Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

What kind of precious 70-year old snowflake blocks a teenager on twitter??

The kind of precious snowflake conservatives voted for.

Imagine if I called Obama a "brown Kit-Kat" on his Twitter feed. What do you think he would do? What would you do?

Not even the bowels of hell would be able to contain your fury. I would get death threats, protests at my house, I would be shamed out of public society by other liberals who caught wind of my comments.

He wouldn't have a single fuck to give. Why? Because he isn't a thin-skinned special snowflake conservative man-baby who's SCURRRED of a fucking teenager on twitter.

If I called Obama any sort of name, your reaction would prove how thin-skinned YOU are. Along with any of your liberal friends.

lol, what? Trying to make the thread about me now? I don't give a fuck what you call Obama, dude. You're just not that important.

Hey, you're the one complaining about it. With this thread.

So yeah, it is about you now.

lol, what? Are you trying to make some sort of "profound" point? lol, you fail harder than just about anyone on this forum.

He didn't "respond" he BLOCKED HIM.
That's not a response? He's probably block thousands of such lowlifes.

Stupid is as stupid does. Trump's gonna have to unfriend over half of the citizenry.

Or just the ones who decide to be a dick on his twitter feed. The kid's a jackass, you should worry more about someone with that lack of sense is going to survive in life

When two jackasses are having a go at each other I just let 'em.

I didn't stop them. WTF are you talking about?

I don't get myself all tied up in knots over it, who fucking cares, it's two assholes on twitter, fuck it all.

Stupid is as stupid does. Trump's gonna have to unfriend over half of the citizenry.

Or just the ones who decide to be a dick on his twitter feed. The kid's a jackass, you should worry more about someone with that lack of sense is going to survive in life

I don't get myself all tied up in knots over it, who fucking cares, it's two assholes on twitter, fuck it all.
If you don't care, then why did you chime in?

I didn't, don't even have a twitter account.

High Schooler 1 Orange Cheeto 0
Grade School insults are the way to score in your universe?

And you call Trump immature.

It IS Trump, that's kinda the entire point. Trump is a dick, then he's offended when it comes back at him, his fragile little ego will be on display constantly, watch, it'll be great.
Trump is just sad that so many of you snowflakes are worthless and beyond help.....

Trumps is whipping the media and the Dimocrat morons into pretzels.

Trump is in terms of emotional development on the level of a jr high kid, it's gonna be great man, watch.

Democrats are convincing me that Trump's staff did the right thing.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson

Really? Trump has proven just the opposite. He's been a dick his whole life, and now he is President.

What does that have to do with the discussion. We are discussing the kid with emotional problems. Trump pays for his own behavior in other ways, but that isn't the discussion

So basically you have different standards for different dicks.

OK. Take a step back. Breathe. Start over. And tell me what the fuck you are talking about because you are just in your own world right now. We are talking about a kid who was a dick to Trump and Trump's staff cut him off. Cutting him off if you read the OP is what the thread is about. You keep talking about Trump being a dick. OK, but regarding the OP, explain what you are arguing

Trump has more important things to do than to moderate a twitter account. He can post, sure, that takes just a few minutes. But moderating the thousands of incoming tweets hourly is not something a President-Elect should be doing.

High Schooler 1 Orange Cheeto 0
Grade School insults are the way to score in your universe?

And you call Trump immature.

It IS Trump, that's kinda the entire point. Trump is a dick, then he's offended when it comes back at him, his fragile little ego will be on display constantly, watch, it'll be great.
Trump is just sad that so many of you snowflakes are worthless and beyond help.....

OK, well it'll be fun to watch his "sadness" then.

You are the one who is all tied up in knots. Again, why?

And if you don't fucking care, why are you fucking here?

Trump is in terms of emotional development on the level of a jr high kid, it's gonna be great man, watch.

You have no sense of personal responsibility at all, you're pathetic. This is the world you want to live in. You run around acting like a dick and then whine to high heaven when you pay any price for that.

Lesson #1 kid, there can be repercussions to being a dick. He sure paid a small price for that first lesson

Really? Trump has proven just the opposite. He's been a dick his whole life, and now he is President.

What does that have to do with the discussion. We are discussing the kid with emotional problems. Trump pays for his own behavior in other ways, but that isn't the discussion

OK. Take a step back. Breathe. Start over. And tell me what the fuck you are talking about because you are just in your own world right now. We are talking about a kid who was a dick to Trump and Trump's staff cut him off. Cutting him off if you read the OP is what the thread is about. You keep talking about Trump being a dick. OK, but regarding the OP, explain what you are arguing

If you cannot follow the thread that's on you pard.

You didn't chime in? Like every other post is from you

You are the one who is all tied up in knots. Again, why?

And if you don't fucking care, why are you fucking here?

Not my thread pard, carry on with the caterwauling over some kid's twitter feud with "the most powerful man in the world". Fucking phenomenal.

Once you are elected to public office you are legally open to be called any name withoiyt repercussion. If you don't like it don't run. This is america and we are free to denigrate our officials...legally

You didn't chime in? Like every other post is from you

Don't you feel a bit silly? Perhaps this is why Trump's election handlers shoved him off twitter for a while. He's a child.

Once you are elected to public office you are legally open to be called any name withoiyt repercussion. If you don't like it don't run. This is america and we are free to denigrate our officials...legally

Not if they have anything to say about it.

Trump will constantly be causing self inflicted wounds, watch. You're gonna have a full time job defending his childish behavior and sneering about the "fake" media when they merely expose what a rube the guy is.
Trumps is whipping the media and the Dimocrat morons into pretzels.

You just said that there are repercussions from being a dick... and yes there is. Trump has been a dick his whole life and is now President of the United States, and many of his supporters praise him for being a dick.

If you cannot follow the thread that's on you pard.

The thread is about Trump cutting off a kid from twitter who insulted him.

You keep screaming Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick! Trump's a dick!

And you say I don't follow the thread?

Again, what are you arguing?

You said ... Trump is a dick.

I am asking regarding the thread ...

Therefore ...

Hint, here is where you fill in the blank of what you are arguing

Trump has more important things to do than to moderate a twitter account. He can post, sure, that takes just a few minutes. But moderating the thousands of incoming tweets hourly is not something a President-Elect should be doing.
I'm sure he has a staff member doing that for him.

Forum List

Back