Meg Whitman leans Hillary: Compares Trump to Hitler and Mussolini

How's that dumbass?
here goes the name calling....why am i not surprised.....even i have said they owe money for the State workers.....but the economy itself is growing...
California economy is poised to grow in 2016 and 2017, report says
now which one of these states do you live in?...
Almost Half Of US States Are Officially Broke | Zero Hedge....
or are you another one who bad mouths california but of course wont say what piss ant state he lives in...
My state is more corrupt than yours. I do not run a state so I will not take the blame for the condition of the economy. I defend NO politician. They are ALL criminals, sub-human mutants in a constant search for other peoples money and they do so with the assistance og super low information Democrats and Liberals all over the country.
well i agree with you here,but many republicans are also low information people...
Im not a Republican but I would say Democrats are lemmings, much more so than Republicans.
well thats all a matter of opinion.....there are too many die hard righties here who are the other side of the coin of their die hard lefty cousins.......

Well I may be one, but we have enough self.awareness to disagree with our candidates on some issues...the lefties on here never say a bad thing about their pols. Never!
For example I don't like Trump's support of the min wage....ask rdean what he disagrees with Obama on

here goes the name calling....why am i not surprised.....even i have said they owe money for the State workers.....but the economy itself is growing...
California economy is poised to grow in 2016 and 2017, report says
now which one of these states do you live in?...
Almost Half Of US States Are Officially Broke | Zero Hedge....
or are you another one who bad mouths california but of course wont say what piss ant state he lives in...
My state is more corrupt than yours. I do not run a state so I will not take the blame for the condition of the economy. I defend NO politician. They are ALL criminals, sub-human mutants in a constant search for other peoples money and they do so with the assistance og super low information Democrats and Liberals all over the country.
well i agree with you here,but many republicans are also low information people...
Im not a Republican but I would say Democrats are lemmings, much more so than Republicans.
well thats all a matter of opinion.....there are too many die hard righties here who are the other side of the coin of their die hard lefty cousins.......

Well I may be one, but we have enough self.awareness to disagree with our candidates on some issues...the lefties on here never say a bad thing about their pols. Never!
For example I don't like Trump's support of the min wage....ask rdean what he disagrees with Obama on
yea but dean is a die hard lefty....and you may not be as die hard as you think....there are some die hard righties here that would suck trumps dick if he told them too.....like chief pollock....

yea but dean is a die hard lefty....and you may not be as die hard as you think....there are some die hard righties here that would suck trumps dick if he told them too.....like chief pollock....

Lololol

Forum List

Back