"Medicare for All"... Really? How about the nearly $1 trillion lost in Tax revenue and 500,000 jobs?

If we go to single payer, you will wish for the ACA to come back
What I want back is what we had before Obama the magic Kenyan fucked it up....

Yes back to pre-existing conditions not being covered and caps on healthcare. Pretty much what we have now, or are you one too cheap to pay for health insurance and figure if you get ill you can walk into an ER and get it free.

Yes back to pre-existing conditions not being covered and caps on healthcare. Pretty much what we have now, or are you one too cheap to pay for health insurance and figure if you get ill you can walk into an ER and get it free.

Pay for your own sex change...dumbass.

Pay for your own sex change...dumbass.

I am all female, and I don't have fake boobs.

I see the conservatists are all riled up about what the Koch brothers uncovered. In the long run one payer healthcare would cost less.

Yes back to pre-existing conditions not being covered and caps on healthcare. Pretty much what we have now, or are you one too cheap to pay for health insurance and figure if you get ill you can walk into an ER and get it free
I have had health care ins my entire adult life....paid in full by me because I'm self employed...I also cover my employees....the state of CA has had in place a no pre-existing law for years...and that's how it should be handled...in the states...and definitely keep the IRS out of it...I'm not cheap I just don't like to see people go broke paying for health ins that does not work for them when they really need it....

Yes back to pre-existing conditions not being covered and caps on healthcare. Pretty much what we have now, or are you one too cheap to pay for health insurance and figure if you get ill you can walk into an ER and get it free
I have had health care ins my entire adult life....paid in full by me because I'm self employed...I also cover my employees....the state of CA has had in place a no pre-existing law for years...and that's how it should be handled...in the states...and definitely keep the IRS out of it...I'm not cheap I just don't like to see people go broke paying for health ins that does not work for them when they really need it....

so why am I reading articles like this:
Californians with pre-existing conditions worried about healthcare future

If an insurance company covers preexisting conditions then it is no longer insurance.

The problem with the health care debate is that we aren't talking about the problem of cost we are talking about insurance.

We need to get the cost of basic maintenance health care down. It is stupid that you need insurance to go to the dr for a cough.

If people are worried about the uninsured we need to deregulate the insurance industry so they can sell products people want and afford.

21 year old me (anyone at that age really) would choose cigarettes and Jack Daniels over health insurance. That is who they need to target. If insurance companies could sell them a 10 dollar plan how many would sign up?

Obviously a fake news scare story....there is no reason to fear a change in the pre existing laws in CA...that my dear is fake news....its a story about people being frightened because they don't think for themselves...they just swallow the fakery in the press....like you....

Yep, fake scary news. Prove to me that CA had pre-existing laws before the ACA???
Pre-Obamacare, Preexisting Conditions Long Vexed States And Insurers

TRUMPCARE UPDATE:
There's a lot of talk now on Pre-existing conditions coming back with the new health care law.

Let's look at what is being discussed and understand that everything is still in flux.

Here's the broad stroke of what is being proposed (but not finalized):

If a person goes uninsured for a period time, there may be an increase of premium for 30% applied to their premium.

There's talk about high risk pools for people that won't qualify outside of open enrollment.

Here's the deal...

We don't see any change in the Guaranteed Issue coverage for pre-existing conditions with the discussed changes ESPECIALLY if you stay insured. We'll update as we get clarity.

Pre-existing, Waiting Periods, and Exclusions with California health insurance

Question: How many people REALLY were refused health insurance due to "pre-existing conditions" and remember Obama said and I quote:
Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition." — Barack Obama on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 in a speech about the Affordable Care Act

Now for the FACTS:

A total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

This is from the insurance companies that have the facts folks.

Obama gave taxpayer money to Al Qeada, what does that tell you?

BS. The only Potus that gave money to Al Qaeda was Reagan.
That's snowflake horseshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

He supported them during the cold war.
There was no Al Queda during the cold war, idiot.

Maybe they didn't have a name at the time, but that is who they were.

Obama gave taxpayer money to Al Qeada, what does that tell you?

BS. The only Potus that gave money to Al Qaeda was Reagan.
That's snowflake horseshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

He supported them during the cold war.
There was no Al Queda during the cold war, idiot.

Maybe they didn't have a name at the time, but that is who they were.
In other words, no one knew it was dangerous to help them. On the other hand, Obama could had to know it was dangerous to help Al Queda and ISIS.

Forum List

Back