Media Bias? Nah!

trcrap.jpg
You know all of that was done with both Republicans and Democrats agreeing?

What is your solution to breaking up large businesses?

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America
This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources.

That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

NOTE: This infographic is from last year and is missing some key transactions. GE does not own NBC (or Comcast or any media) anymore. So that 6th company is now Comcast. And Time Warner doesn't own AOL, so Huffington Post isn't affiliated with them.

But the fact that a few companies own everything demonstrates "the illusion of choice," Frugal Dad says. While some big sites, like Digg and Reddit aren't owned by any of the corporations, Time Warner owns news sites read by millions of Americans every year.

(the article notes some of these transactions are dated, but the essence of the problem remains)
media-infographic.jpg

This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources.

NOTE: This infographic is from last year and is missing some key transactions. GE does not own NBC (or Comcast or any media) anymore. So that 6th company is now Comcast. And Time Warner doesn't own AOL, so Huffington Post isn't affiliated with them.

But the fact that a few companies own everything demonstrates "the illusion of choice," Frugal Dad says. While some big sites, like Digg and Reddit aren't owned by any of the corporations, Time Warner owns news sites read by millions of Americans every year.

(the article notes some of these transactions are dated, but the essence of the problem remains)

That would be worrisome, if they were just packaging the same material.

Here's the thing. When I grew up in Chicago, we only had six TV Stations to choose from. ABC, CBS, NBC, WGN (owned by the Tribune) WFLD (then owned by the Sun-Times) and WSNS (before it became the Spanish Station)

YouTube? Never heard of it. Intenet? What's that?

There's plenty of outlets for you Libertarian nUts to get your message out, it's just that no one is buying your crazy.

That would be worrisome, if they were just packaging the same material.

Here's the thing. When I grew up in Chicago, we only had six TV Stations to choose from. ABC, CBS, NBC, WGN (owned by the Tribune) WFLD (then owned by the Sun-Times) and WSNS (before it became the Spanish Station)

YouTube? Never heard of it. Intenet? What's that?

There's plenty of outlets for you Libertarian nUts to get your message out, it's just that no one is buying your crazy.
How do you get so much anger and hatred out of a simple question?

IMHO, you're probably going to end up hurting yourself or someone else with all the pent up anger you have growing inside you.

IMHO, you're probably going to end up hurting yourself or someone else with all the pent up anger you have growing inside you.

Yawn, guy, whenever you whackadoodles want to talk about me, I know I've won the argument.

Libertarians are retarded children who shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.

Yawn, guy, whenever you whackadoodles want to talk about me, I know I've won the argument.

Libertarians are retarded children who shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.
He especially gets his rocks off when someone reminds the class what an outright liar he is. Got an agenda, argument not going well? No problem for JoeyB Dolezal. It's just time to make something up. Must make him feel smart or something and fortunately he can't hear the laughter in here.

He especially gets his rocks off when someone reminds the class what an outright liar he is. Got an agenda, argument not going well? No problem for JoeyB Dolezal. It's just time to make something up. Must make him feel smart or something and fortunately he can't hear the laughter in here.

Oh, Dominican Rent BOY, you need to get over your butthurt when your hero Rush is regulated to the Farm Report

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/usa-trump-wins-575x319.jpg

This surprises me. America's Newspaper seems somewhat neutral to me. I catch its headlines every day and see very little stuff like this. Maybe I'm just not paying close attention.

Read more @ WHAT MEDIA BIAS? USA Today Headline Asks: "If Donald Trump Wins, What Country Would You Flee to?" - The Gateway Pundit
2016 proved we no longer have an objective news media. Attacked Trump and protected Hillary all campaign. Lazy fucking media that live in NYC and WashingtonDC never did hardly a modicum of reports from Rust Belt. Those people used to be Democrats. Their Republicans now.

Forum List

Back