Left-wingers swear more, Twitter study claims...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yeah... tell us something we DON'T know... it's on display here on this board day after day after day. The FIRST ONES almost EXCLUSIVELY to throw out the INSULTS and NAME CALL on this board are the LIBERALS, the LEFTISTS, the DEMOCRATS... so this study is just validating with fact what we all ALREADY KNOW... progs are ARROGANT, MOUTHY, COCKY, VILE, CAUSTIC ASSHOLES...

Researchers from Queen Mary University find that 'fuck' and 'shit' are far more commonly used by liberals than conservatives

Left-wingers are more likely to use swear words than their right-leaning counterparts, a study of thousands of Twitter accounts has suggested.

While conservative-leaning individuals are, perhaps unsuprisingly, more likely to use religious terms such as "God" and "psalm", those on the liberal end of the political spectrum are heavy users of "f***" and "s***" online.

Researchers at Queen Mary University in London analysed more than 10,000 Twitter users who follow either the Republican or Democrat party Twitter accounts.

Once the most common English words were stripped out, researchers analysed the "most differentiating" words - those used significantly more by one group than the other.

Both "f***" and "s***" appeared in left-wingers' 20 most common differentiating words.

Conservatives, who "are more likely to emphasise group identity and consensus" according to the researchers, tended to use group terms like "we" and "our", while terms like "I" and "me" were used by liberals more often.

Left-wingers swear more, Twitter study claims

The left swears more, and the right lies, uses deceit, homophobia, sexism, and racism. I think I'll stay on the fucking left!

Yeah... tell us something we DON'T know... it's on display here on this board day after day after day. The FIRST ONES almost EXCLUSIVELY to throw out the INSULTS and NAME CALL on this board are the LIBERALS, the LEFTISTS, the DEMOCRATS... so this study is just validating with fact what we all ALREADY KNOW... progs are ARROGANT, MOUTHY, COCKY, VILE, CAUSTIC ASSHOLES...

Researchers from Queen Mary University find that 'fuck' and 'shit' are far more commonly used by liberals than conservatives

Left-wingers are more likely to use swear words than their right-leaning counterparts, a study of thousands of Twitter accounts has suggested.

While conservative-leaning individuals are, perhaps unsuprisingly, more likely to use religious terms such as "God" and "psalm", those on the liberal end of the political spectrum are heavy users of "f***" and "s***" online.

Researchers at Queen Mary University in London analysed more than 10,000 Twitter users who follow either the Republican or Democrat party Twitter accounts.

Once the most common English words were stripped out, researchers analysed the "most differentiating" words - those used significantly more by one group than the other.

Both "f***" and "s***" appeared in left-wingers' 20 most common differentiating words.

Conservatives, who "are more likely to emphasise group identity and consensus" according to the researchers, tended to use group terms like "we" and "our", while terms like "I" and "me" were used by liberals more often.

Well...isn't THIS an ironic thread. :lol:

Not for you it isn't. You and the moron prog who posted ahead of you just validated the OP... thanks.

You complain about libs cussing by posting "progs are ARROGANT, MOUTHY, COCKY, VILE, CAUSTIC ASSHOLES...". ??

Damn fuckin right pussy

Not for you it isn't. You and the moron prog who posted ahead of you just validated the OP... thanks.
Oh my yes...funny AND ironic.

Forum List

Back