Meet the New George Soros

Also, Soros owns the Democrat Party, he's given $5 BILLION through all his subsidiaries

George Soros loved working with Nazis. Not much has changed

Sun issues correction, apologizes to Soros. In a September 18 correction, the Toronto Sun, Sun Media, and Levant retracted the false Nazi collaborator claim and apologized:
On September 5, 2010, a column by Ezra Levant contained false statements about George Soros and his conduct as a young teenager in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

The management of Sun Media wishes to state that there is no basis for the statements in the column and they should not have been made. Sun Media, this newspaper and Ezra Levant retract the statements made in the column and unreservedly apologize to Mr. Soros for the distress and harm this column may have caused to him.

Last edited:

Sun issues correction, apologizes to Soros. In a September 18 correction, the Toronto Sun, Sun Media, and Levant retracted the false Nazi collaborator claim and apologized:
On September 5, 2010, a column by Ezra Levant contained false statements about George Soros and his conduct as a young teenager in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

The management of Sun Media wishes to state that there is no basis for the statements in the column and they should not have been made. Sun Media, this newspaper and Ezra Levant retract the statements made in the column and unreservedly apologize to Mr. Soros for the distress and harm this column may have caused to him.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9O-Ew7Laa0]George Soros : György Schwartz : "The Happiest Time of My Life" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9O-Ew7Laa0]George Soros : György Schwartz : "The Happiest Time of My Life" - YouTube[/ame]

they don't care, he gives money to the Democrat party...they LOVE and WORSHIP him..
and then they have the nerve to call people, Koch suckers..
they are two faced, hypocrites

I thought I logged into USMB not Mother Jones.

Oh Lakhota is on his roll to turn USMB into a portal for Mother Jones, Media Matters, and TPM.

:lol:

Oh Lakhota is on his roll to turn USMB into a portal for Mother Jones, Media Matters, and TPM.

I hate to say this because I've been a member since 2004, but sometimes I think they should rename this place, lakhotas garbage dumb..

he overruns the board with mostly garbage from every leftwing nut site on the Internet than trolls his own thread calling people, teabaggers, NaziCons...

Last edited:
So you really don't mind big money in Politics then, do you?

I say fight fire with fire!

Democrats always have had big money .........

Gallery-kennedy-family-Th-002.jpg

And Democrats have always bought the White House.....

john_f_kennedy.jpg

Are you really going to attempt to claim otherwise?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9O-Ew7Laa0"]George Soros : György Schwartz : "The Happiest Time of My Life" - YouTube[/ame]

they don't care, he gives money to the Democrat party...they LOVE and WORSHIP him..

No. Nothing in my post above about any feelings for Soros or Democrats. Not. A. Word.

This post calls lying cocksuckers lying cocksuckers.

Was there something else you filthy fucking scum wanted?

Ezra was guilty of "distorting" Soros's own words.This article that he wrote came about because Soros was funding one of his groups up here that was trying to block Sun TV from acquiring a broadcasting license.

"What is of concern in the article are the false assertions that Mr. Levant makes regarding George Soros's conduct as a 13-year-old child in Nazi-occupied Hungary."

He accused Mr. Levant of distorting statements made by Mr. Soros in past interviews.

Notice that word. Distorting.

I don't know about the OP, but no, I don't. However...those of us that would like to see ALL big money out of the political system have lost that battle. Legislators aren't looking for our vote, they want who can give them the most money. If you want to see changes in government that reflect your values and ideals, your legislator only cares about who gives them the most cash because that is what gets votes now.

The big monied interests and lobbyists (there are 25.8 lobbyists per member of Congress by the way...the financial industry alone provides four for every one legislator) have won and they get to buy Congressman. Well, if you get to buy, doesn't the other side get to buy them too?

I hate to say this because I've been a member since 2004, but sometimes I think they should rename this place, lakhotas garbage dumb..

he overruns the board with mostly garbage from every leftwing nut site on the Internet than trolls his own thread calling people, teabaggers, NaziCons...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

truth

Ezra was guilty of "distorting" Soros's own words.This article that he wrote came about because Soros was funding one of his groups up here that was trying to block Sun TV from acquiring a broadcasting license.

"What is of concern in the article are the false assertions that Mr. Levant makes regarding George Soros's conduct as a 13-year-old child in Nazi-occupied Hungary."

He accused Mr. Levant of distorting statements made by Mr. Soros in past interviews.

The only word that matters is "apology".

See, here is how it works: the filthy god damned scum of the fucking earth distort the facts. It's called "lying" by decent people.

No. Nothing in my post above about any feelings for Soros or Democrats. Not. A. Word.

This post calls lying cocksuckers lying cocksuckers.

Was there something else you filthy fucking scum wanted?

Wussamatter, can't argue with Soros in his own words?

The only word that matters is "apology".

See, here is how it works: the filthy god damned scum of the fucking earth distort the facts. It's called "lying" by decent people.

And yet Soros still has fond memories of working with the Nazis

Soros probably donates to Mother Jones like he does mediamatters, moveon, and quite few left wing sites..

so we should make up a stupid name like Kochsuckers and call them, SOROSsuckers....and that they are....LOL

We have devolved to this.

"It's shitty, but they do it, so we should too". Therefore:

1. Publicly-funded elections
2. Strict, short term limits
3. Balanced Budget Amendment

Remove the power from those who abuse it the most.

My weekly rant!

:rock:

My weekly rant!

Right....Because there's no surer way to take away the power abused by the ruling class, than to give them all power over whose campaigns get funded and whose don't. :rolleyes:

My weekly rant!

Right....Because there's no surer way to take away the power abused by the ruling class, than to give them all power over whose campaigns get funded and whose don't. :rolleyes:

And i's all working out so well the way things are.

I don't know how this can be defended, but whatever works for you.

Let's all just SIT here and TAKE it.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

My weekly rant!

And i's all working out so well the way things are.

I don't know how this can be defended, but whatever works for you.

Let's all just SIT here and TAKE it.

:rolleyes:

Nice false dichotomy, dude. :thup:

Forum List

Back