Mcdonalds. =Disgusting

It's all relative. I got a meal once from KFC, got it home and the chicken was really disgusting. I went back down there and got my money back, went to McDonalds down the street and got their chicken mcnuggets. They always turn out the same, never greasy, always taste good and are easy to pick up and go.

That's what I have to say about it.

No, the Government shouldn't be able to force any company to do much more than serve food that won't kill you, after all, that is why we have departments of public health and food safety inspections. But just because its a greasburger and greasburbers are not good for you is no reason for Government intervention. However, that does not mean that Government shouldn't play a role in regulating how they can advertise their poisons, how they can target children with advertising ploys and that sort of thing. There I believe there is a public role and purpose to be served, and that is what Government is for.

Exactly. No, I don't want Uncle Sam telling me what I can and can't eat; but we do have a right to be informed of what we are putting in our mouths.

A good example, is how every food product that we purchase now has the nutritional content, fat content, calories, sugar, ? I forget the year. Was it the early 90's? It used to be a mystery. It is a good thing; and not at all intrusive.

Last edited:
Adults can eat whatever the fuck they want to eat - there choice as adults - and more specifically individuals - are their choice.

Not to mention they can feed their children whatever the fuck they want - they're not your kids...

Pseudo-liberals are a joke....

What is a pseudo-liberal? Chill out, man. :eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $getty_rm_photo_of_dog_biting_mans_ankle[1].jpg
    $getty_rm_photo_of_dog_biting_mans_ankle[1].jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 47
What most everyone else said. Don't eat there.

I don't, except for maybe once every three months.

And billions of people disagree with you. From Moscow, Russia to Moscow Idaho, from Canton China to Canton Ohio, lots of folks think it is just great.
Ditto (almost).

Now and then I go to Burger King, maybe three or four times a year. I like their Whopper. But I don't care for McDonalds. There seems to be a big difference in general quality.

Most of us get a craving for some junk food from time to time. I just hope that other countries don't think that this is the way that ALL of our cuisine tastes.

America has a little ways to go to catch up with the likes of France or Italy and their food quality. It is an art that they have mastered. But our culinary schools are working on that. and we do have some BRILLIANT chefs in the country-like Thomas Keller.

Food is definitely tasty there but quality wise..probably worst food ever, along with kfc and others like that

I felt like starting this conversation to see what people think.
Okay so I believe that mcdonalds is NASTY. The way they cook things. I cant believe they can sell something that un healhy to the public. :eek: what do you guys and gals think?

I think I like the taste of the stuff while its hot and then about an hour later I feel sick from it.

Apparently others don't have that safety valve so they just eat the stuff and don't notice that its making them sick or soemthing .

Lucky me, eh?

I just crushed four hash browns on my way home from work so I'm getting a real kick out of this thread.

Okay so I believe that mcdonalds is NASTY. The way they cook things. I cant believe they can sell something that un healhy to the public. :eek: what do you guys and gals think?

I think I like the taste of the stuff while its hot and then about an hour later I feel sick from it.

Apparently others don't have that safety valve so they just eat the stuff and don't notice that its making them sick or soemthing .

Lucky me, eh?

Every once in a rare while I get the urge to eat from one of those fast "food" establishments, like you it makes me ill for a few hours. I guess it's the occasional masochist in us....... :lol:

If you dont like it then dont eat it. Its not like someone is putting a gun to your head to make you eat Mcdonalds. So your solution is to have them close so more people are unemployed..

You get a bit older and the stuff really hurts after you eat there. I eat a hash brown from Micky D or Burger king, I know about it the rest of the day.

Which is why I eat there a lot less than I used to.

I think your own opinion is such and that government should stay the fuck out of what we eat..

If you don't like it than don't eat it..

However it appears you want the government to enforce what you believe is good or tastes good on others - that is not right...

The OP didn't say anything about government.

Its funny how the folks who want government out of their lives are the ones who like to talk about government even when government isn't the topic of the conversation.

I think your own opinion is such and that government should stay the fuck out of what we eat..

If you don't like it than don't eat it..

However it appears you want the government to enforce what you believe is good or tastes good on others - that is not right...

The OP didn't say anything about government.

Its funny how the folks who want government out of their lives are the ones who like to talk about government even when government isn't the topic of the conversation.
much like those who bring god into the conversation when the topic isnt religion
much like those who refer to past administrations when the subject isnt past pesidents

ps dont post in caps its fucking rude

Last edited:
McDonalds serves Industrial Waste disguised as food. Here's what McNuggets are made from:

What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of? - YouTube

But don't worry, it's all FDA approved!

Then don't eat it...

I hardly eat it...

BTW, dog food is approved by the FDA...

Dog food is fine for human consumption...

You know what that is made out of?

Preservatives and parts of animals that those in other countries and cultures eat on a normal basis...
Hi Nick,I think you'd be surprised what other countries eat,I'm well travelled and find food fresh and wholesome overseas......the main trouble with highly processed food is that has so many preservatives and chemicals,not just Maccas(as we call the Big M here)but food on the supermarket shelf........much of our fruit and veg is organically grow,and caged eggs are a thing of the past.

Much of the addatives are carcnogens so everyone should be careful,what they eat.

Yeah I used to eat Maccas years ago but only the packaging "THE FOOD" came in,I found it had more nutritional value.

I encourage everyone to eat real food,fresh and cook and prepare it yourselves.Its simple and QUICK.......and MOST IMPORTANTLY,ITS GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR GROWING CHILDREN.TAKE AWAYS MAKE YOU FAT..........but I suppose OK as a treat!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE A YEAR,but an Apple would do you more good.just saying Nick...keep well.steve:cool:

Oh I love Weird Foods with Andrew Zimmimen (however you spell his last name)..

I know what people from other countries/cultures eat...

They eat the entire animal and make use of the bones (or crack them open and eat the marrow)..

That within itself is interesting - it's all good to eat, however US culture would find eating an entire animal - guts and the rest of the organs generally nasty.

Of course I always use the argument that Hindu's would find the idea of us drinking cows milk "odd, nasty and sacrilegious."

I think its great that humans in general make good of the animal in its entirety - if one is going to kill an animal it better be for food, and they should use every part of that animal.

Killing animals for delicacies is wrong. if you dont use or eat the entire animal..

Last edited:
If you dont like it then dont eat it. Its not like someone is putting a gun to your head to make you eat Mcdonalds. So your solution is to have them close so more people are unemployed..

Who started this strawman argument? The OP did not mention ANYTHING about gov't shutting down McDonald's.

Jeez, some of you people make me a bit anxious with the constant references to guns (in any context) and gov't. The gov't has bigger fish to fry than McDonald's filet-o-fish.
If they are sitting around worried about who's going to be the next person to consume a McRib sandwich....well....I would be surprised.

Don't worry-government is not going to take your Bibles, your guns, or your big macs away.

I agree.

McDungswill's puts out the most disgusting shit around.

But I don't give a shit if you people want to eat it.

However, those Iced strawberry Lemonaides in the middle of summer... They are forgiven all their gastronomic sins for those.

i get something from mcdonalds maybe 5-7 times a year. I like something there on occassion -- burger, fries , mcribb.

dont like it - dont eat it

Forum List

Back