Media Now Claims Shooter Was Factually Arabic But Morally White

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
BOULDER, CO—After 24 hours lamenting the scourge of white supremacy in America, new details revealed that an evil mass shooter was Arabic. The media was able to retain their narrative, however, when further details emerged that in spite of being Arabic, the shooter was morally white.

"The mass shooter was morally white," said one CNN anchor. "This clearly shows that white supremacy is still the enemy here. Whiteness is a flexible thing that can mean whatever soulless political opportunists like us want it to mean, whenever we need it to! Did I say that out loud? Wait-- um, er, I mean... wow, such a tragedy."

The media is confident that even if the white supremacy narrative backfires, they will still be able to exploit an unspeakable human tragedy to roll out their standard gun-control narrative.

"Yeah, either way, we'll get some good political mileage out of this," said another media figure, who is factually human, but morally a pale, carp-like fish that lives in the murky depths of a polluted river. "That's what bottom feeders, er-- I mean courageous journalists like us do best!"

BOULDER, CO—After 24 hours lamenting the scourge of white supremacy in America, new details revealed that an evil mass shooter was Arabic. The media was able to retain their narrative, however, when further details emerged that in spite of being Arabic, the shooter was morally white.

"The mass shooter was morally white," said one CNN anchor. "This clearly shows that white supremacy is still the enemy here. Whiteness is a flexible thing that can mean whatever soulless political opportunists like us want it to mean, whenever we need it to! Did I say that out loud? Wait-- um, er, I mean... wow, such a tragedy."

The media is confident that even if the white supremacy narrative backfires, they will still be able to exploit an unspeakable human tragedy to roll out their standard gun-control narrative.

"Yeah, either way, we'll get some good political mileage out of this," said another media figure, who is factually human, but morally a pale, carp-like fish that lives in the murky depths of a polluted river. "That's what bottom feeders, er-- I mean courageous journalists like us do best!"
He may have an Arabic name...but it appears he has fallen prey to the MAGA GOPQ state of mind. He is a gun nut and thinks everyone is against him. Anyone can become a victim of that ideology. Why...there are even a few black people that voted for The Don. There you go!

He may have an Arabic name...but it appears he has fallen prey to the MAGA GOPQ state of mind. He is a gun nut and thinks everyone is against him. Anyone can become a victim of that ideology. Why...there are even a few black people that voted for The Don. There you go!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jim, you may be a soulless, Nazi pile of shit who is a pathological liar, but on the positive side;

Wait, I'll have to circle back to that.
1616541844969.png

Um, he hated Trump, you moronic twit.

I just wanna know how they blame Trump this time.

I just wanna know how they blame Trump this time.
No one is blaming The Don. But the mentality that this illustrates is one that is promoted by the MAGA GOPQ guns are sacred cult.

Ah, yes, the black Americans you pigs called "white supremacists".

I remember them pulling this fraud before...George Zimmerman was Hispanic....but he was a white/Hispanic.

The murderer was probably getting even with plugs for ordering an attack on Syria last month?

Feb. 25, 2021, 4:58 PM PST / Updated Feb. 26, 2021, 12:31 PM PST

WASHINGTON — President Joe ( plugs ) Biden on Thursday ordered airstrikes on buildings in Syria that the Pentagon said were used by Iranian-backed militias, in retaliation for rocket attacks on U.S. targets in neighboring Iraq.

The strikes killed at least 22 people, London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Friday, citing unconfirmed local reports.

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby portrayed the bombing in eastern Syria as carefully calibrated, calling it “proportionate” and “defensive.”

Kirby told reporters Friday the bombing caused “casualties” but said it was too early to say precisely how many militia fighters might have been killed or wounded.

“We have preliminary indications of casualties on-site, I'm not going to go any further than that,” Kirby said.

The operation was the first known use of military force by the Biden administration, which has for weeks emphasized plans to focus more on challenges posed by China.

And just think how many more Syrians with a grudge are welching here in AmeriKa.

Excerpt:

Refugee admissions from Syria exploded in 2015 under former President Obama’s administration. From 2015 to 2019, more than 21,450 Syrian refugees permanently resettled in the U.S. The State Department, earlier this year, stopped daily reporting of refugee resettlement.

Likewise, from 2015 to 2019, more than 35,000 Syrian nationals have secured green cards to permanently resettle in the U.S. and eventually become naturalized American citizens.

In 2017, 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov was accused of murdering eight people in New York City in a targeted terrorist attack. Saipov arrived in the U.S. in 2010 from Uzbekistan after having won a visa in the annual Diversity Visa Lottery program.

Well. After about 3 years ,Islamic terrorism is back. And it will escalate. While the MEDIA blames Whitey ,these Vermin will take advantage. Thanx ,Joe.

How do you know that? Where are you guys finding all these interesting tidbits? This is the third time I've asked for links this afternoon and no one shares. What's up with that?

How do you know that? Where are you guys finding all these interesting tidbits? This is the third time I've asked for links this afternoon and no one shares. What's up with that?
Follow the FOX.

It is truly stupid to lash out and make allegations without actual information.

Making it up is also called lying.

Forum List

Back