Me and my dad comes up again

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Some son of a bitch tried to pull the "you beat your dad up" card.
So Told him exactly whats up.

Yes I did knock out a few of my dad's teeth.
You want to know why ? I'm sure you don't because you're a f*cking asshole.. but I don't give a f*#k about you.. so you're going to shut your f*cking mouth and learn.

Because nearly 15 years ago to the day.... my dad wasn't the same person to me, that he is today.

I would come home from school with stacks and stacks of homework that I might have needed help with... 15 years ago... and he would be drunk on his f*ckin' ass.
And my Mom couldn't help me... she was a disturbed imbecile with muscular dystrophy who never had a chance at life.

He would go to the K mart, drunk out of his mind...
And Attempt to buy me clothes that doesn't fit and is way entirely too old for me,
And isn't required by my school, and isn't my style either and doesn't fit my lifestyle... that I don't need, that my peers do not wear, that I would never fit in wearing...

People only have to dress approximate to the other people that they are around, in order to fit in.

And he would be evicted from the K mart for disorderly conduct.

K mart clothes in and of itself back in the more prosperous 1990s that I grew up in, failed to have me fit in, in the first place... its lower class..
Sears would have been more appropriate for the time and economic era.

Add to that the kinds of things that he was trying to buy for me WHILE DRUNK... was fucking stupid for both my age group and my high activity level at the time.

When I was 16 years old.
He Punched me in the back.
And I had enough of him and his shit, so I showed him what 230lbs of 16 year old, weightlifting muscle can do to HIM.

That's right...
And if he were to go back to the way he was.. we'd have problems again.. sooner or later.
And every once in a while along the way he tried... and failed.

I also told him that the "you beat your dad up card" doesn't work today...
The world doesn't expect kids to be slaves anymore... so go f*#k Neocon republican self.

Go enjoy watching your confederate flag being gone from the state capitol.
:)

GIF-miley-cyrus-OMG-shocked-tmi-WTF-GIF.gif

Some son of a bitch tried to pull the "you beat your dad up" card.
So Told him exactly whats up.

Yes I did knock out a few of my dad's teeth.
You want to know why ? I'm sure you don't because you're a f*cking asshole.. but I don't give a f*#k about you.. so you're going to shut your f*cking mouth and learn.

Because nearly 15 years ago to the day.... my dad wasn't the same person to me, that he is today.

I would come home from school with stacks and stacks of homework that I might have needed help with... 15 years ago... and he would be drunk on his f*ckin' ass.
And my Mom couldn't help me... she was a disturbed imbecile with muscular dystrophy who never had a chance at life.

He would go to the K mart, drunk out of his mind...
And Attempt to buy me clothes that doesn't fit and is way entirely too old for me,
And isn't required by my school, and isn't my style either and doesn't fit my lifestyle... that I don't need, that my peers do not wear, that I would never fit in wearing...

People only have to dress approximate to the other people that they are around, in order to fit in.

And he would be evicted from the K mart for disorderly conduct.

K mart clothes in and of itself back in the more prosperous 1990s that I grew up in, failed to have me fit in, in the first place... its lower class..
Sears would have been more appropriate for the time and economic era.

Add to that the kinds of things that he was trying to buy for me WHILE DRUNK... was fucking stupid for both my age group and my high activity level at the time.

When I was 16 years old.
He Punched me in the back.
And I had enough of him and his shit, so I showed him what 230lbs of 16 year old, weightlifting muscle can do to HIM.

That's right...
And if he were to go back to the way he was.. we'd have problems again.. sooner or later.
And every once in a while along the way he tried... and failed.

I also told him that the "you beat your dad up card" doesn't work today...
The world doesn't expect kids to be slaves anymore... so go f*#k Neocon republican self.

Go enjoy watching your confederate flag being gone from the state capitol.
:)
:alcoholic::alcoholic:

Forum List

Back