Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

This is such an embarrassing time for America.

"When you can bait a man with a single tweet....."
Trump baits the entire media with a single tweet, and you have the gall to attack him for responding to insults?

lol, what? Are you trying to make some sort of "profound" point? lol, you fail harder than just about anyone on this forum.

He didn't "respond" he BLOCKED HIM.
That's not a response? He's probably block thousands of such lowlifes.

Stupid is as stupid does. Trump's gonna have to unfriend over half of the citizenry.

And when you're a reichwing troll yourself ya really cannot have that.
How can you be a troll on your own twitter account?

Ask Don, who said self trolling.
The term "self trolling" is an oxymoron.

Never used it, never talked about it, thanks for the deflection. Again. Smart move.
Allow me to quote:

"Ask Don, who said self trolling."

Right, who said self trolling, I never did.

Trump baits the entire media with a single tweet, and you have the gall to attack him for responding to insults?

Trump will constantly be causing self inflicted wounds, watch. You're gonna have a full time job defending his childish behavior and sneering about the "fake" media when they merely expose what a rube the guy is.
Trump is whipping the media and the Dimocrat morons into pretzels.

Last edited:

lol, what? Are you trying to make some sort of "profound" point? lol, you fail harder than just about anyone on this forum.

Stupid is as stupid does. Trump's gonna have to unfriend over half of the citizenry.
At least you stupid ones....

How can you be a troll on your own twitter account?

Never used it, never talked about it, thanks for the deflection. Again. Smart move.
Allow me to quote:

I just quoted you saying it, dumbass.

Trump will constantly be causing self inflicted wounds, watch. You're gonna have a full time job defending his childish behavior and sneering about the "fake" media when they merely expose what a rube the guy is.
Trumps is whipping the media and the Dimocrat morons into pretzels.

Trump is in terms of emotional development on the level of a jr high kid, it's gonna be great man, watch.

Allow me to quote:

I just quoted you saying it, dumbass.

This is too much for you isn't it son. You quoted my asking you "who said self trolling?". Clearly you're uncomfortable with the discussion so you attempted to go off on some wild fantasy alternative "conversation", rather typically I might add.

Trump is in terms of emotional development on the level of a jr high kid, it's gonna be great man, watch.
Oh, the irony.

Democrats are convincing me that Trump's staff did the right thing.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson

That puts him about 12 years ahead of you.

Last edited:

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson

Really? Trump has proven just the opposite. He's been a dick his whole life, and now he is President.

Or just the ones who decide to be a dick on his twitter feed. The kid's a jackass, you should worry more about someone with that lack of sense is going to survive in life

Really? Trump has proven just the opposite. He's been a dick his whole life, and now he is President.
"Been a dick" means that douche bags like you have envied him your whole life.

What does that have to do with the discussion. We are discussing the kid with emotional problems. Trump pays for his own behavior in other ways, but that isn't the discussion

Or just the ones who decide to be a dick on his twitter feed. The kid's a jackass, you should worry more about someone with that lack of sense is going to survive in life

When two jackasses are having a go at each other I just let 'em.

When two jackasses are having a go at each other I just let 'em.

I didn't stop them. WTF are you talking about?

What does that have to do with the discussion. We are discussing the kid with emotional problems. Trump pays for his own behavior in other ways, but that isn't the discussion

So basically you have different standards for different dicks.

Forum List

Back