Meet The Libertarian Presidential Contender Looking To Be The 'Adult In The Room'

There's no need in getting into his chances of winning. That's a dead horse subject. But for RINO's & dems who think that Trump or Biden are the best options, this proves that to be false. And it proves that the R &D's have ruined this country, together.

The LP is no longer an option....Been taken over by Berntards, dudeweedtards, and daffy duopoly castoffs.

The Libertarian party will never see the high office, because they only concentrate on the big prize.

Until any third party concentrates on more local and state elections and grassroots campaigns, they will never have a shot at the President's office.

The reality is we are stuck with a rematch of two old men in another clown show election, and regardless of who wins, we will remain stuck with a government that accomplishes nothing except putting America further into debt.

A literal lose-lose.
They were building a decent slate of state/local candidates in the late '90s and early oughts....Then they decided that any old duopoly retread was close enough, and wrecked the brand.

There's no need in getting into his chances of winning. That's a dead horse subject. But for RINO's & dems who think that Trump or Biden are the best options, this proves that to be false. And it proves that the R &D's have ruined this country, together.

If only.....it would be wonderful to have such an option outside the two warring factions.

Which works for me. The biggest issues I have with Republicans is their obsession with people's sex lives and refusing to even entertain the thought of legalizing pot.
Which works for me. The biggest issues I have with Republicans is their obsession with people's sex lives moral order and refusing to even entertain the thought of legalizing pot. manifesting an impaired and lazy society.

Which works for me. The biggest issues I have with Republicans is their obsession with people's sex lives moral order and refusing to even entertain the thought of legalizing pot. manifesting an impaired and lazy society.

Moral order? No, it is not moral order. There is nothing immoral about two consenting adults engaging in sex. You want there to be, but there isn't.

And as far as "manifesting an impaired and lazy society", weed smokers do it far less than alcohol drinkers. And there are far fewer fatalities.

How about engaging in it on the streets, and waving their dicks in the faces of children?

If you are talking about the Gay Pride parades, why are the children there?

Otherwise, arrest the person for public indecency, that will stop the dick waving and women going topless.

And then the Soros DA'a will let them walk so they can do it all over again.

Then arrest them again and again and again.

The idea that you would persecute an entire segment of the population just because an extreme minority of that group does something unsavory is ridiculous.

Then arrest them again and again and again.

The idea that you would persecute an entire segment of the population just because an extreme minority of that group does something unsavory is ridiculous.
I have a better idea, once the rap sheet gets a mile long, take them out back and put a bullet in the head, so they never can do harm again. Easy peasy...

Moral order? No, it is not moral order. There is nothing immoral about two consenting adults engaging in sex. You want there to be, but there isn't.

And as far as "manifesting an impaired and lazy society", weed smokers do it far less than alcohol drinkers. And there are far fewer fatalities.
The great America, the one we inherited was founded and built upon a moral order…standards and expectations like all great nations are.

Literally EVERY SINGLE policy / ideal that‘s concocted on the left perpetuates the emergence of a dirty, dangerous, divided shithole…Look at every single blue shithole across America and the globe for that matter.

LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerate bottom feeders who seek impairment and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

The great America, the one we inherited was founded and built upon a moral order…standards and expectations like all great nations are.

Literally EVERY SINGLE policy / ideal that‘s concocted on the left perpetuates the emergence of a dirty, dangerous, divided shithole…Look at every single blue shithole across America and the globe for that matter.

LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerate bottom feeders who seek impairment and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

We don't allow sex in public. So unless they are having sex in public or dressing in an indecent manner, they should not be prosecuted or persecuted. No matter how much you hate them.

We don't allow sex in public. So unless they are having sex in public or dressing in an indecent manner, they should not be prosecuted or persecuted. No matter how much you hate them.
I don’t want to prosecute or persecute anybody for anything I simply prefer a society that sets the bar high, that sets a moral standard, that lives by a value system and principles….You are fascinated by the opposite…you call it PROGRESS!

I don’t want to prosecute or persecute anybody for anything I simply prefer a society that sets the bar high, that sets a moral standard, that lives by a value system and principles….You are fascinated by the opposite…you call it PROGRESS!

I call it allowing personal freedom for everyone.

The election was not stolen.

And people voted for who they thought would do the best for the nation. Well, except for the sheep who always vote along party lines. They helped create this mess, from both sides of th aisle.
Joe is a congenital liar. The first lie was he said he would be a "unifier".

Forum List

Back