Me Too! Men joining the cause....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Actor Johnathon Schaech: I Was Molested by Director Franco Zeffirelli
upload_2018-1-11_9-6-50.png
People · 1h
Johnathon Schaech was 22 when acclaimed director Franco Zeffirelli cast him as the lead in his movie Sparrow. It was 1992, and the newcomer was thrilled to work with the Italian filmmaker, famed for films such as The Champ, La Traviata and Romeo and Juliet ...

imageedit-1-9258134372-30-1472537347.jpg
upload_2018-1-11_9-6-50.png

I got excited--thought you meant men were starting to actively teach their boys to be gentlemen

I got excited--thought you meant men were starting to actively teach their boys to be gentlemen
Me and my son went in Freds the other day to get a pizza pan. When we were walking out, some 55ish year old woman was unloading her cart. I noticed she had a 25lb or so bag of dog food in her buggy. I put that in her SUV for her.
I told my son helping people makes them AND you feel better. Being a gentlemen is an excellent quality to have.
Just thought you should know that.

Me and my son went in Freds the other day to get a pizza pan. When we were walking out, some 55ish year old woman was unloading her cart. I noticed she had a 25lb or so bag of dog food in her buggy. I put that in her SUV for her.
I told my son helping people makes them AND you feel better. Being a gentlemen is an excellent quality to have.
That probably made her afternoon. That's a great example to set for your boys (and girls). Nicely done.

There are a few of those left. But, so very few.... there is always hope.

That probably made her afternoon. That's a great example to set for your boys (and girls). Nicely done.
you didnt let me finish. When the bitch decided not to tip me, i put the bag back in the buggy

you didnt let me finish. When the bitch decided not to tip me, i put the bag back in the buggy
I moved into this new neighborhood and about four young boys came rushing over to lug my groceries in. I was thinking what a sweet thing to do. Then they stood around waiting for their tip and I didn't have any cash (I'd just spent it all on groceries.)

I moved into this new neighborhood and about four young boys came rushing over to lug my groceries in. I was thinking what a sweet thing to do. Then they stood around waiting for their tip and I didn't have any cash (I'd just spent it all on groceries.)
Lol those little shits. Out hustling little old ladies..

The Me Too movement is as bogus as the Hands Up Don’t Shoot movement.

Everyone in Hollywood knew what was happening and did nothing. Now they all are pretending to care. Of course the Sheep will follow.

How come I can't put an "agree" on Sunni Man's post? It lets me respond to Harley's?
It says I'm not authorized to reply to this thread.

View attachment 171080People · 1h
Johnathon Schaech was 22 when acclaimed director Franco Zeffirelli cast him as the lead in his movie Sparrow. It was 1992, and the newcomer was thrilled to work with the Italian filmmaker, famed for films such as The Champ, La Traviata and Romeo and Juliet ...

View attachment 171080
I'm glad that men also are speaking up! I know of one young actor (not so young now) who, in his young 20's was blessed with similar beauty as Mr. Schaech's, and who spoke out during an interview, in general terms, that he was harassed by an entertainment mogul. He did not name names during the interview (by time and place, I get the impression that it might have been Spacey). It is up to him to decide whether to get involved in this issue now, but I'm glad to see men joining in and revealing their experiences. Me, Too is all about cleaning house.

View attachment 171080People · 1h

View attachment 171080
I'm glad that men also are speaking up! I know of one young actor (not so young now) who, in his young 20's was blessed with similar beauty as Mr. Schaech's, and who spoke out during an interview, in general terms, that he was harassed by an entertainment mogul. He did not name names during the interview (by time and place, I get the impression that it might have been Spacey). It is up to him to decide whether to get involved in this issue now, but I'm glad to see men joining in and revealing their experiences. Me, Too is all about cleaning house.
Did you think typing a hashtag would change the nature of humankind since its inception? It's another simple minded idea by the same simple minded people.

#NotMe.

Forum List

Back