Media Bias? Nah!

I don't see media bias here.

I see media bias in the TV news channels' wall to wall coverage of Trump.

Any sensible person can see that Trump is a mentally unstable egomaniac who speaks in superlatives and is totally unsuitable for any public office.

The crowd response to Trump's speeches makes me think of the Nativeist movement (the Know-Nothings) of the 1850's.

In fact the whole Republican crew reminds me of the advocates of Manifest Destiny who were also active in the mid 1800's.

I don't see media bias here.

I see media bias in the TV news channels' wall to wall coverage of Trump.

Any sensible person can see that Trump is a mentally unstable egomaniac who speaks in superlatives and is totally unsuitable for any public office.

The crowd response to Trump's speeches makes me think of the Nativeist movement (the Know-Nothings) of the 1850's.

In fact the whole Republican crew reminds me of the advocates of Manifest Destiny who were also active in the mid 1800's.

holy smokes, you see all that huh? I'm not sure you should be talking about others being mentally unstable. so where ya headed if he wins. we can mail a post card or something

It seems to me the people who want to leave if they don't get their way, or their candidate, are all talk. Anyway. There were quite a few famous folks promising that they'd leave the country if GWB was reelected. They never left. Ho hum. They were just, you know, practicing free speech.

Bias? Yes, in that, if anybody said they would leave the US if obama was reelected they were branded a RACIST.

tumblr_o9g5pzBoti1vu7pk5o1_1280.jpg

Wow.....CNN getting HAMMERED on DRUDGE right now. Top story.......vid montage of CNN cutting off anybody who says anything negative about Hilda!! Ratings falling like a stone in water.:2up:

Ten Minutes of CNN Cutting Off People Who Dare Criticize Hillary

I used to go to CNN for any breaking news on a crisis event.........out of principle, just will not any more. And likely, millions more like me!!:coffee:

Charles Manson got more negative press than everyone else in that era.

Hence, the media was clearly biased against Charles Manson.

At least by conservative standards, that is. That's because conservative standards are really stupid. If one person is a dumpster fire of a human being, then that person gets more negative media. Trump is a dumpster fire of a human being.

It is, however, satisfying to see Republicans trot out their really lame excuses for losing this early.

Oh, yeah, the media is fair for sure.

Hmmm...although there is a Drudge headline today that David Duke saying he's a Trump supporter got more than six times the media coverage than the anti-gay, terrorist-loving Hillary supporter, prominently featured on stage behind the Hildebeast at a rally, and father of the terrorist who murdered 40+ people at the gay club in Orlando has received.

Fair and balanced for sure.

Forum List

Back