Meanwhile, Iran Seizes Another Tanker

Who gives a fuck? Why do you crazy partisans who consume way too much corporate news, want WWIII?

Are you stupid?
Tell us why nobody should care if terrorists take control of the Strait, Einstein.
Not our problem. Let the nation’s in the region resolve it. I know many Americans WANT to be the world’s policeman. I don’t.

Stop molesting Iran and stop the heinous economic sanctions, and bingo. Problem solved.

$100 bucks Goldilocks can't point to the Strait of Hormuz on a world globe.

$500 I can plant my boot right up your faggot ass.

As usual, the Liberals here are totally fine with Islamo-Fascist terrorists interfering with free shipping lanes.

Is that equal to, worse or better than interfering in free markets?

$100 bucks Goldilocks can't point to the Strait of Hormuz on a world globe.

$500 I can plant my boot right up your faggot ass.

As usual, the Liberals here are totally fine with Islamo-Fascist terrorists interfering with free shipping lanes.

what "free shipping lane"

youre as big of a dumbass as you are a loudmouth bitch ----

.....Stop molesting Iran.....

LOL. Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world. They should be molested, ripped to shreds, nuked to ashes, and then pissed on.

The U.S. has funded far more terrorists than Iran. We funded OBL. We funded ISIS. We are the ones attacking countries to interfer in their rights of participating in free markets. Not Iran.

Who gives a fuck? Why do you crazy partisans who consume way too much corporate news, want WWIII?

Are you stupid?
Tell us why nobody should care if terrorists take control of the Strait, Einstein.

tell us why America shouldnt mind their own business and come home -

1. Because we have and need allies.

2. America has "business" in places outside the country.

Now you answer the question I asked.. If you're up to it.

Are you stupid?

tell us why America shouldnt mind their own business and come home -

1. Because we have and need allies.

2. America has "business" in places outside the country.

Now you answer the question I asked.. If you're up to it.

playing big brother/world cop to terrorists - you had rather fight going on two decades now ?

I'm up to telling you that idiots fight never ending battles.

playing big brother/world cop to terrorists - you had rather fight going on two decades now ?

As expected you can't give a serious answer.

Just keep vomiting your script.

Russia had enough sense to leave the mid east in 10 years -

whats your excuse ?

whats your excuse ?
You don't think Russia is involved in the ME?

Are you in a coma?

whats your excuse ?
You don't think Russia is involved in the ME?

Are you in a coma?

theyre damn sure not in Afghanistan trading bullets with ragheads any more ...

ME: Meanwhile, while all you morons and dopes are distracted by the shiny gun, Iran takes another ship, an oil tanker, in the Persian Gulf

Iran seizes oil tanker near Farsi Island in the Persian Gulf
Tehran claims Iraqi tanker was smuggling fuel; Lucas Tomlinson reports from the Pentagon.

UPDATE:
In Gulf Tanker Crisis, Iran Tries to Avoid Alienating Allies
Indian crews and China-bound oil are caught up in Tehran’s retaliation over Trump administration’s sanctions
In Gulf Tanker Crisis, Iran Tries to Avoid Alienating Allies

Forum List

Back