So, will Bill Maher get the Michael Richards treatment?

Last edited:
The regressives already hated Maher for mocking their PC/Identity Politics religion, so they'll definitely give him as much shit as possible on this.
Yes but first they need to remove trumps schwantz from their mouths

As smugly sneering as Mr. Maher is (and oh boy, his annoying facial expression proves that), I will give him credit for being the only liberal I've ever seen who doesn't have a muslim penis in his mouth. Unlike other liberals, he has the occasional redeeming qualities here and there.

There's not a racist bone in Bill Maher's body. How Bill used the word was not malicious. Michael Richards called a black person a niqqer to his face at one of his stand up shows. Of course the doofus Owl doesn't know this.

This is what happens on live uncensored TV.. which by the way there is no better political/ comedy show on the tube.

Bill did not use the word like racist Trump whores do.

After over a hundred years of racism in this country by white people, a white person simply can't use the word whereas a black person can. That's just the way it is.

Bill will apologize on his show next Friday night and it will be over.
Trump supporters will continue using the word on a daily basis in their private lives

Hard to imagine one little word has that much power. Especially since it's used so extensively by the very same people it targets. All the black rappers and comedians that use it, but it boggles my mind the "word that shan't be named", N word. Censors on this board allow ALL other words that offend most of us, but please. The "n" word? I feel like I am still living with my grand parents, the dreaded "N" word? How juvenile. get over it. I thought we were post race, anyway?

Of course not....
Michael Richards was eons ago, The rules are different now.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/arts/television/bill-maher-n-word.amp.html

Mr. Maher said: “Work in the fields? Senator, I’m a house ******. No, it’s a joke.”

--------

Man, I think I like this guy all of a sudden
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke..Unless it's a severed head of a president..
Any of the vile filth say a word when the Obamas were hung , bashed mocked called non citizens etc etc ??
Not sure, they may have...I don't have HBO, it's extra..

You are a ******

Not the same as

I am a ******

As an honest "semi-conservative" dude, I'll admit another opinion I have that isn't popular with other conservatives: as far as liberal public mouthpieces go, I don't think Britain's sleazy Piers Morgan is completely bad either; during the election he actually seemed repulsed by all the extreme violent, murderous anti-Trump bloodthirst himself. At the time his message seemed to be "let's calm down and deal with it rationally." At least I can respect someone who is man enough to behave like a mature adult, regardless of our ideological differences.

Forum List

Back