Mcdonalds. =Disgusting

danigold

danigold
Jan 19, 2012
California
I felt like starting this conversation to see what people think.
Okay so I believe that mcdonalds is NASTY. The way they cook things. I cant believe they can sell something that un healhy to the public. :eek: what do you guys and gals think?

Okay so I believe that mcdonalds is NASTY. The way they cook things. I cant believe they can sell something that un healhy to the public. :eek: what do you guys and gals think?

I think your own opinion is such and that government should stay the fuck out of what we eat..

If you don't like it than don't eat it..

However it appears you want the government to enforce what you believe is good or tastes good on others - that is not right...

Is someone forcing you to buy and eat their products?

No?

Well, there's your answer. Don't fucking eat it.

Simple solution, don't eat there. Now that was easy, wasn't it.........

McDonalds serves Industrial Waste disguised as food. Here's what McNuggets are made from:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H3E"]What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of? - YouTube[/ame]

But don't worry, it's all FDA approved!

McDonalds serves Industrial Waste disguised as food. Here's what McNuggets are made from:

What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of? - YouTube

Then don't eat it...

I hardly eat it...

BTW, dog food is approved by the FDA...

Dog food is fine for human consumption...

You know what that is made out of?

Preservatives and parts of animals that those in other countries and cultures eat on a normal basis...

Last edited:

I haven't eaten at a McDonalds for probably 15 years.

Same thing you should do if you think it's "nasty."

I say we all go to Mcdonalds and order something for Danigold......... then force him/her/it to eat it.......... There might be a point to this thread then....... :eusa_whistle:

No, the Government shouldn't be able to force any company to do much more than serve food that won't kill you, after all, that is why we have departments of public health and food safety inspections. But just because its a greasburger and greasburbers are not good for you is no reason for Government intervention. However, that does not mean that Government shouldn't play a role in regulating how they can advertise their poisons, how they can target children with advertising ploys and that sort of thing. There I believe there is a public role and purpose to be served, and that is what Government is for.

no-muthafucker-this-aint-the-fucken-burger-king-keep-on-calling-and-im-gonna-stick-my-golden-arches-up-your-fucken-ass.jpg

I only eat there when I travel, but if I can find one I'd rather go to subway.

I dont eat there unless its unavoidable IMO the food is not healthy look at all the fat kids who stuff themselves with macdees every day ..however

there are plenty of other places i could name for verious reasons i dont eat at ,frequent , or support .but ban regulate them no

to each his own im vehemently against govt interferance in our private lives whether its controlling what we injest , inject , adorn our bodies with .or subject ourselves to
comes from being a true libertarian .

society will find its own level leave it alone let the people decide govt should not be allowed to ban macdonalds cus some of us believe it is unhealthy any more then they should be allowed to ban alcohol / tobacco use cus it may be dangerous to ones health .

most BIG BROTHER REGULATIONS have special interest groups behind them whether its to *ban *or endorse certain foods . they are not always designed with the consumer in mind
personally id like a law that bans people who want to ban things :)

Adults can eat whatever the fuck they want to eat - there choice as adults - and more specifically individuals - are their choice.

Not to mention they can feed their children whatever the fuck they want - they're not your kids...

Pseudo-liberals are a joke....

What most everyone else said. Don't eat there.

I don't, except for maybe once every three months.

And billions of people disagree with you. From Moscow, Russia to Moscow Idaho, from Canton China to Canton Ohio, lots of folks think it is just great.

What most everyone else said. Don't eat there.

I don't, except for maybe once every three months.

And billions of people disagree with you. From Moscow, Russia to Moscow Idaho, from Canton China to Canton Ohio, lots of folks think it is just great.
Ditto (almost).

Now and then I go to Burger King, maybe three or four times a year. I like their Whopper. But I don't care for McDonalds. There seems to be a big difference in general quality.

What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of? - YouTube

Then don't eat it...

I hardly eat it...

BTW, dog food is approved by the FDA...

Dog food is fine for human consumption...

You know what that is made out of?

Preservatives and parts of animals that those in other countries and cultures eat on a normal basis...
Hi Nick,I think you'd be surprised what other countries eat,I'm well travelled and find food fresh and wholesome overseas......the main trouble with highly processed food is that has so many preservatives and chemicals,not just Maccas(as we call the Big M here)but food on the supermarket shelf........much of our fruit and veg is organically grow,and caged eggs are a thing of the past.

Much of the addatives are carcnogens so everyone should be careful,what they eat.

Yeah I used to eat Maccas years ago but only the packaging "THE FOOD" came in,I found it had more nutritional value.

I encourage everyone to eat real food,fresh and cook and prepare it yourselves.Its simple and QUICK.......and MOST IMPORTANTLY,ITS GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR GROWING CHILDREN.TAKE AWAYS MAKE YOU FAT..........but I suppose OK as a treat!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE A YEAR,but an Apple would do you more good.just saying Nick...keep well.steve:cool:

Last edited:

I think your own opinion is such and that government should stay the fuck out of what we eat..

If you don't like it than don't eat it..

However it appears you want the government to enforce what you believe is good or tastes good on others - that is not right...

I didn't see anything about gov't enforcement in the op. It was just someone's opinion. Personally, I jones sometimes for McDonald's. Not very often, but sometimes.

You shouldn't have such irrational fears.

Forum List

Back