Meet The Libertarian Presidential Contender Looking To Be The 'Adult In The Room'

The world will never be like you want. You may as well get used to it.
Acceptance of impropriety does not mean one has to like or agree it. Nor does it mean we don’t complain about it constantly
Most people avoid misery
Misery is the truth of life. Anything else is a lie… happiness, love, pleasure, etc… ALL LIES.

Acceptance of impropriety does not mean one has to like or agree it. Nor does it mean we don’t complain about it constantly

Misery is the truth of life. Anything else is a lie… happiness, love, pleasure, etc… ALL LIES.

That is truly sad.

I have known love, pleasure, happiness and more. I assure you they are not lies.

How are they creating misery in this context? I allowing LGBTQ people to live like regular citizens "misery"?

Oh I could go on and on but I don't have the inclination to... but you could start at forced acceptance, going after children, drag queens in schools.

If you think that's living normal? We have nothing to discuss

Oh I could go on and on but I don't have the inclination to... but you could start at forced acceptance, going after children, drag queens in schools.

If you think that's living normal? We have nothing to discuss

There are laws against molesting children. If someone does that, prosecute them for the crime.

The overwhelming majority of LGBTQ are not interested in children.

And if you want to hold every gay and lesbian accountable for crimes committed by such a few, then we have nothing to discuss.

There are laws against molesting children. If someone does that, prosecute them for the crime.

The overwhelming majority of LGBTQ are not interested in children.

And if you want to hold every gay and lesbian accountable for crimes committed by such a few, then we have nothing to discuss.

Look if you want to be a gay, dress wearing whatever go right ahead, don't demand I accept it, don't demand I approve of it and keep it away from children. It's that simple. And don't trot into some Christian business you scoped out looking for attention

Don't like it? Too fuckin bad

There's no need in getting into his chances of winning. That's a dead horse subject. But for RINO's & dems who think that Trump or Biden are the best options, this proves that to be false. And it proves that the R &D's have ruined this country, together.

President Biden and the Loser in chief are not the best options.
They are, in fact, the only options.
Do not fool yourself

and

Libertarians aren't "libertarians" anymore.

i blame the spineless independents who sway with the wind. When President Trump was in office, and the country was on its way to the roaring 2020s, China Joe allowed the Kung Flu to be released upon the world, just so Joe could be installed into the White House, where he has proceeded with establishment Republican and Independent Joe Munchin, to fuck over the working class citizens. Yeah, if more of you worthless independent didnt sway over to Joe in 2020, the election couldnt of been stolen. Because another 20 million independent voters for Trump would of had him 95 million over Joe's 81 (BULLSHIT) million votes.

So Biden released Covid while Trump was president?

1708624800269.png

Look if you want to be a gay, dress wearing whatever go right ahead, don't demand I accept it, don't demand I approve of it and keep it away from children. It's that simple. And don't trot into some Christian business you scoped out looking for attention

Don't like it? Too fuckin bad

And if you don't like gay people, just look the other way. Like you do for so many things that are actually dangerous.

Forum List

Back