I notice a repeated trend by Dems to try and blame Trumps "rhetoric", their aim: to silence Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
They are really worried that his outreach to minority communities has been too effective. They need to first call anything he says racist (comments against low performing Cummings and the "squad"), then, when MSM repeats like parrots their goal and some nuts go off the rails, blame him, try and keep him off of twitter and doing his rallies.

Trump has to stay the course. I suggest he tone it done somewhat, but definitely keep exposing their failures in the inner cities and helping the voters they pretend they support.

Trump is just part of the issue. Talk radio set the standard for wild hyperbole and shallow, binary thinking a long time ago, and his presidency is essentially a successful manifestation of that.

Maybe talk radio, Trump and his fans could just behave like normal, intelligent adults for a change. That would immediately deny their adversaries significant ammo. The question is whether they actually can.

Leaders are supposed to lead. All he's doing is bringing talk radio to the White House.

They should know by now, there is no way to silence Donnie.

Trump is just part of the issue. Talk radio set the standard for wild hyperbole and shallow, binary thinking a long time ago, and his presidency is essentially a successful manifestation of that.

Maybe talk radio, Trump and his fans could just behave like normal, intelligent adults for a change. That would immediately deny their adversaries significant ammo. The question is whether they actually can.

Leaders are supposed to lead. All he's doing is bringing talk radio to the White House.

I don't like many of his comments, I've said as much. Regardless, there have been constant attacks on him and his family and they do so purposely, to derail his administration and create a 24/7 non-stop negative narrative towards him, even as their policies are "China and illegal immigrants first".

I say, if his words are bad, which they sometimes are; what of their actions? Where is the $16B Cummings has received for Baltimore? Why did AOCs Chief of Staff resign with little media coverage?

The 24/7 attack Trump has made him defensive, and his words have reflected this at times. Some are simply content to have China rule the world and steal your industries. They care little about the United States or her sovereignty.

I don't like many of his comments, I've said as much. Regardless, there have been constant attacks on him and his family and they do so purposely, to derail his administration and create a 24/7 non-stop negative narrative towards him, even as their policies are "China and illegal immigrants first".

I say, if his words are bad, which they sometimes are; what of their actions? Where is the $16B Cummings has received for Baltimore? Why did AOCs Chief of Staff resign with little media coverage?

The 24/7 attack Trump has made him defensive, and his words have reflected this at times.
The Left has lost its shit. There's no doubt about that, and they're going to scream out of pure political partisanship. That's the current condition of our political climate.

The problem is that he helps them. All they have to do is point at his behaviors and say, "SEE?"

Now, who knows, he may win in 2020 regardless. He's under no obligation to act like a grownup and/or be decent or mature. But this is his choice, and as long as he keeps throwing red meat to the Dems, they'll sure as hell run with it.

The whole crux of the matter is voting takes place soon. They have nothing since Mueller. They must try to convince people to vote against him.

The 24/7 attack Trump has made him defensive, and his words have reflected this at times. Some are simply content to have China rule the world and steal your industries. They care little about the United States or her sovereignty.
The media has been too soft on Trump
No other politician has gotten away with the behavior that Trump has

Not even close

They are really worried that his outreach to minority communities has been too effective. They need to first call anything he says racist (comments against low performing Cummings and the "squad"), then, when MSM repeats like parrots their goal and some nuts go off the rails, blame him, try and keep him off of twitter and doing his rallies.

Trump has to stay the course. I suggest he tone it done somewhat, but definitely keep exposing their failures in the inner cities and helping the voters they pretend they support.

Decades of Leftist attacks on religion, the Bible, and Christianity, and of promoting murdering babies, have created a generation of evil people who have no respect for life. ALL of these shootings are the fault of the Left.

Decades of Leftist attacks on religion, the Bible, and Christianity, and of promoting murdering babies, have created a generation of evil people who have no respect for life. ALL of these shootings are the fault of the Left.

The media has been too soft on Trump
No other politician has gotten away with the behavior that Trump has

Not even close

To soft?? LMAO The press has been after him 24/7 since he was elected. They are biased hacks every one.

Trump hasn't gotten away with any behavior.

Only lefty loon idiots like you think he's racist and backs white supremists.

You really are one dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back