Meanwhile, Iran Seizes Another Tanker

At this point one couldn't blame Trump for giving the go ahead to invade Iran.

Not invade, just cripple beyond repair with an insane air campaign.

......Maybe the countries whose tankers are being taken should invade Iran.

Oh me oh my... ..aren't you Liberals the ones who say big rich America should help the not-so-fortunate? Isn't that why you want to let all the illegals in?

But actually I agree to a certain extent. Other nations need to step up. Thank you for agreeing with Trump: Getting NATO to step up and pay their fair share has been one of his big successes.

At this point one couldn't blame Trump for giving the go ahead to invade Iran.

Not invade, just cripple beyond repair with an insane air campaign.

......Maybe the countries whose tankers are being taken should invade Iran.

Oh me oh my... ..aren't you Liberals the ones who say big rich America should help the not-so-fortunate? Isn't that why you want to let all the illegals in?

But actually I agree to a certain extent. Other nations need to step up. Thank you for agreeing with Trump: Getting NATO to step up and pay their fair share has been one of his big successes.

I just have to say how much I enjoy reading your parroting of Trump's talking points. 99% of them are total bullshit and I do hope you are getting paid by the Trump campaign, but you are entertaining that is for sure.

ME: Meanwhile, while all you morons and dopes are distracted by the shiny gun, Iran takes another ship, an oil tanker, in the Persian Gulf

Iran seizes oil tanker near Farsi Island in the Persian Gulf
Tehran claims Iraqi tanker was smuggling fuel; Lucas Tomlinson reports from the Pentagon.

NEW UPDATE 9/7/19

Here we go again. Now the fascist terrorist pigs have seized a Filipino boat. When will we finally rid the world of these Iranian cockroaches!

Forum List

Back