Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

Trumps is whipping the media and the Dimocrat morons into pretzels.

Trump is in terms of emotional development on the level of a jr high kid, it's gonna be great man, watch.

Democrats are convincing me that Trump's staff did the right thing.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson

Really? Trump has proven just the opposite. He's been a dick his whole life, and now he is President.

What does that have to do with the discussion. We are discussing the kid with emotional problems. Trump pays for his own behavior in other ways, but that isn't the discussion

You just said that there are repercussions from being a dick... and yes there is. Trump has been a dick his whole life and is now President of the United States, and many of his supporters praise him for being a dick.

Whose supporting him for being a dick? I do support him for giving trolls the treatment they deserve.

Or just the ones who decide to be a dick on his twitter feed. The kid's a jackass, you should worry more about someone with that lack of sense is going to survive in life

When two jackasses are having a go at each other I just let 'em.

I didn't stop them. WTF are you talking about?

I don't get myself all tied up in knots over it, who fucking cares, it's two assholes on twitter, fuck it all.

You are the one who is all tied up in knots. Again, why?

And if you don't fucking care, why are you fucking here?

Not my thread pard, carry on with the caterwauling over some kid's twitter feud with "the most powerful man in the world". Fucking phenomenal.

Here's the thing with message boards. When you post in a thread I can address your posts.

You actually don't grasp choices and consequences, do you? The kid insulted Trump, he took him off his Twitter feed. Is it really your expectation that if you go to 10 Downing Street with a sign "The PM is a dick" he's going to invite you in for tea and crumpets?

I know a lot of English, and they don't act like you do. They believe in decorum. I'll let you look that up

Trump is in terms of emotional development on the level of a jr high kid, it's gonna be great man, watch.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson

Really? Trump has proven just the opposite. He's been a dick his whole life, and now he is President.

What does that have to do with the discussion. We are discussing the kid with emotional problems. Trump pays for his own behavior in other ways, but that isn't the discussion

You just said that there are repercussions from being a dick... and yes there is. Trump has been a dick his whole life and is now President of the United States, and many of his supporters praise him for being a dick.

Yeah, for some corrections officer bragging about his degrees, that's funny. You hardly know the man aside from what you learned from the election, but suddenly based of of that limited knowledge you assume he's "been a dick his whole life".

That's you being a dick, sir.

I don't get myself all tied up in knots over it, who fucking cares, it's two assholes on twitter, fuck it all.
If you don't care, then why did you chime in?

I didn't, don't even have a twitter account.

You didn't chime in? Like every other post is from you

Don't you feel a bit silly? Perhaps this is why Trump's election handlers shoved him off twitter for a while. He's a child.

Silly?

My postion. If a kid goes to Trumps twitter feed and insults him, it's pretty reasonable to remove him from the feed.

Nope, not feeling silly.

Don't you feel silly arguing that there should be no consequences to being a dick to someone personally? All Trump did was remove someone who just insulted him. He didn't make a point, he just insulted him.

This is why I'm a libertarian and you're a Democrat. I believe in personal accountability for my actions. If I insult someone on Twitter, I think they may not like that and remove me from their feed. You believe in government protecting you from the consequences of your actions. And that's what you want to teach our children

When two jackasses are having a go at each other I just let 'em.

Not my thread pard, carry on with the caterwauling over some kid's twitter feud with "the most powerful man in the world". Fucking phenomenal.

Here's the thing with message boards. When you post in a thread I can address your posts.

You actually don't grasp choices and consequences, do you? The kid insulted Trump, he took him off his Twitter feed. Is it really your expectation that if you go to 10 Downing Street with a sign "The PM is a dick" he's going to invite you in for tea and crumpets?

I know a lot of English, and they don't act like you do. They believe in decorum. I'll let you look that up

I don't expect Trump to behave any differently that he ever has. I don't expect anyone else to have to behave toward Trump any differently than he behaves toward them. Doesn't really matter to me whether Trump blocks the kid on his twitter account or not. I just think watching your manchild hero is going to be very amusing, that's all.

