McGreevy Gay.....

OCA said:
No call them pole smokers, cocksuckers, twinkletoes, fruitcakes, queer, faggots, light in the loafers but above all don't call them mentally competent!

Lol this guy tells the board owner to refrain from something!

Whoa That is a lot of euphamisms...........

So Now the move is on by the State Republicans to get him out early making it easier for Republicans to take the Governorship, I don't see that happening, but I'd love to see it :smoke:

Pale Rider said:
First of all "naked", and it appears you choose that name wisely... there is NOTHING NATURAL about being a fag. You say you were "born" that way. Then I ask you, if you had been born with your left hand hanging off your forhead, would you not have seeked help? If you had been born one leg a foot and half shorter than the other one, would you not have seeked help? And since you say you were born a queer, why haven't you seeked help for that? ALL are "BIRTH DEFECTS" in that essence.

Homosexuality is as wrong and against the very fabric of the universe, as a river flowing upstream. It's unatural, perverse, immoral, repulsive and sickening. I think fag's ask enough of people to just let them do what they want to do so long as they don't "stick it in our face". Then we got a real problem. Now you sick fucks want to take over something that belongs to US! MARRIAGE! Well FUCK THAT! Take your Civil Union and shut your JOHNSON SUCKING HOLE!

Spoken to all fags as a whole...

Is this kind of profanity allowed on these boards? Does it ever get editted?

Pale rider, I'm sorry you're mired in such ignorant intolerance. Hopefully one day you'll be able to wade out of the unfounded hatred and find yourself a truly accepting person. But if you don't, I hope you spit your hatred in the face of a gay man who will give you the beating you deserve if you persist in being so perverse in your views.

As I spent a bunch of time in a previous post talking about all the things you seem (I'm having trouble picking out points between all the yelling and cursing) to be addressing, I really don't have the energy to do it again. Homosexuality IS natural, I spoke at length about why/why not to squelch this "birth defect", and as to it being against the very fabric of the universe (weird how the universe is based upon female-male human breeding relationships), well we're really not in danger of causing a catastrophic population drop-off now, are we?

OCA said:
Can you show me where it has been definitively proven that people are born homosexual? Well of course you can't because it doesn't exist despite millions and millions of dollars poured into studies by the homosexual leadership to find one.

The Homosexual Leadership? Is that like The Gay Illuminati?

:dance:

nakedemperor said:

From what I have seen, the mods don't f*ck with free speech. Most of us "edit" our own posts for profanity. He is being a little "over the top", but hey, it's all in the name of free speech right?

Bonnie said:
So Now the move is on by the State Republicans to get him out early making it easier for Republicans to take the Governorship, I don't see that happening, but I'd love to see it :smoke:

Actually Jersey doesn't have a Lt. Governor position at all to succeed him, and the guy is in the position that takes over is a Dem.

nakedemperor said:

Pale rider, I'm sorry you're mired in such ignorant intolerance. Hopefully one day you'll be able to wade out of the unfounded hatred and find yourself a truly accepting person. But if you don't, I hope you spit your hatred in the face of a gay man who will give you the beating you deserve if you persist in being so perverse in your views.

As I spent a bunch of time in a previous post talking about all the things you seem (I'm having trouble picking out points between all the yelling and cursing) to be addressing, I really don't have the energy to do it again. Homosexuality IS natural, I spoke at length about why/why not to squelch this "birth defect", and as to it being against the very fabric of the universe (weird how the universe is based upon female-male human breeding relationships), well we're really not in danger of causing a catastrophic population drop-off now, are we?

You know, the most arrogant and condescending way to claim somebody else is wrong doesn't involve cuss words. It involves the phrase, "I'm so sorry [you're wrong]. Maybe one day you'll figure out that [you're wrong]." I, personally, don't hate homosexuals, but I hate their practices, their politics, and most of all, and I do mean most of all, their constant drive to make me think it's ok to be gay, which it's not. It is a sexual perversion that is only tolerated by those who practice it, those who seek to gain political power from those who practice it, and those who are gullible enough to believe the agenda of those attempting to gain power. It is a disgusting sin that nobody has the justification to practice. I mean, there's biblical precedent of a fire storm destroying places that did this, meaning it's probably a bad idea, and don't start with how irrelevant the Bible is, either. Last I checked, half the population of the U.S. believed the Bible, making it relevant in any discussion involving this country.

nakedemperor said:
Actually Jersey doesn't have a Lt. Governor position at all to succeed him, and the guy is in the position that takes over is a Dem.

