Media Matters gets Fed money ?

So tell me how this is legal.

There's too much of the whole using taxpayer money to fund political agenda crap going on.
It needs to be stopped.

I don't want "the Party" to decide what I hear or who I hear it from.
Pravda anyone ?
Herr Goebbels would be proud.

Ah good now your here. Now I can just call you a fucking moron without worrying about being.reported.
I see you went for the hilter reference to.speed up how stupid you are.

Why are you so unpleasant?

Because he is a libturd. emphasis on the "TURD"

Ah good now your here. Now I can just call you a fucking moron without worrying about being.reported.

Howdy Plasma, good to see you as well.
How've you been ?

Not so much a Nazi reference as paying homage to the man's place as a premier
propagandist of his time. But you knew that.

At any rate, good to see you again.

Im wonderful. Being.nice doesn't change anything. See I know that you know your smart enough that you knew what that reference says.

If Mm is getting money its.no better than bush with Gannon and should be stopped now.
If.

Yes if media matters, or any other news media outlet, is getting tax money it should be stopped. This is regardless of whatever political leanings said media outlets have.

Being reported on FNC right now, Seems Media Matters is getting Fed dollars to do their
attacks on Fox News. Since when does the Fed have the right to give money to outfits
to attack another outfit's 1st Amendment rights ??

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Hope the IRS yanks Media Matters non-profit status.
These kinds of shenanigans are what I expect in Venezuela, not America.

Yeah they are a political organization and do not qualify for any tax money or exemption status.
Yeah....well.....ya' fucked-up, on.....

.....as usual.

handjob.gif

Being reported on FNC right now, Seems Media Matters is getting Fed dollars to do their
attacks on Fox News. Since when does the Fed have the right to give money to outfits

Yeah they are a political organization and do not qualify for any tax money or exemption status.

.....as usual.

handjob.gif

Nice link :lmao:

Hey guys, media matters says they aren't biased! Awesome, fox news says they aren't biased either!

SO you have no problem with whom ever is in the White House giving money to Non Profits that openly attack their adversaries? Or real news organizations?

Well just guessing..but you probably didn't have any problem when the Bush administration illegally used tax payer money to produce fake news stories that supported Bush policy. Or when Bush moved ol' Jeff Gannon to the head of the class to ask soft ball questions at press meetings. Or when the Bush administration paid "journalists" to write favorable OpEd pieces and stories.

This is the standard liberal response. In the face of blatant corruption simply deflect blame unto Bush. Don't address the issue, bring up things the Bush administration did.

Howdy Plasma, good to see you as well.
How've you been ?

Not so much a Nazi reference as paying homage to the man's place as a premier
propagandist of his time. But you knew that.

At any rate, good to see you again.

Im wonderful. Being.nice doesn't change anything. See I know that you know your smart enough that you knew what that reference says.

If Mm is getting money its.no better than bush with Gannon and should be stopped now.
If.

Glad you're doing ok.
And the reference wasn't about Nazi, it was about Propagandists.
Evil propagandists at that.
Glad we can agree that folks shouldn't be getting tax dollars for that kind of thing.

No media outlet should get taxpayer dollars.

That includes any and all.

Which is sort of the point to this thread isn't it ?
No one needs the government buying media outlets.
Government is bad enough without it's buying help.

.....as usual.

handjob.gif

Hey guys, media matters says they aren't biased! Awesome, fox news says they aren't biased either!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....so, you're admitting FAUX Noise IS biased????

It's a little late.....

THANKS, CHRIS!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

don't all libturd news outlets get federal money Media Matters, does, check, NPR does check,, PBS does check.... time to cut them off.

SO you have no problem with whom ever is in the White House giving money to Non Profits that openly attack their adversaries? Or real news organizations?

Well just guessing..but you probably didn't have any problem when the Bush administration illegally used tax payer money to produce fake news stories that supported Bush policy. Or when Bush moved ol' Jeff Gannon to the head of the class to ask soft ball questions at press meetings. Or when the Bush administration paid "journalists" to write favorable OpEd pieces and stories.

This is the standard liberal response. In the face of blatant corruption simply deflect blame unto Bush. Don't address the issue, bring up things the Bush administration did.
Not.....

:eek:

.....as usual.

handjob.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....so, you're admitting FAUX Noise IS biased????

It's a little late.....

THANKS, CHRIS!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Durrrrr all news outlets have some kind of bias, when did I say otherwise? Go find the post i'll be here but wont hold my breath.

Unlike you I can be honest...media matters is a far left political machine supported by george sorros and the federal govt. Can you admit that?

MM is a propaganda outlet. Read it's mission sometime. If it tried to be fair and balanced it would be one thing but it makes no secret about the fact that is politically biased. It's mission is to analyze (only) conservative speech. How can it keep a tax exempt status?

MM is a propaganda outlet. Read it's mission sometime. If it tried to be fair and balanced it would be one thing but it makes no secret about the fact that is politically biased. It's mission is to analyze (only) conservative speech. How can it keep a tax exempt status?

it cant. Just like those churches were threatned for having political speech from the pulpit, same rule applies to any organization receiving federal money or special tax status ;).

Yeah they are a political organization and do not qualify for any tax money or exemption status. Whats next, the feds paying the NY times?

But that's not.what is happening. According to the link.in the second post, there is a trainin camp they get deductions and aid on.
2+2 doesn't equal 5.
this camp that popped out mostly republicans ta boot.

Also nun. Old friends? You had me on ignore,so pardon me if.I don't think it goes.both ways.

oh damn it...let me go read that and i'll get back to you.

I've been hearing this for a few days. It sounds like business as usual. Here's a link:

GRAY: Taxpayers' subsidization of war on Fox News - Washington Times
Here's another:​

"It’s entirely possible that Gray just came up with his concern about Media Matters’ tax-exempt status on his own, as an interested citizen. But even if that were the case, he’s not likely to be impartial toward them. In 2005, in the wake of Sandra Day O’Connor’s resignation from the Supreme Court, Media Matters objected to Gray working as a “Supreme Court analyst” on Fox News because at the same time Gray was also involved with a group created to help then-President George W. Bush get his judicial nominees confirmed. On July 1, 2005, Media Matters’ David Brock wrote to Fox demanding that Gray be removed from his position. Four days later, Media Matters noted that Gray had been “demoted” to “contributor” status."

Forum List

Back