Media Bias? Nah!

CoVWQlaWcAAeiaj.jpg

Check this out... Hillary in Greensboro, NC.

She walks on the stage, cell phone cameras following her around, but none has her image on the screen. In fact, they don't even have the same podium on the screen.

161lugj.jpg

Then, she gave a speech. Here is series of images from the video that shows her disappearing from the screen while background remains the same. Green screen anyone?

2mqqlj8.jpg

28veooh.jpg

wlyp79.jpg

2s1spys.jpg

She seems pretty... transparent. :D

Here is the full video.

Last edited:
New DC Leaks. Ian Mellul.

Ian Mellul is a member of White House Office staff. He coordinates with United States Secret Service and local law enforcement agencies to help maximize the safe exposure of the First Lady and the Vice President of the United States, during official trips and visits. At the same time he works for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

This one is interesting. Discussion of background image to use for "green screen" for Clinton speech at Brookings Institution .

Thanks, Ari. Let's do a dressed American flag in the room.

And I know it's their standard backdrop but since it's digital - is there
a way to see if they can adjust it so there is the repeat behind her head
in the tight shot and the banner above in the wide? Right now, the line
between the light blue and dark blue might be going right through her head?
She's about 5'5" in shoes.

LINK

Today's Media Bias Dump

I don't know how many are aware of NewsBusters.org or its blog. I check it out daily and it always has lots and lots of items about the media. It can be found @ Latest Posts

A small sample of today's items

Halperin: NYT 'Putting Their Finger of the Scale Against Trump

How to Get Away with a Gay Threesome on ABC

ABC, NBC Fawn Over Michelle’s ‘Raw and Powerful Takedown’ of Trump

Matthews Spins Wikileaks Dump as ‘Great’ in Showing ‘Intelligence’ of Hillary’s Campaign Team

CNN's Tapper: TVOne Anchor Leaked Town Hall Question to Brazile

So, if you want to really see just how biased the media is, bookmark this site and check it out on a regular basis

Forum List

Back