Neighbors With 'Black Lives Matter', 'Asian Lives Matter', And 'Hispanic Lives Matter' Yard Signs Getting Awfully Close To 'All Lives Matter'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Experts warn that with each new sign, they get dangerously closer to saying "all lives matter."

Experts warn that with each new sign, they get dangerously closer to saying "all lives matter."

As long as none of the lives that matter are white, they should be ok.

The real danger will come when they discuss lives that might include some white people, such as homos or some other odd group.

White Lives Matter More?

What used to pass as common sense, is now considered genius today!
This is how far we have fallen.

Well, interestingly enough, I have YET to see an "White Lives Matter" anywhere.....

1616532938354.png

Well, interestingly enough, I have YET to see an "White Lives Matter" anywhere.....
One Englishman flew that message from a banner behind a small plane.
He lost his job. His girlfriend lost her job. They were on the front page of every newspaper being vilified. They received death threats.

I've been looking for this forest, but all I'm seeing are these trees.

He lost his job. His girlfriend lost her job. They were on the front page of every newspaper being vilified. They received death threats.

Yep, in today's "enlightened" world, if a white man or woman looks at another race in the slightest manner that "might" be misconstrued, he or she is automatically labeled a "racist" and branded for life.

Hell, I was accused of being a "racist" as soon as I questioned Barry Obama's motives...

Most who post "All Lives Matter" don't actually believe that. It would be entirely different if they did and if they did there would have been no need for the protests in the first place.

I'm surprised that they were not put into a life of servitude pickin' cotton. I guess only then the slate would be considered wiped clean and their sin forgiven.

What used to pass as common sense, is now considered genius today!
This is how far we have fallen.

Who you callin "we", mister!?

Don't make me shake a fist at you...

Forum List

Back