Me Too! Men joining the cause....

I'm happy to see more and more men coming out with their stories. By speaking up, it is de-stigmatizing male victims. Sexual abuse is the most under reported crime. When it happens to a male its even more under reported.

Actor Johnathon Schaech: I Was Molested by Director Franco Zeffirelli
View attachment 171080People · 1h
Johnathon Schaech was 22 when acclaimed director Franco Zeffirelli cast him as the lead in his movie Sparrow. It was 1992, and the newcomer was thrilled to work with the Italian filmmaker, famed for films such as The Champ, La Traviata and Romeo and Juliet ...

imageedit-1-9258134372-30-1472537347.jpg
View attachment 171080
I'm glad that men also are speaking up! I know of one young actor (not so young now) who, in his young 20's was blessed with similar beauty as Mr. Schaech's, and who spoke out during an interview, in general terms, that he was harassed by an entertainment mogul. He did not name names during the interview (by time and place, I get the impression that it might have been Spacey). It is up to him to decide whether to get involved in this issue now, but I'm glad to see men joining in and revealing their experiences. Me, Too is all about cleaning house.
Did you think typing a hashtag would change the nature of humankind since its inception? It's another simple minded idea by the same simple minded people.

#NotMe.

So why are you so against people speaking out, telling their individual stories, telling their truths? The "nature of humankind" changes over time. There has been any number of improvements in human society since the stone age. And we hopefully keep going forward. What happened to Mr. Schaech , the other young man, whom I mentioned, and all of the girls and women who have shared their expericences should not be allowed to happen again.

I'm pretty sure almost every female in the world has been sexually harassed, and, the one's that haven't wish they had been....

Johnathon Schaech was 22 when acclaimed director Franco Zeffirelli cast him as the lead in his movie Sparrow. It was 1992, and the newcomer was thrilled to work with the Italian filmmaker, famed for films such as The Champ, La Traviata and Romeo and Juliet ...

View attachment 171080

It sadly will be funny when all of this backfires right in their faces there is more behind this then meets the eye it's a cluster fk of feel sorry for them self leftist who let incidents dictate their entire life because weak minds think alike and act alike.

Half these stupid fks are on board to make the cult bigger and have never had anything happened. Or we have those who " SLEPT THEIR WAY TO THE TOP" then decided it was rape.

26231064_10156986847886729_1648613102965747395_n.jpg

Then they bring men into it so something like this can't be used. Men usually aren't whoring themselves out on stage like the women do

I agree regarding the vulgarity of women using their sexuality to get what they want. They have no voice as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Then they bring men into it so something like this can't be used. Men usually aren't whoring themselves out on stage like the women do

I don't see where one's political views have any bearing on this issue. It's simply a matter of some people mistreating other people and those whom they have been mistreated being angry about it who finally feel that they can, and should, speak out. The vast majority of the experiences recounted on the Me, Too sites across the world (Me, Too is not just an American phenomenon) happened with the harassed person was fully clothed.

I was berated in front of most of the paralegal staff of a downtown D.C. law firm by a male (married) work colleague, when most of the staff were gathered in a bar for TGIF, for wearing clothing that was not sufficiently revealing for his taste, as he made a grab for the silk scarf that I was wearing tucked into the three-button knitted long-sleeved tunic that I was wearing along with matching knee-length skirt. So excuse me, who was doing the "whoring" on this occasion? Why would he treat me as if my goal of being there was to please him? I actually had come to work to review deposition transcripts.

View attachment 171080
I'm glad that men also are speaking up! I know of one young actor (not so young now) who, in his young 20's was blessed with similar beauty as Mr. Schaech's, and who spoke out during an interview, in general terms, that he was harassed by an entertainment mogul. He did not name names during the interview (by time and place, I get the impression that it might have been Spacey). It is up to him to decide whether to get involved in this issue now, but I'm glad to see men joining in and revealing their experiences. Me, Too is all about cleaning house.
Did you think typing a hashtag would change the nature of humankind since its inception? It's another simple minded idea by the same simple minded people.

#NotMe.

So why are you so against people speaking out, telling their individual stories, telling their truths? The "nature of humankind" changes over time. There has been any number of improvements in human society since the stone age. And we hopefully keep going forward. What happened to Mr. Schaech , the other young man, whom I mentioned, and all of the girls and women who have shared their expericences should not be allowed to happen again.
I'm against false feelings and waiting 40 years to share these most traumatic of all experiences. I'm against allowing this kind of behavior to fester for 40 years while some asshole molests others because some whore wanted a job, then pretending she's part of some club.

#NotMe.

I don't see where one's political views have any bearing on this issue. It's simply a matter of some people mistreating other people and those whom they have been mistreated being angry about it who finally feel that they can, and should, speak out. The vast majority of the experiences recounted on the Me, Too sites across the world (Me, Too is not just an American phenomenon) happened with the harassed person was fully clothed.

I was berated in front of most of the paralegal staff of a downtown D.C. law firm by a male (married) work colleague, when most of the staff were gathered in a bar for TGIF, for wearing clothing that was not sufficiently revealing for his taste, as he made a grab for the silk scarf that I was wearing tucked into the three-button knitted long-sleeved tunic that I was wearing along with matching knee-length skirt. So excuse me, who was doing the "whoring" on this occasion? Why would he treat me as if my goal of being there was to please him? I actually had come to work to review deposition transcripts.
Here's a prime example. You were berated by a man, so #youtoo?

