Mcdonalds anyone?

Dude111

VIP Member
Jun 6, 2011
I dunno if this test is real,but after 1 year a hamburger IS STILL AS GOOD AS THE DAY THE GUY FORGOT ABOUT IT!

www.youtube.com/v/mYyDXH1amic

Other Mcdonalds food tests:

www.youtube.com/v/j-ljW5YEdao

I cant eat @ mcdonalds w/o risking having some kind of reaction!! (Its quite aweful) I dont know what preservatives they are using,BUT ITS TERRIBLE!!

I emailed the C.E.O. of Mcdonalds and the prick didnt bother returning my email!!

I am very upset about the way things have gone and continue to go in this country!!

McFood usually tastes great, then makes me slighly ill about an hour later.

I can't believe people eat that shit every day.

Ever since they began to charge more than 15 cents for their hamburgers, they have been on the decline.

I dunno if this test is real,but after 1 year a hamburger IS STILL AS GOOD AS THE DAY THE GUY FORGOT ABOUT IT!

www.youtube.com/v/mYyDXH1amic

Other Mcdonalds food tests:

www.youtube.com/v/j-ljW5YEdao

I cant eat @ mcdonalds w/o risking having some kind of reaction!! (Its quite aweful) I dont know what preservatives they are using,BUT ITS TERRIBLE!!

I emailed the C.E.O. of Mcdonalds and the prick didnt bother returning my email!!

I am very upset about the way things have gone and continue to go in this country!!

Crybaby.. :lol:

Thinking back on the days of a Big Mac and fries. So bad for me and so delicious. Until an hour or so after I ate it. Well, those days are long past. I prefer to cook my own burgers on my grill now.

But ... I'll admit it. I have a slight addiction to McDonald's coffee. Their iced coffee. Large, with just a shot of cream. No sugar. I'm sweet enough.

I like McDonald's well enough. Especially those editable containers they put their food items in.

I've got a 7 year old Twinkie still in the wrapper. :D

About 20 years ago, I got so pissed off at McD's regarding their Happy Meal promotion.(long story) It took me a few phone calls but I eventually got the chief of worldwide marketing on the line. I spent 40 minutes bitching him out from A-Z. He listened patiently, then offered me a franchise.
I said "hell no- I want your job". LOL

Forum List

Back