The point is, that by delaying his "resignation" until the 15 of November, the dems will be able to put off an election until the next election cycle. The state constitution states that if he resigns more than 60 days BEFORE a general election, then they have to hold the election for governor at that next General Election. See, the dems are trying to, once again, prevent the wishes of the masses from being heard. They (the dems) know that if the election for governor is held THIS November, they will lose it to the GOP candidate.

Typical of the left.... scream and yell about elections supposedly stolen by Republican while they are out trying to circumvent the system every time you turn around. I guess they figure that if they accuse the GOP enough, nobody will notice what THEY are doing.

ScreamingEagle said:
You will notice that the liberal media totally downplayed today's announcement of the California court ruling against the gay marriages. This should have been huge news. For the gay lobby it had to be a major blow and I am sure they did not want it to get much media coverage.

Somehow I suspect that McGreevey's situation (which probably had to come out at some point) was timed just perfectly to become the headliner news that would be used to overshadow the bad California news. I would not even put it past the gay lobby to sacrifice one gay governor for their bigger goals. Maybe they cut a deal with McGreevy. Does that sound too conspiracy oriented?

Yes, that sounds waaay conspiracy oriented. And as to the California situation, everyone knew what the right decision was going to be and it was made. It was a radical mayor making the wrong decision, not some huge court decision that would have actually affected a law or constitution. I dont think it was downplayed by the 'liberal media' (the NYTimes carried it on the front page), but to be honest, it was that big a story to begin with; people on the right like to hype it up and talk about the gay marriage issue all the time, it serves as a good smoke screen for Iraq and the deficit.

nakedemperor said:
The rules on free speech are posted for all to read and become familiar with. Profanity is not in itself subject to editing.

But I agree with Hobbit, profanity isn't the best way to communicate and persuade, but it seems to me that any rational arguments are falling on deaf ears with you anyway.

nakedemperor said:

I'm going to address your question about editing, since I tend to do moreso than the other mods. In this case, seems to me that you brought up something that you could presume would cause some here to respond strongly to. Pale Rider may have gone a bit over the top in his reaction, but he didn't keep going on it, thus it would be good if he came back and edited, but I'm not going to.

I think once you asked your question Nakedemperor, you did a great job of staying in control in the face of the flaming. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me, though I'm leaving in a few minutes, I'll check when I get back.

I think Pales' comments should end any other flames people. :beer:

FWIW, Child Molestors argue they are beyond the ability to control their impulses, or natural pre-disposition to mess with kids. Homosexuals want 'their' perversion to be 'tolerated' in the same way Child Molestors would LOVE for the age of consent to be lowered to about age 7.

freeandfun1 said:
The point is, that by delaying his "resignation" until the 15 of November, the dems will be able to put off an election until the next election cycle. The state constitution states that if he resigns more than 60 days BEFORE a general election, then they have to hold the election for governor at that next General Election. See, the dems are trying to, once again, prevent the wishes of the masses from being heard. They (the dems) know that if the election for governor is held THIS November, they will lose it to the GOP candidate.

Typical of the left.... scream and yell about elections supposedly stolen by Republican while they are out trying to circumvent the system every time you turn around. I guess they figure that if they accuse the GOP enough, nobody will notice what THEY are doing.

Just like they did with Toricelli and Lousenberg!

I wasn't saying the bible is irrelevant, that was self evident by the respect I said I had for it. I was merely pointing out that it makes debates hard to have when your opponent can say "its God's word that you're wrong", and "God abhorres you because you're wrong". Its just frustrating that the 'false idol' commandment leads many to believe that God hates people who do not believe in him and only him in his Christian form. I respect people who have faith, indeed I wish I had it, it would make life much much simpler, but I don't, and I can't make myself a believer so to be called a sinner and an infidel and someone who's opinion is always therefore immoral by people like Jerry Falwell can just get frustrating.

nakedemperor said:
Dude, he already resigned, so how can the democrats be trying to circumvent the system? "Look at what those democrats could or are going to attempt! OOO that makes me mad! This hypothetical conjecture refuted by the fact that he resigned immediately thus negating the validity of the discussion is further proof that those dems are sneaky!!

