i don't mind inuring myself to the ways of modern women in modern times. i love our modern Information Age.
Too bad you refuse to leverage the "modern information age". You choose to stay in willful ignorance when there is an abundance of information out there.
you allege that, but I resort to the fewest fallacies.
I resort to no fallacies. Therefore, I resort to “fewer” than you and thus you just lied again.

Oh, really?

Now she's saying that "climate change" fear mongering was "dry humor" and all for the lulz?

Can she say anything without using word "like"?

She sounds "like" : "I was just pretending to be retarded in order to troll you. My retardation is only metaphorical."

upload_2019-5-13_0-0-9.png

Oh, really?

Now she's saying that "climate change" fear mongering was "dry humor" and all for the lulz?

She sounds "like" : "I was just pretending to be retarded in order to troll you. My retardation is only metaphorical."

View attachment 260633

"I think the part of it that is generational is that millennials and people, in Gen Z, and all these folks that come after us are looking up and we’re like, the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change. And your biggest issue, your biggest issue is how are going to pay for it? — and like this is the war, this is our World War II." And then she made an entire video repeating this claim. ". . . hundreds of millions of people would be more likely to face food and water shortages, poverty, and death. Twelve years to change everythin. How we got around, how we fed ourselves, how we made our stuff, how we lived and worked — everything. The only way to do it was to transform our economy, which we already knew was broken.”

If she thinks anyone's going to buy that that was "joking" or "sarcasm", I'd have to say she understands as little about the concepts of humor and satire as she does about . . . everything else.

Oh, really?

View attachment 260633

"I think the part of it that is generational is that millennials and people, in Gen Z, and all these folks that come after us are looking up and we’re like, the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change. And your biggest issue, your biggest issue is how are going to pay for it? — and like this is the war, this is our World War II." And then she made an entire video repeating this claim. ". . . hundreds of millions of people would be more likely to face food and water shortages, poverty, and death. Twelve years to change everythin. How we got around, how we fed ourselves, how we made our stuff, how we lived and worked — everything. The only way to do it was to transform our economy, which we already knew was broken.”

If she thinks anyone's going to buy that that was "joking" or "sarcasm", I'd have to say she understands as little about the concepts of humor and satire as she does about . . . everything else.

Ah, the whole "I'm going to say something retarded in a professional environment then laugh at the people who take me seriously given the context surrounding the statement." Classic. What a troll.

Even if she was speaking in hyperbole is still poor practice to do that when discussing science. I'll give a shit about climate change when you come up with a solution that doesn't involve taxes.

Remember this?

2w2esci.jpg

Not the least bit surprising that ⁦Alexandria Ocasio-C⁩ortez - a member of the infamous Antisemite Squad - would quote women who loved and assisted actual Nazis from Adolf Hitler’s military...

Alexandria Ocasio-C⁩ortez Quotes Nazi Sympathizers
Did she say they were "very fine people"?
Have the adult click the link for you. Then have them read the article to you. Then have them explain the article to you. It has everything you need.

Not the least bit surprising that ⁦Alexandria Ocasio-C⁩ortez - a member of the infamous Antisemite Squad - would quote women who loved and assisted actual Nazis from Adolf Hitler’s military...

Have the adult click the link for you. Then have them read the article to you. Then have them explain the article to you. It has everything you need.

And end up at your daily stronger website? No thanks. Was Trump the Nazi sympathizer she quoted, yes or no?

And end up at your daily stronger website? No thanks. Was Trump the Nazi sympathizer she quoted, yes or no?

It's Washington Post.

Forum List

Back