Yeah, for some corrections officer bragging about his degrees, that's funny. You hardly know the man aside from what you learned from the election, but suddenly based of of that limited knowledge you assume he's "been a dick his whole life".

Furthermore, a lot of us never approved of his comments or his behavior. There were other reasons why we voted for him. His behavior and commentary were the least of them. No mannerable adult would condone what he's said or done. They will however vote for him based on what he can offer them as a president. Funny how elections stopped being about strength of policy and instead more about table manners.

I'm 40 years old... I've LIVED through the generation of Trump. You are some fucking idiot living in your parent's basement... and you think you know more about him than I do?

He's been in the public eye for over 3 decades, the oaf has left the trail he has left.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD?

Nowhere have I argued Trump should not suffer the consequences of being a dick. WTF are you trying to say?

The thread is about the kid being a dick to Trump and Trump (actually his staff) removing him. WTF does saying Trump is a dick have to do with that? WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING?

I don't know how to ask you any other way. I have no idea what you are arguing in this thread. Are you saying the kid can be a dick because Trump is? Trump can't remove a dick because he is one? WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING?

I don't expect Trump to behave any differently that he ever has. I don't expect anyone else to have to behave toward Trump any differently than he behaves toward them. Doesn't really matter to me whether Trump blocks the kid on his twitter account or not. I just think watching your manchild hero is going to be very amusing, that's all.

You're just going further off the rails. And you've been whining the whole thread about the kid paying a price for acting like a dick. You can't back out now and say you don't care, obviously you do

Furthermore, a lot of us never approved of his comments or his behavior. There were other reasons why we voted for him. His behavior and commentary were the least of them. No mannerable adult would condone what he's said or done. They will however vote for him based on what he can offer them as a president. Funny how elections stopped being about strength of policy and instead more about table manners.

I think this was rather about his behavior on his twitter account. Again. Apparently some mannerable teenagers won't condone what he's said or done as well. So they'll get blocked, which is entirely Don's perogative.

Nowhere have I argued Trump should not suffer the consequences of being a dick. WTF are you trying to say?

The thread is about the kid being a dick to Trump and Trump (actually his staff) removing him. WTF does saying Trump is a dick have to do with that? WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING?

I don't know how to ask you any other way. I have no idea what you are arguing in this thread. Are you saying the kid can be a dick because Trump is? Trump can't remove a dick because he is one? WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING?

When you're a dick to others, people may be a dick to you. Apparently Trump requires some schooling, just thank the kid for enlightening Don and move on.

He's been in the public eye for over 3 decades, the oaf has left the trail he has left.

The "trail" you're referring to is largely imaginary. It's the product of Hillary propaganda.

You're just going further off the rails. And you've been whining the whole thread about the kid paying a price for acting like a dick. You can't back out now and say you don't care, obviously you do

Nah, I think it's fine if Don wants to block him, no worries. I just think it's funny for a president elect to openly be such a child emotionally. Looking forward to a lot more if it.

The "trail" you're referring to is largely imaginary. It's the product of Hillary propaganda.

Sure, it's Hilary's fault.

I think this was rather about his behavior on his twitter account. Again. Apparently some mannerable teenagers won't condone what he's said or done as well. So they'll get blocked, which is entirely Don's perogative.

When you're a dick to others, people may be a dick to you. Apparently Trump requires some schooling, just thank the kid for enlightening Don and move on.

Democrats are dicks regardless of whether anyone has mistreated them.

Nah, I think it's fine if Don wants to block him, no worries. I just think it's funny for a president elect to openly be such a child emotionally. Looking forward to a lot more if it.

You really are a congenital moron. You keep stepping on your own dick.

Sure, it's Hilary's fault.

It's Hillary's and the DNC's fault.

Forum List

Back