Media: Joe Biden does not make children physically uncomfortable

But... I LOVE little children!

the-child-catcher.jpg

So Once again thinking people are seeing it wrong
Those are not cringes and pull aways

What child did Trump rape?

I doubt you'll link it...in fact I know you won't

Stupid response
He was found guilty of civil rape, bragged about sexually assaulting women(on tape), bragged about intentionally going into girls dressing rooms(on tape), had dozens of sexual assault claims against him and was close friends with Jeffery Epstein. Rapist and pedophile were separate descriptors... sorry for the confusion.

He was found guilty of civil rape, bragged about sexually assaulting women(on tape), bragged about intentionally going into girls dressing rooms(on tape), had dozens of sexual assault claims against him and was close friends with Jeffery Epstein. Rapist and pedophile were separate descriptors... sorry for the confusion.

I asked where he committed rape on a child or he's a pedophile?

Save your BS blabber mouth, now you look ridiculous

Typical left TDS inflicted left loon

I asked where he committed rape on a child or he's a pedophile?

Save your BS blabber mouth, now you look ridiculous

Typical left TDS inflicted left loon
You are really dumb. I even explained to you that he is a rapist AND a pedophile. I didn't say that he raped a child ... I don't have any proof that he hasn't and he was good friends with Epstein.... so there is that.

You are really dumb. I even explained to you that he is a rapist AND a pedophile. I didn't say that he raped a child ... I don't have any proof that he hasn't and he was good friends with Epstein.... so there is that.

Not what I posted and you childish responded to.

You'll live and if not, society is better

Buh bye

Forum List

Back