Also, I wasn't saying the bible is irrelevant, that was self evident by the respect I said I had for it. I was merely pointing out that it makes debates hard to have when your opponent can say "its God's word that you're wrong", and "God abhorres you because you're wrong". Its just frustrating that the 'false idol' commandment leads many to believe that God hates people who do not believe in him and only him in his Christian form. I respect people who have faith, indeed I wish I had it, it would make life much much simpler, but I don't, and I can't make myself a believer so to be called a sinner and an infidel and someone who's opinion is always therefore immoral by people like Jerry Falwell can just get frustrating.
McGreevey resigned EFFECTIVE Nov 15, thus circumventing a popular election for his replacement. Clearly, he did not make the decision by himself but with the expert advice of his fellow party members. He doesn't care what the people of NJ want/need. He's protecting the party... Got it now?

As for your second Paragraph, Jerry Falwell is not a member of this board as far as I know so your frustration of him is clearly irrelevant. Perhaps you should be more tolerant of religious people rather than decry their "intolerance".

Moi said:
The rules on free speech are posted for all to read and become familiar with. Profanity is not in itself subject to editing.

But I agree with Hobbit, profanity isn't the best way to communicate and persuade, but it seems to me that any rational arguments are falling on deaf ears with you anyway.

Yeah, Hobbit is very rational. :boohoo:

That first paragraph I edited because I was under the impression he resigned due to the CNN headline I read.

Second, I AM tolerant of religious people, thats why I don't spaz on people who say they believe in God or post things like "Universal truth: God exists". However, when I say something counter to their religious beliefs, like, "I'm gay", I get my head handed to me, called a "faggot", as well as many other INTOLERANT, BIGGOTED names. And I can't even argue with rthese people because you CAN'T argue with the words of someone's God. Can you not see how this is frustrating? Not only do they not approve of the people in their religion engaging in such behavior, they criticize ME for engaging in it, even though I've offered, on multiple occasions, lucid, non-flamingtrolling, reasons as to WHY my lifestyle is neither dangerous, immoral, or harmful to anyone except those people who have faith, and more often than not, blind faith, in the bible.

nakedemperor said:
Can you not see how this is frustrating?

Of course, that's why I don't engage in debate with people who resort to name calling. Just ignore them. They obviously aren't writing to try and persuade or understand another person's point of view.

However, not all religious people or people who have faith are like that. You are lumping all of them in with a person who is rude, obnoxious and unpersuasive. How about you just confine your frustration and comments to him and only him rather than the other 99.99% of people who may have faith but who didn't curse at you and offered completely valid and productive arguments.

Truly, you seem to be just as bigoted against those with faith (who didn't curse you).

Kathianne said:
I'm going to address your question about editing, since I tend to do moreso than the other mods. In this case, seems to me that you brought up something that you could presume would cause some here to respond strongly to. Pale Rider may have gone a bit over the top in his reaction, but he didn't keep going on it, thus it would be good if he came back and edited, but I'm not going to.

I think once you asked your question Nakedemperor, you did a great job of staying in control in the face of the flaming. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me, though I'm leaving in a few minutes, I'll check when I get back.

I think Pales' comments should end any other flames people. :beer:

All the regs on the board know how we all feel about queers, from the board "OWNER" on down.
I wouldn't edit out one word I said about fags. In my opinion, I went easy in that post. Trying to match the repulsiveness of homosexuality in words can only be done with profanity, since it's such a disgusting perversion.

And just for the record, "I" don't "HATE" queers. That's "GOD'S" job, not mine. The Lord said for a man to lay with a man such as a woman, they will surely be put to death, and their blood will be upon them. So all the fags will get their's in the end... er, of time that is. The Lord's made that abundantly clear.

But if you want to be the fag that "stomps my ass" little mister lollipop, just let me know. I'll be there.

Forum List

Back