Mecca deserted as hate crazed religious fanatics observe social distancing guidelines

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Great to see people showing concern for their neighbours in these troubled times.

1587805639076.png

Great to see people showing concern for their neighbours in these troubled times.

View attachment 327696

Hate crazed religious fanatics and liberals in lockstep again.

What's up with your title Tommy?
Its ironic.
The underclass on here have been salivating over this event for weeks. They must find it disconcerting that the followers of all the religions recognise the dangers of the virus. They will just attack me for a while until they can find another angle.

Its ironic.
The underclass on here have been salivating over this event for weeks. They must find it disconcerting that the followers of all the religions recognise the dangers of the virus. They will just attack me for a while until they can find another angle.

Or...

will they just accept that the panic is effecting the Muslims like it is effecting you?

Oh, and good move on calling them the underclass. Is that why you didn't mind when "Asians" raped thousands of your nation's white children, because they were just the "underclass"?

Its ironic.

Or...

will they just accept that the panic is effecting the Muslims like it is effecting you?

Oh, and good move on calling them the underclass. Is that why you didn't mind when "Asians" raped thousands of your nation's white children, because they were just the "underclass"?

I believe you're missing the irony.

Its ironic.

Or...

I believe you're missing the irony.

Maybe. But his lack of concern about the victims is real. He is literally more concerned that I use the word "white" to describe a group of white girls, than the mass rape and torture and enforced slavery of those girls.

If fact, I expect that his response to my post will demonstrate just that.

Its ironic.

Or...

There is a hardcore of loons on here who see any Muslim as a potential suicide bomber. Some of them are already on this thread. They will be devastated that common sense is not particular to any single religion. God forbid that we can view different cultures through a hate prism.

Is a hate prism anything like a priapism?

[attached image removed by Microsoft Good Taste V11.2]

Its ironic.

Or...

There is a hardcore of loons on here who see any Muslim as a potential suicide bomber. Some of them are already on this thread. They will be devastated that common sense is not particular to any single religion. God forbid that we can view different cultures through a hate prism.

If you say so. Still very odd terminology. I still think we got a little peek at the real Tommy there.

Strange though, you didn't attack me for using the word "white" to describe white rape victims. Have you finally realized that makes you look like a racist loon?

Its ironic.

Or...

If you say so. Still very odd terminology. I still think we got a little peek at the real Tommy there.

Strange though, you didn't attack me for using the word "white" to describe white rape victims. Have you finally realized that makes you look like a racist loon?
This thread is not about your rape fantasies.

Forum List

Back