Meet the Proxies: How Iran Spreads Its Empire through Terrorist Militias

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Most everyone probably knows that the leaders of Iran have their dirty work done by their proxies.

March 2015

4376035512_b682caba81_o-975x320.jpg

Meet the Proxies: How Iran Spreads Its Empire through Terrorist Militias
104.png

David Daoud
Lawyer and analyst based in Washington, D.C.

In Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, and elsewhere, Tehran has perfected the art of gradually conquering a country without replacing its flag.
The Middle East is witnessing the birth of a new Persian empire, under the aegis of the Islamic Republic of Iran. In fact, when Iranian officials gloat over their control of four Arab capitals, they are being uncharacteristically modest. Tehran’s hegemony has spread far beyond Baghdad, Beirut, Damascus, and Sana’a. But this latest incarnation of Imperial Iran is unique in that it is virtually invisible. Iranian flags do not fly above the centers of government in these capitals, and the foot soldiers of the elite Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps – Quds Force (IRGC-QF) do not march in their streets. Tehran has contracted this clandestine conquest out to an ever-expanding list of loyal proxies. They mutate and fracture into new entities, adopt new names, and operate in different roles and locations; but this constellation of proxies orbits around Iran, effectively masking the Islamic Republic’s increasing control over the Middle East.

Tehran coordinates and provides a wide array of support and aid to its proxies, mainly through the IRGC-QF and its commander, Qassem Suleimani. It seems important, then, to recall that the U.S. Treasury Department has designated the IRGC-QF and its commander for activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and support for terrorism, accusing the Quds Force in 2007 of providing material support to the Taliban and other terrorist groups. The Justice Department cited the group as “conduct[ing] sensitive covert operations abroad, including terrorist attacks, assassinations and kidnappings, and is believed to sponsor attacks against Coalition Forces in Iraq.”

Continue reading at:

Meet the Proxies How Iran Spreads Its Empire through Terrorist Militias - The Tower - The Tower

The Middle East is witnessing the birth of a new Persian empire...

That is a profound statement. Because of it's implications, and it's reality.
It's also end time prophesy. And as soon as we get Persia/Iran up and running they will be partnering with Russia.

After years of tentative peace between the Muslims, Egypt, and the others and Israel, one man has taken it upon himself to rework the Middle East, and the result is havoc, death and disaster. We broke with every ally we had in the region and backed our enemies.
And you can read all about it in Revelation. If mere mortals are responsible for what is in that book, then they were remarkable mortals in their ability to predict the future 2000 years in advance. It is precise and accurate. And on the news, nightly.

Most everyone probably knows that the leaders of Iran have their dirty work done by their proxies.
Just like Israel uses their psycho-settlers and PA to do their dirty work. And just like the US used the Iraq Awakening, to do its dirty work.

The Justice Department cited the group as “conduct[ing] sensitive covert operations abroad, including terrorist attacks, assassinations and kidnappings, and is believed to sponsor attacks against Coalition Forces in Iraq.”
Just like the Mossad.

Just like Israel uses their psycho-settlers and PA to do their dirty work. And just like the US used the Iraq Awakening, to do its dirty work.

The Justice Department cited the group as “conduct[ing] sensitive covert operations abroad, including terrorist attacks, assassinations and kidnappings, and is believed to sponsor attacks against Coalition Forces in Iraq.”
Just like the Mossad.

Since Billy Boy has been such a loser in the U..S., perhaps he should move to Gaza and help his new friends murder some Jews. As a construction worker, he would be of great use to the terrorist leaders in helping them dig new tunnels.

Tell us, Mr. Phoney Baloney Humanitarian, how come when you slither over here like a rattlesnake you have nothing to say about the over 200,000 Arabs killed, the tens of thousand wounded, and the over 2,000,000 displaced people?

Don´t listen to the Al-Qaeda cheerleader Sally.

Poor Little Boy, since Iran helps his beloved Assad, he doesn't want to hear anything written against Iran. So, Little Boy, do you actually think anyone is going to listen to a schizo like you?

Say, maybe I should emulate the Little Boy. I never read the threads that he starts so, of course, don't make comments. Perhaps I should start making nonsensical comments after his posts such as "Don't listen to the Little Boy because his hemorrhoids are driving him crazy" or "Don't listen to the Little Boy because he stays up through the sleeping hours in Germany and never gets enough zzzz's to sound rational."

