Mcdonalds. =Disgusting

Now I know what all you McDungswill fans are raving about when you talk about the je nais se quoi

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

U.S. News - McDonald's drops use of gooey ammonia-based 'pink slime' in hamburger meat

Gee and to think I missed out on eating ammonia soaked beef by-products all this time.

Tell me what will all of you do now that McDungswill is changing their secret recipe?

Never fear I am going to start a mail order Pink Slime business so you can all order it by the gallon and use it like mayonnaise.

Hey, I eat it in moderation. I have a 6-pack to maintain for the ladies, s0n.

Yeah ammonia laden miscellaneous beef trimmings are good for you in moderation.

Denial:

Not just a river in Egypt.

I'm positive you eat harmful chemicals, also. You just might not know it yet.

Hey, I eat it in moderation. I have a 6-pack to maintain for the ladies, s0n.

Denial:

Maybe but I don't eat any mass produced fast food with pink slime in it.

I know where my beef and poultry come from at least as I buy it from a farm not 50 miles from me.

Denial:

Maybe but I don't eat any mass produced fast food with pink slime in it.

I know where my beef and poultry come from at least as I buy it from a farm not 50 miles from me.

That's cool. I support local stuff as much as possible. :razz:

The good thing about eating a big mac is the next days dump, it really clears me out

The good thing about eating a big mac is the next days dump, it really clears me out

Have you ever thought that it's because that big muck is toxic and your body is compelled to get rid of it?

Now I know what all you McDungswill fans are raving about when you talk about the je nais se quoi

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

U.S. News - McDonald's drops use of gooey ammonia-based 'pink slime' in hamburger meat

Gee and to think I missed out on eating ammonia soaked beef by-products all this time.

Tell me what will all of you do now that McDungswill is changing their secret recipe?

Never fear I am going to start a mail order Pink Slime business so you can all order it by the gallon and use it like mayonnaise.

If that's what's in a Mc'D's burger I am grateful I haven't had one in 31 years. Thing is did you know that stuff was in your burger the last time you ate one? I would have thought that it was simply pure ground beef. I agree that it's up to you to decide what to eat and not the government, but full disclosure of what is in this crap would help people make a more informed decision.

I'm guessing if you know what's actually in that processed crap you won't be do quick to eat it. If the major fast food corps lose business because people don't want to eat Pink slime they will remove it(like they already have) and hopefully pick something healthier. When I was a Kid, fast food was not only fast but cheap at $0.50 a burger extra 5 cents for the cheese. With what you pay today for a burger fries and coke, don't you think you should be getting better quality then pink slime? It doesn't cost me $5 to $7 dollars to serve the same at home so how much of a mark up is McD's getting to serve something like 1/2 a potato,sugar water and pink slime.?

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

If that's what's in a Mc'D's burger I am grateful I haven't had one in 31 years. Thing is did you know that stuff was in your burger the last time you ate one? I would have thought that it was simply pure ground beef. I agree that it's up to you to decide what to eat and not the government, but full disclosure of what is in this crap would help people make a more informed decision.

I'm guessing if you know what's actually in that processed crap you won't be do quick to eat it. If the major fast food corps lose business because people don't want to eat Pink slime they will remove it(like they already have) and hopefully pick something healthier. When I was a Kid, fast food was not only fast but cheap at $0.50 a burger extra 5 cents for the cheese. With what you pay today for a burger fries and coke, don't you think you should be getting better quality then pink slime? It doesn't cost me $5 to $7 dollars to serve the same at home so how much of a mark up is McD's getting to serve something like 1/2 a potato,sugar water and pink slime.?

I stopped eating McDonalds years ago, I used to like it when I was in the 4th Grade but now its just not as good, its total garbage imo.

I had a Filet-O-Fish for lunch today.

MMM-MM!

At least with the fillet-o-fish you can see the fish flakes, or you could the last time I had one;it's been a while. If the fish was processed it would have a fish stick consistancy. That pink stuff that I, at first thought was strawberry shake, is disgusting. I had no Idea that's what their hamburgers were made of. I always think of what I would serve my family when I think burgers. I didn't expect the leanest meat, but I didn't expect that either. I sure as hell don't think ammonia.

We pay our government to inspect and determine what is food and what is not; how did this pass? Who has an ammonia tree in their yard? Piss has ammonia in it and we flush that not serve it up. I know they say it's safe, but that's what they said about asbestos and you would touch that crap now without a bio suit on.

I had a Filet-O-Fish for lunch today.

MMM-MM!

At least with the fillet-o-fish you can see the fish flakes, or you could the last time I had one;it's been a while. If the fish was processed it would have a fish stick consistancy. That pink stuff that I, at first thought was strawberry shake, is disgusting. I had no Idea that's what their hamburgers were made of. I always think of what I would serve my family when I think burgers. I didn't expect the leanest meat, but I didn't expect that either. I sure as hell don't think ammonia.

We pay our government to inspect and determine what is food and what is not; how did this pass? Who has an ammonia tree in their yard? Piss has ammonia in it and we flush that not serve it up. I know they say it's safe, but that's what they said about asbestos and you would touch that crap now without a bio suit on.

I've never seen a square fish.

And you don't know if there was any fish slime in that chopped formed bait patty.

I felt like starting this conversation to see what people think.
Okay so I believe that mcdonalds is NASTY. The way they cook things. I cant believe they can sell something that un healhy to the public. :eek: what do you guys and gals think?

McDonald's food is not nasty. It's fatty, salty, tasty goodness. If want healthy crap, go somewhere else. Otherwise, give me an Angus Deluxe meal, large, with a Coke.
Damn it!

:happy-1:

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

Soylent Pink........ :eusa_whistle:

They also serve salads',apple slices,fruit n yogurt and fruit & walnuts.

My kids like their apples but I made the mistake of eating them once....something they treat them with did NOT agree with me.

In a disgusting and ugly way. I won't go into it...

I used to be a quarter pounder person.

But lately I have discovered the Big Mac. I never understood the appeal...until I ate one. I get it now.

IT"S THE PINK SLIME!

imagesizer

How about an ingredient breakdown before you go off half cocked?

Forum List

Back