McGreevy Gay.....

Pale Rider said:
What the queers mean when they say "acceptance" Bonnie, is they aren't going to be happy until every man, woman and child in the world thinks as they do. Until then, if you oppose their view... you're just another homophobe, or hate monger, or whatever other B.S. they can think of to call you.

It's all so typical and predictable.

Unfortunately I think you are right, especially for the leadership of the miltant wing of that group and smacks of agenda......To me at least this says homosexuals that do that really are not that comfortable with their lifestlyle and seem to really NEED our acceptance, which as we know when you are comfortable in your own skin you don't need approval from anyone!!!!!!

lilcountriegal said:
I completely agree, Moi. When the whole Bill and Hillary fiasco was happening and she stayed by him, I thought that sent out a pretty shitty message to all the women going through the exact same scenario in their personal lives. The First Lady of the White House is supposed to be a role model... what an awesome job she did of that. :rolleyes:

Its just like telling a battered woman to "stay... it'll get better".

Can't believe I missed this reply...

WOW...What is WRONG with people, criticizing a woman for STAYING WITH her man during a time like this? :puke3:

Hillary has VERY FEW redeeming qualities; grace and mercy with her husband seem like two. And who is to say SHE wasn't just as guilty as breaking vows as Billy was? Not you. Not Moi. ;)

-=d=- said:
Can't believe I missed this reply...

WOW...What is WRONG with people, criticizing a woman for STAYING WITH her man during a time like this? :puke3:

Hillary has VERY FEW redeeming qualities; grace and mercy with her husband seem like two. And who is to say SHE wasn't just as guilty as breaking vows as Billy was? Not you. Not Moi. ;)
Nothing wrong with me...other than peeing in my pants laughing at the thought that someone on this earth besides Barbra Streisand could actually believe Hillary stayed with Bill due to grace and mercy!

OCA said:
No call them pole smokers, cocksuckers, twinkletoes, fruitcakes, queer, faggots, light in the loafers but above all don't call them mentally competent!

Lol this guy tells the board owner to refrain from something!

I’ve been having problems with my PC but I am still around. If you can’t “tolerate” harsh name-calling, please avoid this board. White people are Crackers and Honkeys. Christians are Elmer Gantry tambourine whackers and Bible thumpers.

Anyway. I don’t care whether McGreevy is gay or not. If he were up for election and I was in a position vote for, or against him, I’d vote against him. He broke a vow to his wife and put someone of little, or no, experience in a very important security position. It does not matter to me if the “other person” was a woman or a man, black or white.

With the silly outrage by conservative republicans over this gay Democrat - a homosexual - "Oh horrors!" I though that some balance may be due. Thanks to Larry Flynt, I learned that some of the most loud-mouthed self-righteous Republican conservatives are actually some of the heartless, cruelest, lying, "suns of bitches" around.

Bob Livingston - Adultery, several times.
Bob Barr - Adultery. Divorced wife during chemotherapy. Paid ex-wife to get abortion
Henry Hyde - Five year affair with a young married mother of two
Dan Burton - Had illegitimate child by extramarital affair
Dick Armey - Three women filed separate sexual harassment complaints
Newt Gingrich - Divorced his wife while she was having chemotherapy

mattskramer said:
With the silly outrage by conservative republicans over this gay Democrat - a homosexual - "Oh horrors!" I though that some balance may be due. Thanks to Larry Flynt, I learned that some of the most loud-mouthed self-righteous Republican conservatives are actually some of the heartless, cruelest, lying, "suns of bitches" around.

Bob Barr - Adultery. Divorced wife during chemotherapy. Paid ex-wife to get abortion
First off, welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while.

Secondly, that was actually quite funny. The liberals in this country have made careers having affairs, divorcing wives (usually for younger women) and having illigitimate children. Hell, several well known from Massachusetts even killed a few.

Yet now we're supposed to think something's amiss just because a conservative does? Please.

I could just as easily blame it on men and say they are pond scum. That's it, half the population (roughly) are lying sumbitches. How's that for balance.

mattskramer said:

What the heck are you talking about? what outrage among conservative Republicans? im as conservative as they come and i couldnt care less about him being gay. What i do care about is the corruption in his administration.

Also, why is it most of that list as people Ive never heard of. with the exception of Newt and mr Armey, i cant say they are very prominent Republicans. Regardless though, what does that have to do with Governor McGreevey's corrupt administration?

Funny thing is, i was predicting this in a way. They are using the homosexual aspect as a shield. Anyone who critisizes McGreevey is doing it because they are a homophob rather than because he follows the long line of corrupt Democrat politicians in New Jersey.

Following Avatar, I'm from Illinois, I give 2 craps about NJ. Sorry, my friends from NJ. I mean this only for elected officials, not regarding terrorism.

mattskramer said:

What about Kerry? He divorced his first wife while she was battling depression so severe that she nearly committed suicide.

And Bill Clinton, someone could write a book about his sexual peccaddillos (and have!)

Ted Kennedy - remember Chappquiddick? Then there was the famous "waitress sandwich" incident that he and Chris Dodd participated in

Forum List

Back