Media Bias? Nah!

I did a search and the results vary widely - but it does appear that she's ahead in the popular vote.

I respect your candor. How is the writing going, BTW?

Just released Sonora Symphony, A tale of alternative treatments for PTSD on Amazon and am working on expanding a short story about the Indian reaction to the coming of the Spanish to the San Luis Obispo area.

Just released Sonora Symphony, A tale of alternative treatments for PTSD on Amazon and am working on expanding a short story about the Indian reaction to the coming of the Spanish to the San Luis Obispo area.

Good on you, man. Is the whole "getting published on Amazon" difficult? I have a collection of about 30 SF stories I'd like to get out there.

Good on you, man. Is the whole "getting published on Amazon" difficult? I have a collection of about 30 SF stories I'd like to get out there.

PM me.

16%2B-%2B1

The media is in business to make money, and is protected by the Bill of Rights. The first conservative party, the Federalists , died after passing laws making it illegal to to speak ill of Federalist candidates.

They didn't count. But you knew that, right?

That's right. they didn't count. So most of us are stuck with a president we didn't want.

Why do you think this is a good thing?
Because the process works as it is supposed to work. Now, when you say "most of us", you do realize that you are NOT talking about a majority of eligible American voters, right?

Because the process works as it is supposed to work. Now, when you say "most of us", you do realize that you are NOT talking about a majority of eligible American voters, right?

I'm talking about the majority who voted, who voted AGAINST Trump.
LOL...you clowns lost. The White House...the House...the Senate...and the Supreme Court. So retire to your playpen now where you can spend the next 20 years or so making up more lies to support your losing agendas and various biases. We're looking forward to the entertainment spewing forth from your butthurt.

Forum List

Back