Mecca deserted as hate crazed religious fanatics observe social distancing guidelines

Great to see people showing concern for their neighbours in these troubled times.

View attachment 327696

Seems like a bit of an overreaction to a virus that kills 1 out of every 1000 it affects. When will they allow the mobs of angry worshippers back into the square?

What's up with your title Tommy?
Its ironic.
The underclass on here have been salivating over this event for weeks. They must find it disconcerting that the followers of all the religions recognise the dangers of the virus. They will just attack me for a while until they can find another angle.

Or...

will they just accept that the panic is effecting the Muslims like it is effecting you?

Oh, and good move on calling them the underclass. Is that why you didn't mind when "Asians" raped thousands of your nation's white children, because they were just the "underclass"?
There is a hardcore of loons on here who see any Muslim as a potential suicide bomber. Some of them are already on this thread. They will be devastated that common sense is not particular to any single religion. God forbid that we can view different cultures through a hate prism.

If you say so. Still very odd terminology. I still think we got a little peek at the real Tommy there.

Strange though, you didn't attack me for using the word "white" to describe white rape victims. Have you finally realized that makes you look like a racist loon?
This thread is not about your rape fantasies.

But I don't think you've ever passed up a chance to express your shock and disapproval of using the word "white" to describe a group of white victims..

It would only take a second for you to explain the change. Then we can get back to your respect for the caution of your Muslim friends.

Its ironic.
The underclass on here have been salivating over this event for weeks. They must find it disconcerting that the followers of all the religions recognise the dangers of the virus. They will just attack me for a while until they can find another angle.

The underclass..?

I believe we have a Lord in our midsts.

Its ironic.

The underclass..?

No you have a sycophantic serf and they are the most vicious as they ape their betters.
But his masters in Brussels have been removed and the aristocratic remainers as defeated as the Democrats here. There was a lot of celebrity crying over there too.

Its ironic.

The underclass..?

This is the guy who claimed that gutter snipe Meghan M had “class”.

Its ironic.

The underclass..?

This is the guy who claimed that gutter snipe Meghan M had “class”.
She needs to get her tits out and do a bit of lesbo action to be acceptable to US goppers.

Forum List

Back