Meagan is back!

As long as she remains firmly on the enemy's side aka the leftwing

My respect towards her is NIL.

She is not the enemy... She tells the truth..

If that's what you think

then I guess there is nothing more I can say to you

Hate me I don't care... But I love girls messing with guys.. It's fun to watch..

I don't hate you.....I don't hate anybody :dunno:

Good because you know I will always love you..

I just can't comprehend my heros in life became women,.. Why is that?

I don't understand it ..why Skye?

Search me bear513...... search me LOL!

As long as she remains firmly on the enemy's side aka the leftwing

My respect towards her is NIL.

If that's what you think

Hate me I don't care... But I love girls messing with guys.. It's fun to watch..

The only ones that make any sense in this world... Is females

Why?

If that's what you think

Search me bear513...... search me LOL!

Your a hard girl to catch..

Putin being interviewed by Kelly was way beneath him... No way would I have agreed to meet with that leftist like that. Putin said it right when he said "what gives you the right to say things like that about Russia" ?? I agree that he is the leader of a super power, and here he is sitting in front of this leftist explaining to her ("a nobody") about the business of Russia ?? Kidding me right ??

IMHO she ain't left or right; pretty much trying to be fair and honest with whoever she's talking with. And if you asked me to pick the smartest person between her, Trump, and Putin, I'd go with Kelly.

Last edited:
IMHO she ain't left or right; pretty much trying to be fair and honest with whoever she's talking with. And if you asked me to pick the smartest person between her, Trump, and Putin, I'd go with Kelly.
. You forget who won the debates between Kelly and Trump, and who left fox as a failure because of it. Oh and Trump went on to become President encase you forgot. Putin being interviewed by her was a confusing thing to me really. I was like "what the" !!

Been thinking, and could it be that the left has information that they feel would damage the presidency, but the way they obtained the information was highly illegal, so the only way that they can release it is through these drip, drip, drip colvert leaks in order to keep the political assassin's identities cloaked ????? Does Megan Kelly know more than what she is letting on, and has she became a political arm now for the left in this war they are conducting ? Was the interview with Putin an attempt to have him lie about something that they think that they already know, and if so then is it their hopes that they can get two for the price of one in this set up ??? Are they trying to take Putin down with Trump ???? The left has declared total war on this presidency, and if conservatives or Republicans don't realize this, then they better before it's to late... It's time for people to go to jail, and they need to start with Kathy Griffin for starters, and move on from there.

She will slink away into obscurity on NBC.
The far right, aka the self-proclaimed conservative Republicans hate her guts because they believe she's a traitor. To what, I don't know.
The left is angry that NBC has taken a far right turn and hired Megyn, amongst other far rightwing pundits and journos, so they won't watch her. I don't blame them.
For better or worse, Megyn is TOAST!
Just give it some time.
Watch....

Forum List

Back