Since Billy Boy has been such a loser in the U..S., perhaps he should move to Gaza and help his new friends murder some Jews. As a construction worker, he would be of great use to the terrorist leaders in helping them dig new tunnels.

Tell us, Mr. Phoney Baloney Humanitarian, how come when you slither over here like a rattlesnake you have nothing to say about the over 200,000 Arabs killed, the tens of thousand wounded, and the over 2,000,000 displaced people?
Do you have anything to say, other than thread hijacks and personal attacks?

Do you have anything to say, other than thread hijacks and personal attacks?

Oh, dear me. I must have missed it when I read the article that I posted here as a thread. Did anyone else miss the mention of Israeli settlers in the article, or the mention of the U.S.? Strange how I missed the mention of the Mossad in this journalist's story. And here I thought the piece was entirely about Iran's proxies and not also the stuff Billy Boy mentioned.

I wonder if the next time Billy Boy slithers over here to pay a visit, he can actually start a thread about what is going on in the Middle East. Surely he is smart enough to read a map so can see that the Middle East is a huge, huge place, and there is lots happening, both good and bad. Maybe he can tell us about Mossad leading some tourists around Dubai and what they have seen and what great restaurants they have eaten at.

Maybe he can tell us about Mossad leading some tourists around Dubai and what they have seen and what great restaurants they have eaten at.
Before they murder their parents, later that night.

You really are a stupid man,Billy Boy. Perhaps you fell off the bar stool too many times.

As you can see, folks, Billy Boy has nothing to say about what is going on in the Middle East, no matter what is going on in the various Arab countries.

This thread is hilarious, because it implies that Iran, a country that exists at the behest of its betters, is somehow an empire! :rofl:

Well at one time it was the Persian Empire, and perhaps the crazy Ayatollahs would like to see that again. Have you ever met an Iranian in the U.S.? If you ask them what they are, they will not say they are Iranian but Persian.

You really are a stupid man,Billy Boy. Perhaps you fell off the bar stool too many times.

As you can see, folks, Billy Boy has nothing to say about what is going on in the Middle East, no matter what is going on in the various Arab countries.
As you can see, folks, Sally has nothing new to say.

As you can see, folks, Sally has nothing new to say.

The people here are smart enough to see that you have had nothing to important to say and have contributed nothing to this forum.

It's a time-honoured practice since at least the advent of the CIA.
In fact, the Iranians have seen it being used by the CIA up close.

So was the OSS doing the same? Anyhow the article wasn't talking about the settlers in Israel or the Mossad, but Billy Boy felt he had to drag that in.

So was the OSS doing the same? Anyhow the article wasn't talking about the settlers in Israel or the Mossad, but Billy Boy felt he had to drag that in.
I wasn't talking about Israel either.
Look up the overthrow of the democratically elected Iranian President, Mossadeq.
It helped make Iran the country it is today.
CIA Admits It Was Behind Iran s Coup Foreign Policy

The people here are smart enough to see that you have had nothing to important to say and have contributed nothing to this forum.
If I've contributed nothing, then what are you responding to?

Your contribution was showing us that you are only interested (obsessed) in one area of the Middle East that you felt you had to drag it in even though nothing about it was mentioned in the article about proxies. Next time you slither over here, why not Google Oman News, Bahrain News, UAE News, Saudi Arabia News, etc., etc. and find something about which you can enlighten us.

I wasn't talking about Israel either.
Look up the overthrow of the democratically elected Iranian President, Mossadeq.
It helped make Iran the country it is today.
CIA Admits It Was Behind Iran s Coup Foreign Policy

Did I insinuate that you were talking about Israel? However, the thread happens to be about the proxies of Iran, and it appears that it is a chore just to concentrate on this without dragging in other countries which have nothing to do with the article.

The overthrow in Iran has been brought up many times before so I don't think any of us have to read about it again. However, as wrong as this might have been, I have to disagree with you on this making what Iran is today. I feel that if the Ayatollah didn't come back from France, Iran might be a completely different country today. Why do you think you saw an exodus of thousands and thousands of Iranians out of the country, some even climbing over mountains to get out? You certainly didn't see this when a Shah took over. In fact, if you speak to many Iranians today, they will tell you that there was nothing wrong with the Shah; and if things were like it was under the Shah, there are a lot who say they would go back to Iran to live out their lives..

Iran We ll support all the terrorist groups we want - AEI Foreign and Defense Policy Blog AEIdeas?

Forum List

Back