Media Hoax: 20 Muslims Holding Hands Become 1,000-Strong ‘Ring of Peace’ at Oslo Synagogue

Have you notice any libturd forum members using this story as proof that not all Muslims support terrorism? It turns out the story is a colossal hoax! Yet again we have confirmation that liberals are the world's biggest suckers!

The weekend’s feel-good story about a Muslim “ring of peace” formed to “protect” Jews at an Oslo synagogue turned out to be a complete fabrication by the mainstream media, according to an eyewitness report, local officials, and attendees’ photos. According to a local eyewitness, only about 20 or so Muslims formed the “ring of peace” around the Oslo synagogue. In fact, pictures from multiple angles show that there wasn’t enough people to form a ring, so the locals instead formed a horizontal line in front of the synagogue.

I really lack the time or the "give a fuck" to follow all of your links to see if they were bullshit or actual real evidence of harm done to Muslims.
So.... I randomly selected one link, namely, 15 Anti-Muslim Attacks Reported in France Since Charlie Hebdo News teleSUR
I followed the link and read the story. About all it does is talk about how Iceland is racist. There is no evidence of even one anti-Muslim attack, let alone 15.

I won't follow another link without at least a teaser paragraph that supports your claim.

She's a mouthpiece who pretends to be an unbiased moderator. Notice how fast she came up with those lame weak ass links . Like she had them at the ready
I looked at a second link. A Muslim kid in England got slapped.

Coyote! Got any stories of Muslims being beheaded? Burned alive? Planes flown into mosques?

Have you notice any libturd forum members using this story as proof that not all Muslims support terrorism? It turns out the story is a colossal hoax! Yet again we have confirmation that liberals are the world's biggest suckers!

The weekend’s feel-good story about a Muslim “ring of peace” formed to “protect” Jews at an Oslo synagogue turned out to be a complete fabrication by the mainstream media, according to an eyewitness report, local officials, and attendees’ photos. According to a local eyewitness, only about 20 or so Muslims formed the “ring of peace” around the Oslo synagogue. In fact, pictures from multiple angles show that there wasn’t enough people to form a ring, so the locals instead formed a horizontal line in front of the synagogue.

According to the Norway Post, there were 1500 in the protest.

Ring of Peace around Oslo Synagogue

There was no hoax.

Maybe the problem's Breitbart employees are like gully dwarves in the Dragonlance novels (who can't count above 2.) So Breitbart reporters count to 20, then count to 20 again, and again, but having Acalculia can't add up the many '20s' so could only confirm 20?

Acalculia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Inability to do basic arithmatic functions' :)

What's important to note is that Breitbart's motive here is to defend the rightwing propaganda that there are no moderate Muslims,

IOW to advance the lie that all Muslims are evil.

There was no hoax.

Funny no pictures in the link that I saw.

I don’t care that Muslims are standing in front of a synagogue

In the wake of a terrorist murder at a synagogue in Copenhagen many Norwegian Muslims have determined to show solidarity with the Jewish community there. They shall be taking position outside a synagogue to “guard” it through making a “human peace ring” around it.

I wish they wouldn’t.

Superficial expressions of solidarity are all well and good but what we need is something a lot more real. No sensible person ever doubted that there were plenty of Muslims out there happy to live side by side with Jews. What I would prefer is to see the Muslim community take active measures to curb the extremism in their own mosques, schools and institutions. This isn’t just what the Jews need, it’s what everyone needs.

Are any of the politicians of Europe, in whose hands lie the power to tackle Islamic extremism head on, going to do anything at all to ensure that the real problem is dealt with?

Perhaps they could work on countering Islamic extremism instead of attacking the Prime Minister of Israel for telling Jews to make aliyah. Of course I wouldn’t expect European politicians to be anything other than outraged by calls from the Israeli Prime Minister for Jews to turn their backs on Europe and move to Israel. Such calls serve as a reminder of the European failure when it comes to accepting Jewry as an integrated part of Europe.

http://hurryupharry.org/2015/02/21/96015/

The reason I say she may be involved with CAIR is because one of their objectives to turn any criticism of radical islam into islamophobia. Of course most liberals willingly buy into that narrative.

She is definitely an operative, as this is not the only forum in which she plies her dishonest craft.

She certainly fits the pattern of CAIR by way of the relentless way she stays on message.

The ring of peace is good.

The criticism of it has negative ulterior motives.

Yes, there are at least two radical jihaidst operatives in this thread.

It's hard to believe anyone is still stupid enough to swallow the bullshit from BigotBarf.

582x387

Funny thing about this "faux Islamophobia". It's resulted in quite a few attacks against Muslims and mosques throughout Europe.

really? you got details? -----something like those "graffit" things that magically
show up in the morning? ----stuff nobody ever witnessed? no dead bodies-------or those -----supermarket packs of bacon on the door knob?i

There was no hoax.

Funny no pictures in the link that I saw.

If it comes from Breitbart it doesn't count.

I really lack the time or the "give a fuck" to follow all of your links to see if they were bullshit or actual real evidence of harm done to Muslims.
So.... I randomly selected one link, namely, 15 Anti-Muslim Attacks Reported in France Since Charlie Hebdo News teleSUR
I followed the link and read the story. About all it does is talk about how Iceland is racist. There is no evidence of even one anti-Muslim attack, let alone 15.

I won't follow another link without at least a teaser paragraph that supports your claim.

Believe what you want. I was asked to supply links and I did. You've supplied nothing to refute it.

Forum List

Back