Media Cartels crucify Ben Carson for saying same thing Obama said in 2015

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
When obozo referred to slaves as immigrants the press yawned. Carson did it yesterday and the press exploded!!!

Sorry Ben Carson Critics: Obama Also Referred to Slaves as Immigrants - Breitbart

Here is Obama in 2015:

"Certainly, it wasn’t easy for those of African heritage who had not come here voluntarily and yet in their own way were immigrants themselves. There was discrimination and hardship and poverty. ."

Here is Carson:

"That’s what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less"

Libs are funny that way.

I'm guessing Communist Samuel Jackson didn't react at all to Comrade Obama's comment.

I guess Carson realized how fucking stupid he sounded.

Carson backtracks on comment comparing slavery to immigration

"The slave narrative and immigrant narrative are two entirely different experiences," Carson writes. "Slaves were ripped from their families and their homes and forced against their will after being sold into slavery by slave traders. The Immigrants made the choice to come to America. They saw this country as a land of opportunity."

The former presidential candidate added that "The two experiences should never be intertwined, nor forgotten."

How is it you posted what Obama said but yet you were still too dumb to read it and see the difference?

Says the far left drone that cheers at every death of a cop!
That must have really hit home for you to completely go off topic.

Not off topic to point out what a piece of crap you are!

You have proven you do not understand anything outside of far left religious dogma..

And yes you do cheer for dead cops!

Just proving your comments are meaningless from a known far left drone that cheers for dead cops!

How is it you posted what Obama said but yet you were still too dumb to read it and see the difference?

You have proven you do not understand anything outside of far left religious dogma..

Just proving your comments are meaningless from a known far left drone that cheers for dead cops!
Yes talking about the emotions I cause in you is off topic. The topic is Ben Carson and Obama....not me.

Yes talking about the emotions I cause in you is off topic. The topic is Ben Carson and Obama....not me.

Act lake a thug expect to be treated like a thug..

Once again the far left wishing cops were dead drone misses the point!

Kosh, you are off topic, your attack on the other poster makes no sense, and Ben Carson did not say the same thing as Obama.

That problem is in your head. Stay with the OP, please.

Don't have to because no one highlight the close similarities.

Affirmation requires proof, not just assertion, and that is what the OP is doing, just assertion and no proof.

Alt Fact fabrication.

Obama and Carson did not say the same thing.
Kosh, you are off topic, your attack on the other poster makes no sense, and Ben Carson did not say the same thing as Obama.

Do highlight the vast differences.
Lets start with the qualifier that Obama used and Carson neglected. Can you find it?

No and it wouldn't change anything. I mean unless you are a retard I guess.

Alt Fact fabrication.

Lets start with the qualifier that Obama used and Carson neglected. Can you find it?

You asked the question but cant deal with the answer. Checkmate.

Alt Fact fabrication.

You asked the question but cant deal with the answer. Checkmate.

Nope. Looks like I win then. Since you can't point it out and explain the difference.

Forum List

Back