Mega Preachers With Private Jets

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Tommy Tainant, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,914
    Exhibit A. My personal life is none of your business. One of the things you cult crazies need to learn is how to mind your own business and not other peoples.' Didn't your parents teach you anything? Yeech. We used to have manners in this country before you people came along.

2. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,223
    Oh but you have insanely tried to read into my personal life and even what I do sexually.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  3. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,429
    How sad these women can only dress up for their grandfathers/"husbands"/masters

4. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,914
    I have never asked about your personal life. All I know is that you follow one of penis-worship cults where the "man" snaps his fingers and his "wife" immediately must obey his sexual commands, and all female genitals must be strictly regulated.

These cults appear to be S&M affairs, and the people in them, including yourself, refer to human sexuality on USMB in the sort of disparaging terms that associate it with a promiscuous lifestyle devoid of normal human emotions and make it sound like most Americans pursue this lifestyle when this is definitely not true.

You even disparage me when I want to clarify whether we are all under the same version of "sexual morality," or not. If not, there is no such thing as "sexual morality," as morality is based on conduct, not the identity of the actor. No one has the right to disparage another for the same conduct as he or she has committed. Yet this is something that a lot of folks seem to want to get away with.

5. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,223
    No you never ask; you assume. You are the veriest Church Lady on this board and its hilarious, hysterical one.

6. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,914
    You're the one who speaks disparagingly of human sexuality, supports the notorious "double standard" of "morality," and supports cults known for grooming young girls to get them sexually "ready" and obedient as fast as possible and before they have a chance to grow up, see some of the world, and make informed decisions as to what they want to do and whom they want to do it with. Pedos at their finest, moore, the "Institute for Basic Life Principles," the Duck Dynasty guy, the "reverend" who bragged in a tv interview that his penis wins all disagreements with his wife. Cults that tell women that they have to get their husband's permission to wear pants.

How's frankie, the ignoramus who runs around saying that Islam is not a religion. What an asshole.