Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

Tell me, were they shot because of their own actions? Or simply because they were in the camp?

History shows that it was the first, they died from their own actions.

And so far, that seems to be the best you can do.
If they hadn’t been dragged out of their homes, do you think do you think they would have had a greater or less or chance of being shot dead for standing near the fence around their yard?

Oh, you mean you wouldn't like it?
I wouldn't like it any more than the Issei did. But then I’m not a enemy national in a foreign nation at war with the country of my birth AND in which I still hold citizenship. Interning the Issei was legal, normal and proper. Interning the Niesei was illegal, abnormal and wrong. I’ve said it many times.

I wouldn't like it any more than the Issei did. But then I’m not a enemy national in a foreign nation at war with the country of my birth AND in which I still hold citizenship. Interning the Issei was legal, normal and proper. Interning the Niesei was illegal, abnormal and wrong. I’ve said it many times.
Throwing anyone into that scumbag fdr's concentration camps was not normal or proper no matter how much you worship that son of a bitch.

Peeps that do not realize they're subjugated in this life are already in their own self inflicted CC Unkotare

~S~

PERSONALLY AND SECRETLY FROM PRIME MINISTER I. V. STALIN TO PRESIDENT MR. F. ROOSEVELT

I received your message of April 5.

1. My message of April 3 is not about honesty and reliability. I have never doubted your honesty and reliability, as well as the honesty and reliability of Mr. Churchill. I am talking about the fact that during the correspondence between us there was a difference in views on what an ally can afford in relation to another ally and what he should not afford.
We, the russians, think that in the current situation on the fronts, when the enemy is facing the inevitability of surrender, at any meeting with the germans on the surrender of representatives of one of the allies, the participation of representatives of another ally in this meeting should be ensured. In any case, it is absolutely necessary if this ally wants to participate in such a meeting.
Americans and the British think differently, considering the russian point of view wrong. Based on this, they denied the Russians the right to participate in a meeting with the germans in Switzerland. I have already written to you and I think it is not superfluous to repeat that the russians, in a similar situation, would in no case deny the Americans and the British the right to participate in such a meeting. I continue to consider the Russian point of view to be the only correct one, since it excludes any possibility of mutual suspicion and does not give the enemy the opportunity to sow distrust among us.

2. It is difficult to agree that the lack of resistance on the part of the germans on the western front is explained only by the fact that they were defeated. The Germans have 147 divisions on the eastern front. They could, without prejudice to their cause, remove 15-20 divisions from the eastern front and transfer them to help their troops on the western front. However, the Germans did not and do not do this. They continue to fight furiously with the russians for some little-known station Zemlyanitsa in Czechoslovakia, which they need as much as a dead need poultice, but without any resistance they hand over such important cities in the center of Germany as Osnabrück, Mannheim, Kassel. Agree that this behavior of the germans is more than strange and incomprehensible.

3. As for my informants, I assure you, they are very honest and modest people who perform their duties carefully and have no intention of offending anyone. These people have been repeatedly tested by us in practice. Judge for yourself. In February of this year, General Marshall gave a number of important messages to the General Staff of the Soviet Troops, where he warned the russians on the basis of the data available to him that in march there would be two serious german counterattacks on the eastern front, of which one would be sent from Pomerania to Thorn, and the other from the Moravska Ostrava area to Lodz.
In fact, however, it turned out that the main attack of the germans was being prepared and carried out not in the above-mentioned areas, but in a completely different area, namely in the area of Lake Balaton, southwest of Budapest. As is now known, the germans have assembled up to 35 divisions in this area, including 11 tank divisions. It was one of the most serious strikes during the war, with such a large concentration of tank forces. Marshal Tolbukhin managed to avoid a catastrophe and then beat the germans completely, among other things, because my informants revealed, albeit with some delay, this plan of the main attack of the germans and immediately warned Marshal Tolbukhin about it. Thus, I had the opportunity to once again verify the accuracy and awareness of Soviet informants.

For your guidance in this matter, I enclose a letter from the Chief of the General Staff of the Red Army, Army General Antonov, addressed to Major General Dean.

April 7, 1945.

A concentration camp is a concentration camp.
1671505499865.png

America still has Gitmo. Obama made the campaign promise to close it;

Even though he never had any such intention to.

As long as these types of prison exist, history has shown, they will eventually be used by governments on their own citizens.

Unconstitutional prisons are one of the ten steps governments use to go from open societies to closed societies. We can expect the global elites to use this, more and more, once the WHO's international pandemic treaty is finally passed and put into force.

New Zealand sets up mandatory quarantine 'camps' for COVID patients​

74wv5z.jpg

FDR was so horrible he was elected 4 times. lol so much for bad revisionism and fake outrage.

He got elected the first time because Republicans and their President thought it would be great to to start bayoneting veterans for being poor and annoying; the next three times he got elected because he was a great leader and turned the economy around within months of his first election, and despite severe opposition from the GOP and right wind Democrats kept many families alive during the next decade. Republicans mostly hid out in their estates behind private armies and sniveled for the Feds to kill all the proles who objected to starving to death because of a Depression caused by rich gamblers who sucked the life out the American economy in the 1920's fabricating fake paper assets and selling them to each other at ridiculous prices, same as they're doing now. Poop Face of course thinks that was fine, and FDR was a big meanie for helping little people survive and winning WW II on multiple fronts, allegedly a strategy that is supposed to fail.

Last edited:
FDR was so horrible he was elected 4 times. lol so much for bad revisionism and fake outrage.

Wow, you really have no idea how America works, do you?
iu

1671526883949.png

1671527396124.png

Wow, you really have no idea how America works, do you?
iu

View attachment 740280

View attachment 740282

Talk about projection. You must not have heard of the Depression; all countries were trying to find ways to keep people fed. We can note all the revisionists stick to the year 1938 or before when they make up bullshit spin. Hitler didn't start attacking other countries until his economic miracle started failing in 1938, while the U.S.'s GDP was back up to 1927 levels, with unemployment down to 10% from 30%, and still climbing. FDR did a much better job than Hitler, and a hugely better job than Republicans would have. They would have just killed the most uppity of the proles and made prison slaves out of the other half who didn't starve to death, no different than Stalin's 'solutions'.

Forum List

Back