

Wow - you guys love strawman arguments.

Excuse me.......but is English your second language?

You sound like an imbecile.

The second pinnacle of conservative argument after the strawman - the adhom. Epic irony.

Forum List

Back