Flighty and barren.

View attachment 171080
I wonder how many other people were messed with by that director guy. Silence only gives the victim list the ability to grow.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Flighty and barren.

Now you are being really silly. Why are you trying so hard to defend people like Spacey and Weinstein and all the rest, including "my beloved" (NOT) colleague Norm in a bar? I haven't added my experience, actually experiences to "Me, Too," but why all the energy being put into denying that these things ever happened? They did. These bums did this stuff. The real target should be the people who do these aggressive things toward other, unsuspecting people. Why the attempts to hide their behavior?

Thank this movement, where it hurts those who really have had incidents. This is what they've created they've pushed and pushed to the point ppl now really don't care, or now don't believe it. Hollywoods goal. Notice they don't go to jail but if Joe Blow down the street did it they'd still be sitting in prison. Don't you get the true unfairness of the act as a whole.

That's the point of it. Put your knee in his balls bet he won't do it again.

Flighty and barren.

Now you are being really silly. Why are you trying so hard to defend people like Spacey and Weinstein and all the rest, including "my beloved" (NOT) colleague Norm in a bar? I haven't added my experience, actually experiences to "Me, Too," but why all the energy being put into denying that these things ever happened? They did. These bums did this stuff. The real target should be the people who do these aggressive things toward other, unsuspecting people. Why the attempts to hide their behavior?
I'm bashing these clowns who come out 40 years later as if they're being brave or noble. They're cowards who should have spoken up at the time and saved the hundreds of other #metoos. It's another chump movement by the same chumps as always.

Thank this movement, where it hurts those who really have had incidents. This is what they've created they've pushed and pushed to the point ppl now really don't care, or now don't believe it.

I think that the reverse is true. This movement has now brought the problem out into the light where it can be discussed openly by intelligent people and the victims no longer feel that they have to hide. The decades-, if not centuries-long social custom of forcing victims to hide their experiences so that the reputations and careers of the actual guilty parties would not be hurt by their own voluntary actions is being torn to shreds, as well it should have been long ago. The unscrupulous persons who ran our society for so long put the futures and careers of the guilty ahead of the well-being of their victims.

Thank this movement, where it hurts those who really have had incidents. This is what they've created they've pushed and pushed to the point ppl now really don't care, or now don't believe it.

I think that the reverse is true. This movement has now brought the problem out into the light where it can be discussed openly by intelligent people and the victims no longer feel that they have to hide. The decades-, if not centuries-long social custom of forcing victims to hide their experiences so that the reputations and careers of the actual guilty parties would not be hurt by their own voluntary actions is being torn to shreds, as well it should have been long ago. The unscrupulous persons who ran our society for so long put the futures and careers of the guilty ahead of the well-being of their victims.

It has to an extent. But it's been abused and you probably have paid enough attention to comments here and other social media where people are 1. sick of hearing about this bs, 2. They aren't falling for it because it's even been proven that many of these actresses have SLEPT THEIR way to an acting role.

I mean if they go to a HOTEL and meet someone for a ROLE Mmmmk.

I got excited--thought you meant men were starting to actively teach their boys to be gentlemen

There are a few of those left. But, so very few.... there is always hope.
Someone opened the door for me a few days ago, going into the diner. It just made me feel old.
If I'm walking in a door and a woman is behind me I always open the door for them. Just the way I was raised, and I raised my son the same way.

Flighty and barren.

I'm bashing these clowns who come out 40 years later as if they're being brave or noble. They're cowards who should have spoken up at the time and saved the hundreds of other #metoos. It's another chump movement by the same chumps as always.

There was no way to speak up 40 years ago and have anyone in authority believe you. I'm so happy that there are now avenues to do so. I don't think that it has anything to do with a person's thoughts about being "brave and noble," just that now they have been given a chance to voice what has been festering in their insides for so long. When Cardinal Bernard Law died a few weeks ago, I saw a news conference of Catholic priestly abuse survivors, two male survivors with gray hair, one middle-aged woman. One of the men said that he wanted Law's body chopped up and spread among several oceans.

It's nice to see the swamp being drained.

Flighty and barren.

There was no way to speak up 40 years ago and have anyone in authority believe you. I'm so happy that there are now avenues to do so. I don't think that it has anything to do with a person's thoughts about being "brave and noble," just that now they have been given a chance to voice what has been festering in their insides for so long. When Cardinal Bernard Law died a few weeks ago, I saw a news conference of Catholic priestly abuse survivors, two male survivors with gray hair, one middle-aged woman. One of the men said that he wanted Law's body chopped up and spread among several oceans.

It's nice to see the swamp being drained.
Of course there was a way. You simply report the behavior. That would have been noble, and protected the other victims, instead of yourself. To come out now as though they've done something special is typical of the breed. They are the same people who put on pussy suits and scream at the sky. Weak and meaningless protests that accomplish nothing but gives them a special club to belong to.

#NotMe.

Forum List

Back