Meet the New George Soros

So you really don't mind big money in Politics then, do you?

I say fight fire with fire!

Democrats always have had big money .........

And Democrats have always bought the White House.....

john_f_kennedy.jpg

Are you really going to attempt to claim otherwise?

Not really. The facts are on file.
cfiles16472.jpg

Why not show us the nutball combat veterans?
83-128.jpg

Who the fuck cares about what Soros got the Toronto Sun to retract? Here's he Nazi Collaborator in his own words

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74]George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life" - YouTube[/ame]

Sun issues correction, apologizes to Soros. In a September 18 correction, the Toronto Sun, Sun Media, and Levant retracted the false Nazi collaborator claim and apologized:
On September 5, 2010, a column by Ezra Levant contained false statements about George Soros and his conduct as a young teenager in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

The management of Sun Media wishes to state that there is no basis for the statements in the column and they should not have been made. Sun Media, this newspaper and Ezra Levant retract the statements made in the column and unreservedly apologize to Mr. Soros for the distress and harm this column may have caused to him.

Ezra was guilty of "distorting" Soros's own words.This article that he wrote came about because Soros was funding one of his groups up here that was trying to block Sun TV from acquiring a broadcasting license.

"What is of concern in the article are the false assertions that Mr. Levant makes regarding George Soros's conduct as a 13-year-old child in Nazi-occupied Hungary."

He accused Mr. Levant of distorting statements made by Mr. Soros in past interviews.

Notice that word. Distorting.

The only word that matters is "apology".

See, here is how it works: the filthy god damned scum of the fucking earth distort the facts. It's called "lying" by decent people.

Here's your Nazi loving pal in HIS OWN WORDS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74]George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life" - YouTube[/ame]

Who the fuck cares about what Soros got the Toronto Sun to retract? Here's he Nazi Collaborator in his own words

George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life" - YouTube

Who did Soros kill? What crimes did he commit? He learned risk taking, adrenaline management, and best of all he learned to loathe reactionaries. He was fourteen and in survival mode; thousands of Jews helped Nazis in the camps to stay alive. Soros did nothing wrong.

Given your issues with Nazis, here's more...

Ever hear of Prescott Bush? How much of the Bush family fortune was made trading with Nazis after it was illegal? Check it out.
How the Bush family made its fortune from the Nazis

What about Werner Von Braun?
Ever hear of V1 or V2 rockets?

Hundreds of Nazis came to America after WWII to work for the US government.
None were too worried about the people their science killed and maimed.
All of them were greater criminals than the fourteen year old Soros.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back